|::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: |::|Shallo Hills~Pokemon and Trainers Rp|::| (New & Open

Postby Shadefang » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 pm

"Oh, my trainer, Kylie, is training to level us up... If she makes that Absol feint, shadow will start gaining up to her next level, and because Kylie has a xp share, I get some too." She whispered.
i sadly do not use eldemore anymore but i do come on every
once and again to see how my old friends are doing <3 ! if you
want to contact me, find me on chickensmootie or add me on
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:35 pm

He cocked his head, his eyes getting bigger with even more confusion. Why would they want to do that, he whispered. Isn't it a little cruel to make a pokemon faint just so you can get.... levels or something, he asked. Like what do they even do, he whispered, looking perprexed.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 pm

"Levels well level you up. Like right now I'm level 23, and in two more levels, I'm evolving into a luxio!" She whispered excitedly, "and I kinda think it's cruel but it's fun! I love battling other Pokemon." She giggled quietly.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Whirlpool still didn't get it. Why would you want to evolve, he asked. Don't you like the way you are right now?
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:08 pm

Yea, but the more I evolve and grow, the stronger I become!" She giggled slightly.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 pm

You want to be stronger so you can... fight battles? Whirlpool guessed. He frowned. Why do you go to... gyms, is that what they're called, anyway, Whirlpool asked blankly.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Yea, my trainer is amazing! They go to gyms so they can become better then one another in battles until they get all 8 badges, then they can go in and try to beat the elite four and then the champion! She giggled excitedly.
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Being a captured pokemon sounds confusing, he exclaimed. Why would they want to be champions, he asked. Doesn't that mean they just sit around all day?
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Shadefang » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:24 pm

she shrugged her shoulders, "I over heard Amelia and Kylie talking, the champion is like the greatest! they are battled by people but not as many, and they are praised by all, and there pokemon are too!" she giggled again and watched Kylie make the absol feint. Feeling herself grow a bit, she leveled up. "Awesome! now im one level away from evolving!"
discord ;; imperials
Shadefang

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:53 pm

He tipped his head to one side. That sounds,... boring, he finally said. I can't get what's all the hype about evolving, I've personally never evolved myself, he confessed, looking a tad embrassed.
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's