willowclan - open

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: willowclan - open

Postby qwertypi303 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Any forms we have to fill out? I can't seem to find any so are we supposed to make our own? I'm interested, it seems very well thought out.
qwertypi303

Postby rose; » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:00 pm

just make your own c: However, keep in mind that since I have not role-played with you before, that your form is a reflection of your literacy, unless you include a writing sample
just gifting out my collection. no longer really have time.
rose;

Postby qwertypi303 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Name:Sundance

Appearance: Sundance has medium length fur, capable of keeping her from freezing in the winter, although she does get hot in the summer. Sundance is mostly white, with orange a black patches on her back, face, and tail. The majority of her back is orange, but she has three large black stripes on her back, and smaller stripes on the tail. Sundance also has a large, black, circular shape on her forehead. She has pale green eyes. Sundance is fast and agile, and uses that to her advantage when fighting a stronger, heavier opponent. Sundance prefers autumn and summer, as she is easily seen in the winter and spring.

Personality:Sundance is rather quiet, but she is kind to her clanmates. She cares for her clan more than anything, even though they can be a little bit of a pain in the tail. When she is not busy with clan duties, she likes to sit on the highest perch she can find, often among the rocks, to watch over the clan from a distance. Sundance is patient and understanding, and a good cat to talk to when one is troubled. She loves kits, and keeps a close eye on the nursery, helping out the queens when necessary. She is known to be reliable, although a bit shy. Like every cat, she is known to get rather grumpy when frustrated. Despite the warm personality, Sundance is absolutely ferocious in battle.

History:Sundance was always the one that did whatever the others didn't want to do. She was the wolf that the warriors (the other kits) were fighting, she was the rabbit that got chased. When the older cats didn't have enough time to play, Sundance (or Sunkit at the time) would roll or toss the ball of moss. Sundance always thought of herself as the protector, having her back to the cold to keep the others warm, making sure the others all got good food. She often climbed the rocks and trees that she could find, to try to get a good look at what was outside of camp. Like every kit, she had a bit of mischief in her, accompanying the others on attempts to sneak out of camp, and creeping into the warriors den.
When she became an apprentice, Sundance didn't complain too much about checking the elders for ticks or fetching moss for the medicine cat. However, she did complain quietly when she thought no one was listening. Sundance did often beg her mentor to take her out on patrols, or to go hunting, or to do some battle training. She aimed to be the best she could be, and learned quickly because of this.
After taking on her warrior name, Sundance simply tried to do the best she could, satisfied with her position, and had no ambitions for deputy. Sundance's father was an unknown cat, a loner that had been passing through, so she never met him. She was the only one of her litter that survived the first few days, but she never grieved for her lost littermates too much.

I hope this is ok!
qwertypi303

Postby Sphye » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Name;;
Speckledpaw
Rank;;
Apprentice
Age;;
Approximately seven moons.
Gender;;
Speckledpaw is a she-cat.
Appearance;;
Pale, silvery-gray coat, flecked with faintly darker spotted tabby markings. Her pelt fades to a paler gray, almost white, on her underbelly and throat.
Speckledpaw is lean, but fluffy, with medium-long fur. She is a bit smaller than an average apprentice, but is light on her paws.
Her eyes are icy blue, almost gray, like a frozen lake.

Personality;;
Playful, optimistic, and calm would all do well to describe Speckledpaw. She has a great fondness for the land she lives on, and loves to run and climb, to see and smell every last inch of the WillowClan territory.
She is very energetic, but tries to curb it so as not to seem annoying to her clan-mates. The she-cat can be forgetful at times, constantly tying to collect new memories rather than memorize what she has already seen or heard.

Lines by boxcar on CS
Last edited by Sphye on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby SkieNight » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm

*Ignore*
Last edited by SkieNight on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Somnus » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Name:
Wildkit Wildpaw
Appearance:
Wildpaw has fluffy fur that's dark gray, decorated with a black classic tabby. His under bally is a almost white color. He has a scar on his front left shoulder and side from a coyote attack. He has grass green eyes and a very light pink nose. He has a bit of a small build but is stronger then he looks.
Apprentice
Personality:
Wildpaw is quiet most of the time and doesn't like to talk, but hates to be alone. He likes to have a good adventure but doesn't like to look for it. He loves to sleep and often daydreams in hope of getting to talk to starclan, but most of the time he fails. Wildpaw hopes to be a medicine cat some day.
History:
Wildpaw was born in to willowclan, he was like most other kits and had fun with them. When he was only five moons old he tried to be like his mother and father, so he left the camp to try to find some fresh kill. When he was looking for a mouse it got dark out quick and soon he heard a coyote. He tried to run home but it was so dark that he couldn't find his way back. He started to panic, what was he going do. As he was thinking there was a sharp pain in his side, He looked to see that a coyote had got him. He was hoping that his death would come quick but then he saw a bright light.so starclans come to get me. he thought, but then he saw a white cat with black spots on her come up to him. "Don't worry young kit, its not your time yet." She told him. As she said this then WIldkit realized that the coyote had left. He looked to see she was gone to. Soon his mother and some other warriors found him and took him back to the medicine den. It was a miracle that he lived, but he did with just two scars and a missing ear. But ever since then he hoped to talk to starclan, to see the cat the he saw when he was attacked.
Integrity

Volunteer Service

Excellence

Respect

“Aim High… Fly-Fight-Win”

-U.S. Air Force Official Motto

The Airman is a person of integrity, courage and conviction.
An Airman's professional duties always take precedence over personal desires.
Every American Airman strives for continual improvement in self and service.
Somnus

Postby rose; » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 am

qwertipi303 and sphie, accepted

skienight, I'm not sure the quality of you writing is up to what I'm looking for here
somnus, I would say accepted, but I'm rather wary to due to the history. It's rather brief and I'm not overly fond of dramatic things like that

sorry for taking so long, I'll update the front page right now
rose;

Postby Sepia » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 am

May I reserve the rank of Medicine Cat, please?
Click the banner to enter Waters of Lethe!
Avatar by ~Mᴇɢɢᴢɪ on DeviantART, wolf image manipulated be me, wolf image by Dawnthieves, river image by Hefin Owen, licence here.
Sepia

Postby rose; » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:21 am

Cosmos wrote:
    May I reserve the rank of Medicine Cat, please?

Sure
rose;

Postby Sphye » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:31 pm

(I edited my form to include Speckledpaw's new reference picture.)
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's