Below Zero ~Sled Dog RP~ ACCEPTING

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Below Zero ~Sled Dog RP~ ACCEPTING

Postby Pappillons » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:53 pm

╔═════════════╗

Chast.
name: Chast.
position: Beta.
+ve traits: loyal, funny, happy
optimistic.
-ve traits: shy, clumsy, serious.
crush: none
mate: none
pups: none.
breed: Canadian Eskimo.
other: Pancakes. I hope
it's okay I used my own form c:

╚═════════════╝

Chast is a fire, burning warm and bright. He'll always be there for you when you really need it, and is extremely loyal. Chast is used to harsh environments, he lived in one before he became part of the pack. He's very protective of his rank, and won't give it up for anything. He'll defend his pack with his life, and anything else he has. When Chast was little, before he became a sled dog, he got bitten by a snake. He was taken to the vet, and later given to the pound. He had good sled dogs skilled, so he was adopted very soon. Chast is usually happy, and easy-going. He has a long stride as he walks, and is a very fast runner. He has a bulky build, which is good for fighting. He loves water, and anything that has to do with swimming. He also has a pyrophobia, he really hates fire. He doesn't remember his mother or father, the abandoned him. He has a bad feeling about spiders, and will kill one on sight. Most tease him of having arachnophobia, but this isn't true. Something about them just rubs him the wrong way. He's usually cool and collected, and doesn't get mad really easily. He would rather use words than his own paws.
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      greysexual | aromantic | gay bird enthusiast | blue --
                      seawitch enthusiast | no preferred pronouns | hermit

Pappillons

Postby Aqua Butterbun » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:01 pm

(you are accepted, Pappillons! I'll be posting again tomorrow to continue the roleplay, sorry for inactiveness!)

"I'd call you a genius, but I'm in the room." -The Doctor

Aqua Butterbun

Postby Pappillons » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Aqua Butterbun wrote:(you are accepted, Pappillons! I'll be posting again tomorrow to continue the roleplay, sorry for inactiveness!)

[thanks so much!]

Chast.

Chast stepped out of the plane silently, and sat down. It finally happened. The humans were gone. He looked to his environment around him, nothing new from where he was born. He felt bad for the other dogs, but he was sure Mishka would lead them to safety. After all, Mishka would be a good....alpha. He stretched up, slowly padding away from the wreckage, and towards his friends. "What are we going to do?" he asked no one in particular. He hoped someone knew, because they couldn't just...live in the plane. That would be madness! They were lucky that the little human let them out. They wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. Chast frowned, at the thought of the dead humans. None of them deserved to die, no matter how annoying they were.
                      greysexual | aromantic | gay bird enthusiast | blue --
                      seawitch enthusiast | no preferred pronouns | hermit

Pappillons

Postby brilliancide » Wed May 20, 2015 9:00 pm

â–ºName: Sunny
â–ºNickname?: Sun
â–ºGender: Male
â–ºAge: 4 years old
â–ºBreed: Siberian Husky
â–ºRank: Hunter
â–ºWanted Rank: N/A
â–ºMother: Mims//dead
â–ºFather: Unknown
â–ºBrothers: N/A
â–ºSisters: Lily//alive, Cassy//dead
â–ºCrush: None
â–ºMate: None
â–ºOffspring: None
â–ºHistory Before the Exploration: Sunny had been a post office sled dog. He basically pulled a two-dog sled full of mail.
â–ºLikes: Other dogs, water and snow.
â–ºDislikes: Seals, sharp objects and polar bears.
â–ºGood Traits: Very very kind and handy.
â–ºBad Traits: Stubborn and selfish at times.
â–ºOther: Pancakes

â–ºName: Lily
â–ºNickname?: Lil
â–ºGender: Female
â–ºAge: 3 years old
â–ºBreed: Siberian husky
â–ºRank: Gaurd
â–ºWanted Rank: Lead gaurd
â–ºMother: Mims//dead
â–ºFather: Unknown
â–ºBrothers: Sunny//alive
â–ºSisters: Cassy//dead
â–ºCrush: None
â–ºMate: None
â–ºOffspring: None
â–ºHistory Before the Exploration: Same with Sunny
â–ºLikes: Water, ice and other dogs.
â–ºDislikes: Penguins, leopard seals and temps below 10 degrees.
â–ºGood Traits: Smart, playfull and kind.
â–ºBad Traits: Can be rude and stubborn.
â–ºOther: Pancakes
brilliancide

Previous

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's