|::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: |::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open

Postby Shadefang » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Kylie smiled as they ran. They crossed threw the gate and saw the town, the town was next to the ocean. She looked over to the side and saw some grass, "Maybe we can do some battle training here!" She smiled, "and get outer badge things later."
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:11 am

Sure, Amelia said. She took out Snivy & Dratini and frowned. What do you think could be some good moves, she asked Kylie. Maybe Snivy could deflect Dratini's swift?
Whirlpool followed silently until he was on another branch directly above Lightning. Uh-oh, this isn't good, he thought, realizing there were no other trees in sight. Just sand, grass, water, and typical human things. I'll worry about that later, he thought, then checking to make sure the two trainers weren't looking, he leaned down almost to the point of falling out of the tree. Hi, he hissed to Lightning, his voice barely above a whisper.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Inigo » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 pm

Neyrn decided to get up and begin an adventure. "Come on Dart, Kappa" She said to her dratini and venipede as she began to walk her pokemon trotted beside her. "I wonder if I will find any wild Pokemon?"
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Shadefang » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Kylie ran into the tall grass and found herself right into a battle with a level 14 Absol. Her Eevee, Shadow, level 14 also.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:17 pm

Okay, let's try that, she murmured, completely oblivious to the Absol. Dratini, Snivy, did you hear that, she asked. Both of the pokemon nodded their heads. Okay! Let's do it, she says, grinning. Gold stars shot out of Dratini and swirled into a storm, directed at Snivy. Snivy deflected the ones coming at her with vine whip, but at the same time walked forward so that it looked as if Snivy was in the middle of the Swift, since there were stars coming at her from Dratini's side- the right side, and Snivy deflected them so they would narrowly miss her but continue in a line to the left.
Hi, he hissed again, but a little louder, seeing that both of the trainers were preoccupied.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:22 pm

Lightning looked over her shoulder and saw Whirlpool, glancing up at Kylie before she went to make she wasn't looking at her, she bounced away towards Whirlpool, "Hi!" she whispered.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Amelia's mouth dropped open. AWESOME job you two, she exclaimed. Dratini and Snivy stopped attacking and smiled at her. She walked up to them and rubbed them both. Oooh... or maybe Snivy could jump onto Dratini's swift and use it as a ladder, she mused thoughtfully. She glanced at the two pokemon. How does that sound?
Whirlpool narrowed his eyes at the two trainers. What are they doing, he whispered back, genuinely confused.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Inigo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:37 pm

(Can someone be a Pokemon that Neyrn finds? Any Pokemon.)

Neyrn walks cautiously into the tall grass.
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Postby Shadefang » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 am

(doesn't matter :3 I will maybe in a second, I'm in a battle right now with a absol.)

Lightning cocked her head to the side, "Don't you know...?" Looking back over her shoulder at Kylie and shadow battling, "They are battling.." Sitting down, she licked her forepaw and flattened some fur on her forehead.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 pm

He looked more confused. Why, he whispered. I thought they only battled so they could catch us, he added, shuddering at the thought. They don't look like they're trying to catch that absol though...
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's