☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

(Dont notice the prophecy okay Pick one below(not prophecys, last poll win)----

Three cats, one as white as snow with dapples that look like a blizzard,(Blizzardkit)Another with the leadership of the clan. (Shadestar)And the last of the Cinder's Siblings, so small.(Lilackit)These cats are destined for something great. They have to travel down the road and up to find a missing(StarClan Cat) to stop all evil.
No votes
I dont like these two (Please dont pick this)
No votes
Fox, Fire's, and Flood's the clans all fear, but soon Darkness will come near. Unless 4 cats combined all will fall (Cinderkit Lilackit Blizardkit and Cloudkit). The Dreaded dark shall not be Tall (Lizardkit). Fox andDark (Foxclan and Darkclan) must unite, otherwise there is no hope of light.
33%
Who should the male be? - Cinderblaze
8%
-One of FallenLeaves and Lilacpetals kits
33%
-Fireheart
No votes
-Or Darkclaw
25%

Total votes : 12

Re: ☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Postby Maddie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:45 pm

((I wanna do a last post with Lilacpetal if you don't like this part you can ignore it, it won't really affect cloud clan I'm making my two cats forms now too!)

Lilacpetal knew DarkClan was going to be no more very soon, but she coukdnt think about that now. She was birthing her kits...err well kit. It hurt ALOT. She felt light and dizzy. Was it supposed to be like this? She thought of her mate Fallenleaves, she loved him dearly. She shrieked at her only kitten was born. A little she-cat varied shades of brown in tabby markings coursed her fur, with white underbelly muzzle and paws.
"Hey there, my sweet little Lark," She murmured. Sudden pain coursed through her body. She closed her eyes. Her very last sight her newborn.
Welcome to Starclan

(Thought it would be interesting to have lilac be lark's mom and had somehow survived after the clan ended right after it won't affect her and she won't remember either)
Last edited by Maddie on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help! I'm still trapped in a Siggy![/size][/size]

This is my clone, Prim
Maddie

Postby Shadefang » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:07 pm

(Ooo yea! That could be a good idea for a short little drama prophecy or something. Im going to have Shadestars last thing to XD)

Shadestar felt her breath go shallow. She was as old as an elder now. All her kits were either dead from a battle they had with a large group of rouges or they were elders and senor warriors. Her last life lifted from her body as she died from old age.

Welcome Shadestar Her father Darkstar murmured, welcome to Starclan
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby dragonlady » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:51 pm

(Oh! Oh! I will do a last one too, have him die from sickness.)
Creekclaw was ill, so very ill. He was the first to catch this strange sickness, but not the last. He lay among other warriors, the medicine cat rushing around, trying to make them more comfortable during their dying moments. There was no cure. Starclan had not warned them of this sickness, and it affected the clan greatly, bringing down their most valuable warriors. Creekclaw was tired. He closed his eyes. Maybe just a little sleep...
He woke up in a dark forest.
[*rl=http://eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=3965][*mg]http://i62.tinypic.com/2i78d43.jpg[/img][/url]
What does the fox say?

My very own Pixel Cats!
dragonlady

Postby brilliancide » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 pm

(Slatefoot dies of an unknown sickness overnight and Blizzardkit dies of starvation)

Blizzardkit woke up after a nap beside Slatefoot. Her body was oddly cold. It seemed as if the whole camp was dead. He trotted outside to see the whole camp... Deserted. He panicked, bristling. He ran over to Slatefoot's body and tried to wake her. "Mummy! They left!" He kept nudging her and pushing her head. Blizzardkit blinked. "Seriously, mummy! Daddy left us!" He wailed. Slatefoot didn't move. Blizzardkit swallowed. "Mummy? Why won't you listen to me? This is no joke!" He lashed at Slatefoot's shoulder, hoping that would wake her. She still didn't wake. "No..." Blizzardkit felt tears running down his cheek. Was there any cat here? He ran around, hoping for somecat to be alive. He entered the Warrior's den, looking at many dead bodies. He felt as if he wanted to wail and change everything. But no.. Everything was gone.

(Wait.. Should I just make Blizzardkit become a rogue and put him in the Cloudclan rp? Or should he die?)
Last edited by brilliancide on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliancide

Postby Shadefang » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:34 pm

(Hmm... Idk and idc what you want to do XD I think rouge but the rouges and stuff I think are closed for now, I believe the only one open is kitty-pet for right now :3
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby brilliancide » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:10 pm

(I guess Blizzardkit can be a kittypet. Then he leaves to live in the forest? What happened to Bearfur o.o)
brilliancide

Postby Foxtail » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:53 pm

(I got his with a wave of nostalgia looking at this thread... I miss roleplaying here, but I'm not active at all. The only website I'm really active in anymore is CS... I'm officially quitting this roleplay. Thank you for all of the late nights and wonderful memories. I loved roleplaying with all of you. Farewell,
~Foxtail
)

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby SilentObserver » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 am

(Shadefang quit Eldemore anyhow ;u;...
    At least, that's what I was told)
SilentObserver

Postby brilliancide » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:40 pm

(Yeah, I think she did quit. It was fun being with a whole group of great people. Roleplaying here was fun too. Things happen I guess.)
brilliancide

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's