|::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: |::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open

Postby Shadefang » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:30 pm

She shrugged her shoulders, "well then your missing out!" She giggled and whipped her head around as Kylie called her, "gotta go!" She yipped and bounded off.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:22 am

Hey, Kylie, Amelia called, turning just in time to see the absol faint. Her mouth dropped open in awe. Did Shadow battle it, she asked.
This sounds boring, but interesting at the same time, he thought, then clambered back up into his tree before the trainers could spot him.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Kylie nodded her head proudly as Shadow bounded over to Snivy and Dratini. Lightning came bolting out of the bushes. Bounding over to them as well.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:13 pm

Wow, awesome, Amelia exclaimed. Which reminds me, I have to practice fighting too, there's the battling part in the contests as well, she cried. I completely forgot! She sighed. Well, want to get our badges now, she asked, looking a bit down. Hi Lightning, Snivy and Dratni said, their eyes bright. Tag, Snivy suddenly cried, poking Lightning and bounding away, Dratini following. They felt giddy after their practice, Snivy doing little summersaults while running and Dratini doing backflips.

Last bumped by Shadefang on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:13 pm.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's