Homeless..(Stray dog RP~Accepting~)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Homeless..(Stray dog RP~Accepting~)

Postby brilliancide » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:58 pm

We need a home..

Homeless~Stray dog RP~

Owner~ Navi

Mods~ Shadefang

"Hello there." A white fae looks at you. "You must be a new stray. Judging by the scared look on your face. Too bad there's no pack out here. It would be surprising if some dog made a pack. But no one steps up to the challenge. Welcome to the busy streets of New York City!" She barked.

Female dogs~

Streak--kitten441
Ivy--SilentObserver
Jade--HorsesLover

Male dogs~

Coal--Shadefang
Knife~Shadefang
Target~SilentObserver
Blank-Me
Echo-Me

Most popular dog areas~

#1= Image

#2= Image

#3= Image

Prey~

Squirrel~ Image

Mouse~ Image

Robin~ Image
Last edited by brilliancide on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 19 times in total.
brilliancide

Homeless..(Stray dog RP~Accepting~) Rules~

Postby brilliancide » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Rules:

1-Don't be your own crush/mate. Only brother/sister, mother/father.
2-Don't bully or argue OOC
3-When in OOC, please use brackets {}()
4-Only dogs please.
5-No godmodding, powerplaying, or mary sues. Please be fair.
6-The dogs are in NYC. There are busy streets and bad people. Do not say: "Black goes onto the street that has no cars and the humans were petting him all over." It's NYC.
7-In packs, the Alpha male gets a power. So.. They get Fire power or Ice power. They're eyes glow when they battle and he attacks the other Alpha who has a different power. The Alpha only attacks the other. The Alpha cannot attack the members.
8-Obey your leaders in the RP and the mods and i outside of the RP.
9-Fade to black. Example: Mating birthing etc.
10-No bad words
11-You can have as much charries as you can handle. And be all of them.

Once a character makes a pack, i will PM them a choice. Example: "Which power do you want: Ice or Fire?" And they will answer back the answer.
Last edited by brilliancide on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brilliancide

Re: Homeless..(Stray dog RP~Accepting~)Forum, Mod forum~

Postby brilliancide » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:23 pm

The Forum~

Code: Select all
[img](Picture here)[/img]

[size=200]The basics~[/size]

Name~
Gender~
Age~
Short/long bio~
Would he/she like to make a pack later in the RP?~

[size=200]Looks(Delete all the looks thingys if you have a image)~[/size]

Main color~
Markings~
Eye color~
Ears(Cuts or no cuts)
Other~

[size=200]Relationships + Other~[/size]

Crush~
Mate~
Pups~
Family~
Other~

The Mod Forum~

Code: Select all
[i]~Username~
~Character's name~
~Have you been a mod before?(It doesn't matter if you haven't been a mod before)~
~Will you be active?~[/i]
Last edited by brilliancide on Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brilliancide

Re: Homeless..(Stray dog RP~Accepting~)

Postby brilliancide » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Username~ ~Talltail of Fierceclan~
Dog's name~ Moon
Gender~ Female
Age~ 13 years old
Crush/mate/pups?((Mate//Crush//Pups//)- None
Personality~ Moon is a wise, laid back dog with a strong heart and she loves new-comers and pups.
Fears~ Humans and water.
Does he/she want to make a pack later in the RP?~ No
Family~ Dead
Picture/description~ Image

Username~ ~Talltail of Fierceclan~
Dog's name~ Shasta
Gender~ Male
Age~ 8 years old
Crush/mate/pups?((Mate//Crush//Pups//)- None
Personality~ Shasta is a hyper, but brave dog. He doesn't really treat new-comers like royalty. He sometimes snaps at pups but is pretty nice to them as he gets to know them.
Fears~ Humans and blue jays.
Does he/she want to make a pack later in the RP?~ No
Family~ Dead
Picture/description~ Image
Last edited by brilliancide on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliancide

Postby brilliancide » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:38 pm

(RP now open! ❤)
Last edited by brilliancide on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliancide

Postby angel-senpai » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:32 pm

n a m e; kodiak
    n i c k n a m e; kody
    g e n d e r; male
    a g e; 3 years of age
    b r e e d; husky
    c r u s h ; N/A
    p u p p i e s; N/A
    f e a r (s); being hit.
    p a c k? yes, that would be cool.
    p e r s o n a l i t y; kody describes himself as a cool, fun guy. He's very athletic and energetic, he's quite the show off. kody is very bashful around female dogs but knows his way around one. He is usually laid back and calm but he is very hot-headed and he has a quick temper. kody is very sensitive although he'll never admit it. He is insecure around other dogs because he has never been around other dogs- besides his sled team. Before his adoption from the pound and his following move to NYC, kody was a lead sled-dog. He was afraid of the noise and afraid of the possibility of getting hit by cars so he ran away.

·host club rp· ·cwhr· ·all of me <3·
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Hello there! My name is angel-senpai.
~~~

Possessive and serious, this Seme is driven by the challenge.
despite this Seme being silent (unless provoked into anger)
and more of a loner, once they've found the right partner -
someone who can match their intensity and darkness - they are
deeply protective, loyal and sensual.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
·girlfriend· ·charmaine· ·mercury·
angel-senpai

Postby brilliancide » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:54 am

Accepted. You can start whenever :D)
brilliancide

Postby angel-senpai » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:52 pm

{{Thanks c:

Kody wandered around the streets of NYC. His red fur was matted down making him look like a true stray. He ran across the highway, dodging cars.

·host club rp· ·cwhr· ·all of me <3·
╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Hello there! My name is angel-senpai.
~~~

Possessive and serious, this Seme is driven by the challenge.
despite this Seme being silent (unless provoked into anger)
and more of a loner, once they've found the right partner -
someone who can match their intensity and darkness - they are
deeply protective, loyal and sensual.

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝
·girlfriend· ·charmaine· ·mercury·
angel-senpai

Postby brilliancide » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:57 pm

Moon sniffed the air. Her fur falling off her pelt. She was really old, and her time to leave the world would come. She promised herself she would go somewhere for the last few days of her life. Though her time wasn't now. She scanned the busy streets but only saw leashed dogs. And some cats. She usually would leave cats alone. Dogs weren't better then cats, and cats weren't better then dogs. Dogs who think we're better are stupid.. She growled and looked away from a tabby kitten. She saw large trucks with humans shinning their cameras at the most famous buildings. Moon shruged. There was nothing special about any of these buildings. Just mean humans with ties on their chests and humans with lots of green paper. She had seen green paper in human's pockets and hands. She heard some dog say it was.. Money. She barked as she heard a "Ccchh" From behind her. She saw a tall male human in back of her. "Where ya going, old doggy?" The human growled. Moon whined and ran off. Her bones aching in pain. She looked back and the human was still following her. "Dumb things!" She snarled and kept running.

Shasta yelped as a white husky and a human bolted past him. "What's a dog gotta do to get some peace here!" He snarled. He then saw it was Moon, his friend. "I-I'm coming Moony!" He whined and bolted after them. He leaped and bit the human's rear. The human screamed and slapped Shasta in the head with his net. He yelped as he felt a tight wire around his neck. "Moon! He got me!" Shasta yelped.

Moon whipped around, seeing Shasta in the dog-catcher's hands. "Oh no!" She whined and rammed into the human, stunning him. She bit the wire and pulled it off. "Get out of here, now!" She snapped at Shasta's chest.

Shasta ran off, feeling Moon at his heels. They had escaped again! That was the third time in a row. He looked back and the dog-catcher was gone. "He probably hates us now!" Shasta barked in laughter.

Moon nodded. "Why am i even running from that poor human. He's being controlled by that stupid boss-human. Moon barked in a wise tone. "I need a home to spend my last few days in. It isn't fun being a stray. I should let him take me." Moon sniffed and padded off. She lifted her head and saw a red husky. "Who's that?" She barked.

Shasta looked at Moon's eyes and followed her glare. He saw a red husky and lifted his ears. "Probably a new stray..We should avoid it. The dog could be mean." Shasta padded off.
brilliancide

Postby Foxtail » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Username~ foxtail
Dog's name~ Cocoa
Gender~ Fae
Age~ 2 years
Crush/mate/pups?((Mate//Crush//Pups//) N/a
Personality~ she is friendly and open-minded. At times she can be stubborn and proud though.
Fears~ Being abandoned, hurting those she loves
Does he/she want to make a pack later in the RP?~ Yes
Family~ Only a faint memory
Picture/discription~ She is a brown Labrador with amber eyes. She is bigger then regular Labradors so she's a mixture of some other unknown breed.

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's