D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: D R A G O N {A role of the dice RP}

Postby SkieNight » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Zydell felt his heart leap when he spotted a shape flying through the trees and landing before him. Slowly he crawled out from under the roots. His whole body ached, not to mention the hunger that was nipping at his stomach. The large female looked down at him and smiled, her warm breath blew over him and a blue aura engulfed the small male for a second before vanishing, along with all his cuts. Though the scars were still clear over his soft skin he felt better, stronger. The female offered him a kind look before taking back off into the sky. He had to find food, that was the next step, but no sooner had he thought this his mother returned with a large deer carcass. Zydell fed on the meal hungrily, ripping off pieces of fresh meat. Once he was full, he noticed that his mother had vanished once more, but this time he felt calmer and more certain of the world around him. The small hatchling crawled back under the roots of the tree and closed his eyes longing for a peaceful sleep after such a busy day.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Foxtail » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:54 am

Star knew she was starving. She tried to call out for help but was to afraid of the beast. She instead ate some of the bugs. Not the best food but better then nothing. She hoped out of the tree and looked around, bored. She wished for a companion.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Vlad » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:24 am

River
You didn't exactly fly, but you managed to knock over the container, allowing you to get out. You were outside!
You appeared to be in some sort of meadow. To your left, there were mountains, and ahead of you, there was a forest.
Now you're slightly hungry, and the humans have found out that you escaped.

Zydell
You manage to sleep well.
You're still full, and your mother cares for you.

Star
(You were just attacked, so you should RP according to what happened. ^^')
Although you searched and called, you couldn't find a companion, anywhere. The forest was huge, especially for a hatchling-It was going to be very hard for others to find you.
You're getting hungrier now.
he/him
signatures are for people that have motivation

Vlad

Postby Foxtail » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:30 pm

Star started whimpering. She needed help and nobody was around to help her. She was starving and needed food. She found a small animal (mouse) and tried to catch it. She managed to grab it and kill it. She was perplexed wondering how to eat it.
I'm going to be gone for camp from Sun until Sat))

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby Vlad » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Star
You managed to kill the mouse, with a swift bite to it's throat. You ate it greedily.

(Please wait for me to roll the dice, to decide if you've killed something. ^^)
he/him

Vlad

Postby Lailic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:42 am

River Paused and looked around warily. Spotting the humans she squeaked and bolted in a different direction, Flapping her wings the best she could.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Vlad » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:46 pm

River
You ran-Ohh, you ran alright. As you were running, you felt that your feet were a few centimetres off the ground. However, soon they were on solid grass. You soon ended up in the forest.
You're now hungry, and you feel yourself maturing slightly.

(You'll truly be able to fly once you turn into a young dragon, which will happen when I feel your character's ready. ^^)
he/him

Vlad

Postby SkieNight » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 pm

{Sorry for not posting. I got sick and had to go to the doctors. I'm feeling better so hopefully I can post more ^^}

Zydell's small eyes opened and he looked around the roots where he had made his make shift home. The small dragon pocked his head out and clamored out of the den. He wanted to explore! The small, gray dragon made and sharp turn and started off randomly into the forest wondering what he would find.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Lailic » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 pm

River felt somewhat proud that she had managed to "fly" She didn't know what really counted as flying but it certainly felt like it to her. She hurried into the forest and looked around in awe although she felt a sense of calm at hopefully escaping the humans. Her stomach grumbled and she set out to find something to eat.
Commissions wrote: Currently closed till farther notice

I love you, Avril L. wrote:I like your smile
I like your vibe
I like your style
But that's not why I love you

Lailic wrote:Pronounced: Lay-Lick
Mood: Happy (:
Preferred Pronoun: She/Her

The Sane One The Interesting one The Secretive one The Sassiest One The Quiet one

Lailic

Postby Vlad » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Zydell
As you were roaming the forest curiously, you stumbled upon a midnight blue dragon, the same age and size as you. Like you, she had midnight blue wings, but she did have piercing golden eyes.
You're only very slightly peckish, and your Mother still will look after you.

River
You didn't manage to find food-However, you found another dragon. He had short legs and a serpent like body, with grey scales and deep indigo feathered wings.
You're hungry, and some humans have started to search for you.

(If you choose to interact with one another, then sometimes I won't need to roll. ^^ Your dragons can speak to each other, although if you wish they can speak different languages, or not be able to talk at all yet/be mute.)
he/him

Vlad

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's