☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

(Dont notice the prophecy okay Pick one below(not prophecys, last poll win)----

Three cats, one as white as snow with dapples that look like a blizzard,(Blizzardkit)Another with the leadership of the clan. (Shadestar)And the last of the Cinder's Siblings, so small.(Lilackit)These cats are destined for something great. They have to travel down the road and up to find a missing(StarClan Cat) to stop all evil.
No votes
I dont like these two (Please dont pick this)
No votes
Fox, Fire's, and Flood's the clans all fear, but soon Darkness will come near. Unless 4 cats combined all will fall (Cinderkit Lilackit Blizardkit and Cloudkit). The Dreaded dark shall not be Tall (Lizardkit). Fox andDark (Foxclan and Darkclan) must unite, otherwise there is no hope of light.
33%
Who should the male be? - Cinderblaze
8%
-One of FallenLeaves and Lilacpetals kits
33%
-Fireheart
No votes
-Or Darkclaw
25%

Total votes : 12

☣◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆☣NEW V. IN THE MAKING NOW!

Postby Shadefang » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:59 pm

Sorry I haven't been updating it for a very long time, I don't have time to do that think of stuff really anymore so I am not going to be updating the front page anymore besides for like a poll or something!

~News~

~There will be a poll every few days!
~ Every 4-10 post I do I will post the weather
~ Bearkit will now be called Bearfur when he gets older!
~The Gathering Thread is finished, Now to work on the Starclan, Moonpool, and The Darkforest Thread!
~ Frostpaw will like Deerkit better. XD
~ A Fox will attack the camp and kill Spiritclaw!
~ Deerkit will be called Deerfeather!
~ Timberstorm is the new deputy of Darkclan!
~Next Gathering on July 24th-28th! If you are not going to be on the day please pm me!
~Frostpaw will be called Frostmoon when he's a warrior!

vvv Looks to see how many cats you have on this RolePlay! vvv

Shadestar~ 4 (unlimited)
Maddie~ 3 (Unlimited)
Beloved Seamelon~ 3 (Unlimited)
Flamestar~ 5 (0 more)
SafiTheCheetah~ 2 (3 more)
Warriorgurl123~ 1 (4 more)
Sweettreat~ 1 (4 more)
Foxtail~ 4 (Unlimited cats)
The Song of the Wolf~ 1 (4 more)
Wolfe.~ 1 cat (4 more)

Padding along in a forest, a shimmering river beside you. Everything was beautiful and you let out a soft purr. Looking up, you realise that you have bumped into a cat. You go to apologise, but the moonlight caught on her claws distracts you. Behind her, you see the making of a darkened forest. You look back at the she-cat and you hear "What are you doing here?" in a hiss. You give a confused look and she adds "You've crossed the border. If you value the light then I suggest you turn back and leave forever. Although if you love the darkness, then you may stay. But be warned." She continues to glare at you while her claws are still out. You blink and when you open your eyes, the she-cat is gone and you're left with a choice. Join the darkness or stay away. (If your thinking about listening to a song while posting on the Darkclan thread, Listen to 'Demons By: Imagine Dragons.' It's the 'Darkclan Song'. It fits well with the song.
Rules
•Follow all Eldemore' rules!
•No killing other cats without their permission
•No one 1-3 worded posts!
•Don't Play anyone else characters besides yours.
•Fade if necessary. (Mating, birthing, etc.)
•You can use cursing words which APPEARS IN THE WARRIORS
•Not following these rules will get you a strike. After 3 strikes, you are banned from this RP.

•Tell me before you go inactive, otherwise I will put you in the inactive list.
•[strikeout]All play as many characters as you can handle. Meaning. Don't play 12 characters and you don't use 8 of them.
Please only play up to 5 character! Only me and the mini mods can have over 5 characters!
•Read some of Erin Hunter's book first before joining.
•Talking OCC is fine, use brackets ({[]}) are all fine.
•Drama is good! but pm me if it will affect the who clan. Please pm me or post/tell me about any dramatic events you want to happen. Please and Thank You :)
•Enjoy!

The Warrior Cat Form
Feel free to make your own form, but make sure you have all of these.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image here! (optional)[/img][/center]
[center][b][size=200][color=#A33A17](First park of cats name)[/color] (Second part of cats name) [/size][/b][/center]
[size=190][center]↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↞ ↞[/center][/size][center][size=85][color=#A33A17][b]name:[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E]] Cats name here[/color]
[color=#A33A17][b]gender:[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E] gender here [/color]
[color=#A33A17][b]age:[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E] Age here[/color]
[color=#A33A17][b]rank:[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E] Rank here [/color][/size][/center]
[size=190][center]↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠ ↠[/center][/size]

[list][size=80][list][color=#A33A17][b]appearance âž™[/b][/color][/size] [color=#6E6E6E] Description of appearance here.) [/color]

[color=#A33A17][b]personality âž™[/b][/color] [color=#6E6E6E] Personality here) [/color]

[color=#A33A17][b]strengths & weaknesses âž™ [/b][/color] [color=#6E6E6E] Strengths ) [/color]

[color=#6E6E6E]Weaknesses here) [/color]

[right][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/14ka63c.png[/img][/right][color=#A33A17][b]kin âž™[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E] Mother: Father: Sister(s): Brother(s):[/color]

[color=#A33A17][b]relationships âž™[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E] Mate and crush here. [/color]

[color=#A33A17][b]Other âž™[/b][/color][color=#6E6E6E] Any other info here please.)  [/color][/list][/list]

Kitty-pet, Loner, & Rogue form

[center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21362266/grey-curly-line-design-hi.png[/img][/center][center][size=150][u]~Your cat~[/u][/size][/center]
[center]Username~
cat Name~
Age (In moons)~
Kit or adult?~
Looks (Picture is fine)~
Rank (Kitty-pet Loner etc)~
Other?~[/center]

The Clan
(She-cat|Tom)

[strikeout]Leader
Shadestar : Shadefang (9 lives)

Deputy
Timberstorm : SafiTheCheetah

Medicine cat
Storm : Flamestar

Medicine cat apprentice
Open

Warriors (Limit 15) ~Not Accepting~!
1.Darkclaw : Beloved Seamelon
2.Frostmoon : Shadefang
3. Angledown : Warriorgurl567
4. Deerfeather : Beloved Seamelon
5. Bearfur : Shadefang
5. Timberstorm : SafiTheCheetah
6. Foxtail : Foxtail
7. Fadeheart : Maddie
8. Redblur : Maddie
9. Fireheart : Flamestar
10. Rustnight : The Song Of The Wolf
12. Princess : Flamestar
13. Dawnlight : Maddie
14.Slatefoot : SafiTheCheetah
15. Midnightflash : Beloved Seamelon

(10 apprentice limit)
Apprentices
none

(Only 5 queens at a time.)
Queens
~Foxtail

(5 Kits at a time)
Kits
Sandkit|Mother:Foxtail|Father:Unknown : Foxtail
Robinkit|Mother: Foxtail Father: Unknown : Shadefang
Snowkit| Mother: Foxtail Father: Unknown : Beloved Seamelon
Wolfkit|Mother: Foxtail Father:Unknown : Foxtail

(Unlimited)
Elders
none

Crushes & Mates
( < = He likes her, > = She likes him, <> = They like each other and don't know, >< = They like each other and know, <3 = Mates, <*3 = Mates with kits on the way, <33 = Mates with kits here, <X3 = Ex-mates, (... </3 ...) = Forbidden)

(She-cat|Tom)
Darkclaw<3Shadestar
Frostpaw><Fadepaw
Bearpaw><Slatepaw
Redblur<Foxtail
Darkclaw<Rustnight
Midnight-><Deerpaw

Mentors & Apprentices
(Mentor|Apprentice)[/strikeout]

Mini-Moderator
I am not accepting any more mini mods, Sorry!
They are responsible for accepting forms and Pm-ing inactive users

•Beloved Seamelon
•Foxtail
•Maddie

Mini-Mod Form
Are You on A lot?:
Are you familiar With the warrior series by: Erin Hunter?:
Have you been a Mini-Mod before.?:

Prophecy

Please Pm me a idea for a prophecy! If you are part of the clan and you suggest one to me you will be In it. But you will have to be active on your part if you are in the prophecy.

Territory
Darkclan territory is a foggy forest where cats are almost invisible as they stalk their prey. The ones who were trained in the darkness, shaped by it are the ones who truely have the heart of a Darkclan warrior. [/color]

Neighbouring Clans/Other Threads

FoxClan

WaveClan

Gathering Place

StarClan (DarkClan, FoxClan, and WaveClan)

[url]Dark Forest (Darkclan, Foxclan, and Waveclan)[/url]

Discussion Thread

Prey Chart~
Mice/Mouse:Very Common
Mole: Very common
Robin (Spring/ New-leaf): Very common (Winter/Leaf-bare): Rare
Squirrel: Common
Finch: Common
Red-winged-Blackbird: Common
Dove: Common
Orioles: Uncommon
Flying Squirrel (Night): Uncommon (Day): Very Rare
Rats (Night: In corn fields or in the dump): Very Common (Day): Uncommon
Rabbit: Uncommon
Snake/Frogs: Rare
Mocking jay: Rare
Predator Chart~
Dogs: Common
Rogues: Uncommon
Loners: Uncommon
Fox: Uncommon
No-Hairs: Uncommon
Badger: Rare
Bear: Very Rare

•Inactive/Warning/Banned List•
• -----
• -----
• -----

W E A T H E R , S E A S O N , T I M E , M O O N

Weather

Sunny []
Cloudy []
Partly Cloudy [X]
Raining []
Down pouring []
Thunderstorm []
Hail (w/ Rain) []
Windy []
Snowing []
Blizzard []

Season

Newleaf (Spring)[X]
Greenleaf (Summer)[]
Leaf-fall (Fall)[]
Leaf-bare (Winter)[]

Time

Sunup []
Morning []
Sunhigh []
Sundown []
Sundown/Moonrise [X]
Moonrise []
Moonhigh []

Moon

New Moon []
First Claw []
First Half [X]
Full Moon []
Second Claw []
Second Half []

Days To Gathering

-2- More Days in till Gathering (July 19th)

StarClan
Sunpaw|Lazyzim|Died from a fallen tree|Apprnt.
Griffinpaw|Lazyzim|Died from a fallen tree|Apprnt.
Spiritclaw|Shadefang|Died from a fox attack|Warrior
Redkit|N/A|Died from not being able to breath|Kit

DarkForest
Stonefur|Flamestar|Died to Fox|Elder

Rogues
None

Loners
None

Kitty-Pets

Fighting Moves

-Back Kick - Explosive surprise move to catch opponent from behind. Judge opponent's distance from you carefully, then lash out with your back legs, taking all weight on your front paws.
-Belly Rake - A fight-stopper. Slice with unsheathed claws against the soft flesh of the opponent's belly. If you're pinned down, the belly rake quickly puts you back into control.
-Front Paw Blow - Frontal attack. Bring your front paw down hard on your opponent's head. Claws sheathed.
-Front Paw Strike/Forepaw Slash - Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent.
-Killing Bite - A death blow to the back of the neck. Quick and silent and sometimes considered dishonorable. Used only as a last resort.
-Leap-and-hold - Ideal for a small cat facing a larger opponent. Spring onto opponent's back and grip with unsheathed claws. Now you are beyond the range of the opponent's paws and in position to inflict severe body wounds. A group of apprentices can defeat a large and dangerous warrior in this way. Watch for the drop-and-roll counter move, and try to jump free before you get squashed.
-Partner Fighting - Warriors who have trained and fought together will often fall instinctively into a defensive position, each protecting each other's back while fending off an opponent on either side. Slashing, clawing, and leaping together, battle pairs can be a whirlwind of danger for attackers.
-Play Dead - Effective in a tight situation, such as when you are pinned. Stop struggling and go limp. When your opponent relaxes his/her grip, thinking you are defeated, push yourself up explosively. This will throw off an unwary opponent and put you in attacking position.
-Scruff Shake - Secure a strong teeth grip in the scruff of your opponents neck; then shake violently until he or she is too rattled to fight back. Most effective against rats, who are small enough to throw. A strong throw will stun or kill them.
-Tail Yank - Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such force your opponent is thrown off balance.
-Teeth Grip - Target your opponent's extremities- the legs, tail, scruff or ears- and sink in your teeth and hold. This move is similar to the leap-and-hold except your claws remain free to fight.
-Upright Lock - Final, crushing move on already weakened opponent. Rear up on back legs and bring weight down on opponent. If opponent does the same, wrestle and flip him under you. This makes you vulnerable to the belly rake, so it takes great strength and speed.
-Half-Turn Belly Rake - Turn onto your side, slip under the opponent's belly, rake it with your claws, then swiftly turn back onto all fours out from under your opponent.
-Badger Defense: Leap over opponent, turn on your back legs and bite opponent's leg. Used only when fighting badgers.
-Duck and Twist: Simple defensive move. The cat ducks then twists around, rolling over onto his/her back, and then springs to their paws.
-Jump and pin: Complicated move. Leap backwards, and bounce off the wall. With precise accuracy, land on the cat.
[/strikeout]
Last edited by Shadefang on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:36 pm, edited 132 times in total.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

DarkClan Territories (Re:◆◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆◆)

Postby Shadefang » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:09 pm

The Camp

Full Veiw of Darkclan Camp

Doesn't look protected? well the camp is a HUGE hole in the forest.

Leader and Leader's mate den

Nursery/ Queen's Den

Warriors Den

Apprentices Den

Elders Den

Medicine Cat's/ Medicine Cat's Apprentice Den

Rock-Ledge

Sun Rocks

Fresh-Kill Pile Area

Dirt-Place

Darkclan Territory (Click to view)

Hunting and Gathering Herbs places In Territory

Little Lizard Lake

The Giant Oak.

Amazing For Hunting Squirrels, Mice, and Birds

No-Hair Abandoned Nest

This place is filled with herbs, it grows catmint, tansy, borage, marigold, and more useful herbs! and it also has lots of moles and mice, nibbling on herbs, its a herb and a prey place!

Medicine Cat Herbs/Stuff

Alder
Reduces swelling and prevents infection when chewed and applied to a wound. May also be chewed by a cat with a toothache to reduce pain, swelling, and aid in preventing complications.

Alfalfa
Used to prevent tooth decay.

Aloe Vera
Use the gel inside of leaves to cure skin problems or burns.

Ash (Tree)
New shoots are to be eaten, and chewed and applied to the bit of an Adder or Viper to stave off the effects of its poisoned bite.
Keys (seeds) of the Ash tree may also be consumed to fight the pain caused by a stitch in the side.

Borage
Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Seeds and leaves should be consumed by the nursing Queen to increase available milk.
Borage should never be used dried, only green.

Bramble Twigs
Chew this to a fine syrup. It helps to sleep.

Beet Root
Chew this into a pulp and apply to deep gashes to help heal and clot up the blood.

Burdock
Leaves may be chewed and applied to wounds that are clear of infection to speed healing.
Roots may be chewed and applied to a wound to draw infection from it.

Catmint
Leaves and Flowers can be used to relive congestion and coughs.(and make cats go hyper XD)

Celadine
Used to strengthen weak eyes.

Chamomile
Leaves and Flowers may be consumed to sooth a cat and add to their physical strength.

Cobwebs
Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

Comfrey
Used when healing broken bones

Deathberries
Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the cat who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds.
This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

Enchinacia
Used to ease infection.

Feverfew
Leaves can be used to reduce fever, in addition to being consumed to aid against colds and stomach ailments.

Honey
Used to sooth the throat. Particularly good for smoke inhalation.

Juniper
Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

Lavender
Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat.
Inhaling the sent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

Marigold
Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills.
Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

Mousebile
Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

Poppy
Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep.
Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs.
Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

Tansy
Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms.
Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches.
Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs.
Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

Thyme
Should be consumed to calm the anxious cat, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

Water Mint
Used to help cure bellyaches.

Willow Tree
Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches.
Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

Yarrow
Entire plant should be consumed to induce vomiting.
Entire plant should be chewed and applied to wounds to relive pain and prevent infection.

Yew
To make a cat vomit up poisons.

Ceremonies:

Warrior's Ceremony:
"I, ____star, leader of ____Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn."
"____paw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do."
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. ____paw, from this moment you will be known as _______. StarClan honors your ____ and ____, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ____Clan.

Elder's Ceremony:
"______", is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?"
"It is."
"Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given to us. I call upon StarClan to give you many moons of rest."

Deputy Ceremony:
"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of ____Clan is ________."

Leadership Ceremony:
-Touches nose to the top of the new leader's head- "With this life I give you ____. Use it well to _______ ______."
When all of the lives have been given, the previous leader says these words:
"I hail you by your new name, _____star. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of ____Clan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity."

Name Changing Ceremony:
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on he/she will be known as _____, for ___________."

Apprentice Ceremony:
"____kit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as _____paw. Your mentor will be ________. I hope ________ will pass down all he/she knows on to you."
The leader calls up the warrior he/she has chosen as a mentor.
"________, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You had received excellent training from ________, and you have shown yourself to be ______ and ______. You will be the mentor of _____paw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to her/him."

Medicine Cat Ceremony:
"I, _______, medicine cat of ___Clan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her Clan for many moons.
"___paw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do.""Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. ___paw, from this moment you will be known as _______. StarClan honors your _____ and _____, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of ____Clan."

Editing ^^^
Last edited by Shadefang on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 16 times in total.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Re: ◆◆DⓐrⓚCⓛaⓝ◆◆ (New and Accepting!)

Postby beloved seamelon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Username: ~Darkstar~
Name: Darkclaw
Warrior name (Also Add Apprentice and Kit name): Darkkit/Darkpaw/Darkclaw
Personality: Likes kits, can be serious, playful,caring, and very flirty

Looks~|||
Eyes: Bright blue
Fur: Black with a little bit of white on the chest
Build: Muscular, well built
Ears (Cuts or not cuts) One ear torn
Whiskers: Long white whiskers
Tail: Very long tail

Brief history (you can just list some main events happened to her life or write me a short story about your character. I'm okay with that.): Born into the clan and stayed there ever since.
Crush: Shadestar
Mate: Hoping Shadestar someday
Kits: Wants
Siblings: Deceased
Others: Hi ^-^
Appearance: Image
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

Postby Shadefang » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Accepted ^^ And yea he can have a crush on Shadestar. And is it okay if Shadestar has a crush on him too.? Also we may start once we get one more player. Also i need to make Spiritclaw's form too :p))
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Shadefang » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:28 pm

here is Spiritclaw's Form:

Username: Shadefang
Name: Spiritclaw
Warrior name (Also Add Apprentice and Kit name): Spice (Was a loner when a kit), Spiritkit/Spiritpaw/Spiritclaw.
Personality: Loving with kits, genital, Loyal, Flirty, Kit-ish, Playful, Strong.

Looks~|||
Eyes: Dark Green
Fur: Long, All White, Small patch of Black around her left eye
Build: Small shoulders, muscular.
Ears (Cuts or not cuts): One ear (Right Ear) Has a Cut.
Whiskers: Long White Whiskers
Tail: Long Fluffy Tail

Brief history (you can just list some main events happened to her life or write me a short story about your character. I'm okay with that.): I dont want to talk about it...
Crush: None.
Mate: Wants.
Kits: Wants.
Siblings: All dead...
Others: Nope ^^
Appearance: Wont let meh copy and paste :(
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Sweettreat » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 pm

Username: sweettreat
Name: Sparrowpaw
Warrior name (Also Add Apprentice and Kit name): Sparrowkit/ Sparrowpaw. (Will be): Sparrowfreeze
Personality:Quiet, Serious...but on the inside kind, warm and caring, Funny sometimes.

Looks~|||
Eyes: forest green-ish
Fur: short with grey and black tiger stripes
Build: Small shoulders and not very muscular
Ears (Cuts or not cuts) None
Whiskers: Short and white
Tail: Long tail

Brief history (you can just list some main events happened to her life or write me a short story about your character. I'm okay with that.): Was born into the clan and mother and father died
Crush: None so far.
Mate: Nope.
Kits: Nope.
Siblings: Never hand any...
Others: Nope XD
Appearance:

Raven Dog' cs

Quitting Is like dieing, you don't get a second chance at it.
-sweettreat
Sweettreat

Postby Shadefang » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 pm

Can't really see the pic but oh well XD Accepted! Now we can start rping))

Shadestar
I walk out of my den and only the High rock ( I still need to post oh how the camp looks)
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Infinity » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:38 am

Username: LazyZim
Name: Sunpaw
Warrior name (Also Add Apprentice and Kit name): Sunkit/ Sunpaw/ Sunblaze
Personality: Brave, loyal, protective, never takes favors lightly.
Looks---
Eyes: Orange
Fur: Brown with light brown underbelly, black-tipped ears and dark brown stripes
Build: ?? Normal I guess CX
Ears (Cuts or not cuts): No
Whiskers: Yes?
Tail: Striped with black tip

Brief history (you can just list some main events happened to her life or write me a short story about your character. I'm okay with that.): His old clan was attacked and then he became a loner. Eventually he was accepted into DarkClan and he promised to return the favor someday.
Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Kits: None.
Siblings: Griffinpaw
Other: Sunpaw talks in Orange
Appearance: It wont let me upload a photo T-T

Username: I think we already know that XD (this is my 2nd char)
Name: Griffinpaw
Warrior Name (also add apprentice and kit name): Griffinkit/Griffinpaw/(Whatever you want)
Personality: Shy, loyal, smart
Looks---
Eyes: Blue
Fur: Black with white paws/back paws
Build: ??? Normal I guess
Ears: No
Whiskers: Yes?
Tail: Black tail with white tip
Breif history: Was separated from his siblings after the attack.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: None
Siblings: Sunpaw
Other: Griffinpaw talks in Brown
Appearance: It wont let me upload a photo T-T
Animator, Artist.

Infinity

Postby Shadefang » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Accepted, You may start rping with us.))

Shadestar|Female|With: Going by Griffinpaw|Where: walking in the camp to Griffinpaw

I jump down from the rock and head to where Griffinpaw is.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby Sweettreat » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Sparrowpaw~

I walk out of the apprentices den and see Shadestar heading towards Griffinpaw. I look away and head to the fresh kill pile.
Raven Dog' cs

Quitting Is like dieing, you don't get a second chance at it.
-sweettreat
Sweettreat

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's