The calm before the storm (Semi- lit wolf rp, WIP)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

The calm before the storm (Semi- lit wolf rp, WIP)

Postby wolfdragon89 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Everything is as peaceful as it once was. There is plenty of prey, few predators... Except for one thing. There have been many signs of a new pack forming. Although it is not here yet, it is coming. And with all the signs, it is hard to miss that they are going to be hostile. Will you join us, and help us stop it from forming, or will you join them, and rid of our pack? The threat is closer than we expect.... and this is just the calm before the storm.

Le RULZ:

1. No Mary / Gary sues.
2. Be polite. It if fine if your characters fight, but Don't go OOC and yell.
3. No begging for positions. First come, first serve.
4.If you want to talk OOC, put these: (( ))
5.Bacon.
6. If you don't like how things are going, feel free to send ME, JUST ME, an angry PM. :thumbup:
7. Nothing can involve humans. NOTHING.

The pack

Alpha Female: Luna
Alpha male: None
Alpha Pups: None

Beta Female: None
Beta male: None
Beta Pups: None

Delta Female: None
Delta Male: None
Delta pups: None

Medicine wolf: None

Medicine wolf Apprentice: None

Lead Warrior: Storm

Warriors:

Lead hunter: None

Hunters:

Warrior apprentices:

Hunter apprentices:

Pups:

Omega: None

Rouges / Loners:
I only occasionally get on Eldemore. I have the same username on CS, so if you wish to contact me, sent me a PM there.
wolfdragon89

Territory

Postby wolfdragon89 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:58 pm

The Territory
Note: None of these photos are mine.

This is the alpha den. It is made to keep warm in the winter, and to keep cool in the summer. The inside is lined with moss and leaves, to ensure a good night's sleep. Only the alphas are allowed to sleep here. No wolves are allowed in except the Alphas, unless the Alphas give permission for them to come in. If any wolf is caught in there without permission, a punishment will be in order.

This is the beta den. Unlike the Alpha den, wolves are allowed in here any time, as long as they don't sleep in here. Also, if the betas want some privacy, there is a small rock on the inside that can be moved to block the path in.

This is the Delta den. Again, no wolves except for the Deltas are allowed to sleep in here. Other than that, wolves are allowed in and out of here as they please. There is no privacy except if the alpha issues that no wolves are allowed in there.

This is the medicine den. All wolves that are sick or injured go here, and the Medicine wolf (Or medicine wolf apprentice) will help them with herbs. The medicine wolf and the medicine wolf's apprentice sleep here. Any severely injured wolves sleep here too.
I only occasionally get on Eldemore. I have the same username on CS, so if you wish to contact me, sent me a PM there.
wolfdragon89

Re: The calm before the storm (Semi- lit wolf rp, WIP)

Postby alfadi. » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Renegade Supreme
"The angriest bark is worse than the bite."

Name;; Renegade Supreme.
    Age;; Three.
    Gender;; Brute.
    Theme Song;; Vanilla Twlight - Owl City.

Pelt Color;; White with dark gray, and a few black, patches.
    Eye Color;; Dark blue.
    Height;; Average.
    Weigh;; Average.
    Scars;; None.

Personality;; Renegade is normally one of those shy, quiet wolves that nobody ever pays attention to. He's so shy that you'd never expect him to even be capable of trying to associate with anyone. Of course, though, he does when he has to, it's just that he stutters a lot when he speaks and it embarrasses him. Though he is also sweet and would never hurt a fly, and is sensitive. Not as sensitive as you may think, but still sensitive, which means it's a good idea not to hurt him in anyway; physically, verbally, or even emotionally. However, he used to not always be like this. He used to be fun, outgoing, and playful, but not anymore.
    History;; His parents had gave birth to him. Renegade Supreme. They, surprisingly, decided to take care of Renegade. They themselves took care of Renegade until he was one year old, and then they sent him off on his own. To find a family. Maybe even a pack, and to have pups. Renegade had done just that.
    Only weeks after Renegade's quest had began, he had been close to the edge of starvation. There was no prey to be found, and when he could find prey to eat, it was only just hares that were as skinny as twigs. When trudging through the forest, trying to find a place to stay, Renegade had collapsed, cold, on the forest floor, not only from starvation, but from exhaustion. He passed out in minutes, and when he woke up, he was in a warm den.
    In that warm den, he'd heard the voice of a female wolf. The wolf that the voice had belonged to shortly after came into the den carrying a large piece of prey, and then dropped it in front of him, not only asking him to eat, but ordering him to eat. Demanding it, actually. So, of course he did. He fell asleep shortly after, and in the morning, the fae gave him her name. Lady Belle.
    Tch. Wasn't a very matching name, was it? Though he didn't dare to say his thoughts aloud, as he was already quite aware of how that fae's personality was. Dominant, fierce, and strong. Just the type of fae he liked. Well, used to like, anyways. Eventually the two began to learn more and more about eachother, so, they bonded. About a month after Renegade had been healed, they had bonded so well together that they became mates with eachother.
    Though that had soon passed. Lady started growing distant. She'd leave the den often and wouldn't come back until a few hours after that. She often came up with excuses like, "Oh, I was out hunting,", or "I had to chase this wolf away from our den. It wouldn't leave me alone." She kept repeating the same excuses over and over, and because Renegade trusted her so much, he believed her. He believed those excuses - that was all they were. Excuses.
    Though, finally, after months of her doing that, he got tired of it. One day, he covered his scent, and he followed her to wherever she went, and she met with a brute. They nuzzled eachother, and they licked eachother - Renegade didn't want to believe that he just saw that, and he didn't want to believe it, either. So when he followed Lady over to her other brute's den, he waited outside of the entrance, quietly listening to them, sometimes peeking over to see what they were doing. Then, once he was sure he'd heard, and seen, enough, he ran off back to the den.
    He waited in that den for Lady, and when she got back, he started confronting her about it. Lady tried to deny all of it, but when she started to process that Renegade had actually saw her do what he had just described, she ran off, ditching Renegade while leaving him alone, by himself, in the dark. Literally.
    Rank;; Medicine Wolf.
    Rank Wanted;; Medicine Wolf.

Secret Crush;; None.
    Crush;; None.
    Mate;; None.
    Pups;; None.

Other;; Nothing. c:
This is still being made.
For now, enjoy this picture.
Or I'll make you.
alfadi.

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's