Frightstorm Pack (Wolves!)~ Open.

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Frightstorm Pack (Wolves!)~ Open.

Postby Mercy Storm » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:27 pm

Your a lone wolf, always moving and never staying in one place very long. Now you have crossed into a dangerous pack territory. Your called out in a instance. "Hey, what are you doing on our land?!" You turn to face them, and meet a black she-wolf. She is graceful, but clearly dangerous. You regard her carefully. "Now, are you bing to join the Frightstorm Pack, or run?" You look at her, making your decision. You nod to her, causing her to a smile "Then let's get moving."

This is the head of the pack, any problems you have are to be brought to the attention of the alpha, and/or their mate. They assign who the beta and delta will be if the previous ones can not produce an heir and deal with other packs if they attack. If there is no heir, the alpha will decide who is worthy of being the next alpha.

This is the second in command. They help the alpha with other pack and becomes Alpha is the original alpha doesn't have an heir and has died before choosing a successor. When the alpha goes to other pack, the beta gets the power and watches over the pack. The beta usually helps with the hunters of the pack.
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~It's dangerous being a demigod, but there is a thrill to it.~
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Rules

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:17 pm

Rules!

1. No god~modding
2. No leaving anyone out
3. No being your own crush/mate
4. Fade when needed.
5. All Eldemore rules apply!
6. If you wish to join this roleplay, click the link to post your form and put a smiley face in other

Pack Rules

1. No commanding unless you are a head, delta, beta, or alpha.
2. NEVER command an alpha
3. Do not attack another wolf without a reason
4. Never kill a pup
5. Do not leave camo with out telling someone

(these can be broken but the alpha would punish them.)
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Who are you? You're looking like a stranger. You were once my love and my savior. Now I'm left with nothing but your make up on my pillow. I can't sleep. The pills they never help, Try counting sheep still hurts like hell. I can't believe this rose has lost it's red and it's petals. Who put that rock in your chest won't you tell me? If I said I wished you the best I was lying.

Wakin' up just brings me down down. Cause every morning you are nowhere to be found nowhere to be found. And my bed is half empty not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones. Than lay here all on my own like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool. Like a lovesick fool.
Mercy Storm

Pack Member and Character Forms.

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 pm

Pack Members

Alpha male:
Alpha female:

Beta male:
Beta female:

Delta male:
Delta female:

Hunters: Solstice.

Warriors:

Rouges:

Code: Select all
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
Basics
Image: [img]Image Here[/img]
Name:
Desired Rank:
Digging a little bit deeper
History: (Please do more then two sentences)
Personality:
Kin:
Fur:
Eyes:
Other:
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Crushes & Mates
< ~ She like him
> ~ He likes her
= ~ They like each other
<3 ~ Mates
>< ~ Ex mates
Last edited by Mercy Storm on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mercy Storm

Re: Frightstorm Pack ~ Open.

Postby Mercy Storm » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:24 pm

Bump*

Mercy Storm

Postby Mercy Storm » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:35 am

Bump

Mercy Storm

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:23 am

Bump

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room." -The Doctor

Aqua Butterbun

Re: Frightstorm Pack (Wolves!)~ Open.

Postby Mercy Storm » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Bump.

Mercy Storm

Re: Frightstorm Pack (Wolves!)~ Open.

Postby Mercy Storm » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Bump

Mercy Storm

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's