--

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Into Oblivion- Dragon RP- new and accepting! All ranks o

Postby Sciencin' » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 pm

--
Last edited by Sciencin' on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby cheetah » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:35 pm

bump--

★★★
      previously acinonyx/vyvara

cheetah

Postby Sapphiera » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Bump!
▄❤▀ Families Matter in a Kingdom ▀❤▄

➺Wizard101➺ Chicken smoothie ➺ Eldemore
Sapphiera

Postby Cabe » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:40 am

Name: Helix Ekard
Nickname: Helix
Clan: Rising Sun
Element: Air
Personality: Helix is an optimistic and social dragon, especially once you get to know him. He's also energetic and normally can't sit still. He can be serious when the situation demands it though, and is fiercely loyal to anyone he likes. Helix is usually very trusting, but betray his trust once and it's almost impossible to get it back. He's also very thick skinned - insult him and he's likely to agree with you or turn it into a joke about himself. The only time he gets angry fast is when someone goes after a friend, and then he goes all out. He's bad at reading body language and voice tones, so he misses many queues to stop talking or doing something. That in turn leads to him annoying a great deal of dragons and getting into fights that he's never quite sure how they started. He is also very gullible. If you told him you found a bird that could breathe underwater with a straight face, he might be suspicious, but if you appear sincere he'll believe you in most cases. While he may not seem intelligent, he actually is pretty smart. He's also very observant - but only around half of the time. The other half he's oblivious to almost everything.
History: Helix isn't really sure where he came from, and has been a wandering nomad for as long as he can remember. Loneliness in the younger years of his life lead to his thirst for friends, but also to his intellect. With really nothing better to do, he would figure things out by observation and learn a great deal. Whenever he came across a fellow dragon, he would bombard them with questions and almost non-stop chatter. (So mostly unknown.)
Crush: None - and you can try but most likely he's either not interested or he'll miss your hints.
Mate: None
Children: None
Kin and family: Unknown
Description: Helix is unusually small, long and thin. He's like something cross between a snake and a ferret with wings, and is mostly white, but has light tints of blue and grey. His tail is also incredibly long. He has horns, but they're small rounded stumps on the top of his head. His eyes are a milky white, but unlike most other dragons with that color of eyes, he's not blind. He has a small mane of hair that runs from the back of his head to a large tuft at the end of his tail. He has large wings, but prefers to walk or hitch a ride on a bigger dragon. His digits are extremely dexterous but strong, his hands are like a humans.
Picture: X
Other: This image does not belong to me, it belongs to it's respective owner. This is not exactly what Helix looks like, it's mostly so you can get a general idea of his body shape.
I might edit this later, it's extremely late and it's not very good or descriptive at all.
Hoarding:
I hoard all Otterlings. I love any and all, and would love to get a trade with them in it. I also have a hoard goal of 20 for the fairy jackalopes.

Trades:
I adore trades, and am always happy to work something out with someone, so feel free to send me one anytime! If you're unsure about something, please PM me or check out my trade thread.
I am currently looking for baubles and Otterlings on my wishlist!

Other:
Need help or want to chat? Feel free to PM me! I may not seem like it but I'm always happy to chat with someone or help someone out.

Cabe

Postby Sciencin' » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Accepted ^.^
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby umbreon789 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 am

May I reserve the frost caverns dragon?)
Please click:
my hatchlings have only 6 days or less to live:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

These are eggs that have 5 days or less to live:
ImageImageImage
umbreon789

Postby Sciencin' » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:17 pm

Sure.
yawn
Sciencin'

Postby Cabe » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:47 pm

If you can't find anyone to fill the Thorn Forest royal role, I can edit Helix a bit so that he fits into the general description.
Hoarding:
I hoard all Otterlings. I love any and all, and would love to get a trade with them in it. I also have a hoard goal of 20 for the fairy jackalopes.

Trades:
I adore trades, and am always happy to work something out with someone, so feel free to send me one anytime! If you're unsure about something, please PM me or check out my trade thread.
I am currently looking for baubles and Otterlings on my wishlist!

Other:
Need help or want to chat? Feel free to PM me! I may not seem like it but I'm always happy to chat with someone or help someone out.

Cabe

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's