~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ~F O X C L A N~ Limited Accepting!

Postby Shadefang » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:57 pm

One & Only Phoenix wrote:{On CloudClan, it says I'm a minimod even though I'm not a member? O_o}
She looked around once more. Let's collect bracken and vines, it'll help protect the nursery and the camp entrance, she suggested, starting to head out again.

(Yea ik XD Its just from the last rp. I just copy and pasted some stuff into it from the previous rp so your still a mini mod XD If you do end up joining you will still be one tho xD)

Wolfclaw nodded his head, "Okay sure." he meowed while following her.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:09 pm

{You're still accepting members?? :O}
She tasted the air, looking for the musky smell that indicated bracken, sticks, and whatnot were nearby. All she could smell was water. She gave a snort of fusteratiom. I can't smell anything besides the water, she complained to Wolfclaw, moving forward with her ears pricked and searching eyes. She finally spotted a bunch laying on the ground, uprooted from the flood.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:07 pm

( yea XD )

Wolfclaw grumbled, "And that's all we will smell for the next few weeks to a moon." He sighed and tasted the air.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 am

{Oooh, I'll join soon! :D That is, if you don't mind me being slightly most of the day inactive, mainly due to school and internet distractions? x3}
She sprang towards the bracken, gathering it up in her jaws. I found some here, she mewed, though it was muffled by the bracken. A fond tickled her nose and she struggeld not to sneeze. She bent down and gathered some more.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:08 pm

[Yea its okay ^^]

Wolfclaw gave a little merrow of amusment and started to gather some as well.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:54 am

Finally, she couldn't hold it anymore and sneezed, again. The fonds shot out of her mouth and landed, scattered all in Wolfclaw's fur.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Wolfclaw jumped a little, all his brambles frying everywhere, whipping around he looked at Silversong, "You scared the fur off my skin!" He meowed sarcastically with a chuckle.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:26 pm

She sniffed. I think I have a cold, she muttered, her pelt growing hot with embarassment. She bent down and began picking up the fonds again. Well I still see the fur on your skin, she retorted.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:45 pm

Wolfclaw didn't retort something funny, his eyes filled with concern. "If you have a cold.. thats not good Silver.. You could be getting green cough.. or worse.." his eyes filled with terror, "Lets get back now then.."
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Well we're all going to get a cold sooner or later anyway, it's nothing, she protested, not wanting to waste the precious herb supply, or be stuck in camp. Besides, the medicine cats problaby don't have any herbs to spare, she added.

Echopaw passed by with a wad of very damp marigold she'd found just as Silversong finished talking and shot a puzzled look when she saw Wolfclaw's concerned face. Is something wrong, she asked. You look scared out of your fur, she added.
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's