Ƭнɛ Lισи Ƙιиɢ~ Closed for good

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Ƭнɛ Lισи Ƙιиɢ~ βαƨɛ∂ σғғ σғ тнɛ мσvιɛ- Ѳρɛи αи∂ Δccɛρтιи

Postby moosh154 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:52 pm

We can start once we have at least 3-4 main animals.

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby bubble1234 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Username
bubble1234
Name
Simba
Personality
Same as in the movie
Crush/mate
Nala
Backstory
Same as in movie
Have you read the rules?
Yes!!
Other
Nope!!
main
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby moosh154 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:17 pm

bubble1234 wrote:Username
bubble1234
Name
Simba
Personality
Same as in the movie
Crush/mate
Nala
Backstory
Same as in movie
Have you read the rules?
Yes!!
Other
Nope!!
main

Accepted!

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby moosh154 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:20 pm

AngelTheWolf wrote:Username
AngelTheWolf
Name
Lila
Personality
Wait to find out
Backstory
Soon to be discovered
Have you read the rules?
Yes
Other
Nope
other animal
Adding one more

Accepted! What is the type of animal?

moosh154

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Username
Demons4life2015
Name
Kovu (TLK2)
Personality
ruthless, savage and merciless
Crush/mate
Not yet
Backstory
He is the son and youngest child of Zira and an unknown lion, the younger brother of Nuka and Vitani. Kovu is stated to be the youngest son of Zira, a follower of Scar; his two older siblings are Nuka and Vitani. He was apparently born at some point during Scar's reign, as Scar hand-picked him to be his successor. As a result, he was referred to by the Outsiders as the Chosen One. However, Scar merely adopted him, and Kovu is explicitly stated to be of no relation to Scar. His chosen path was put to a halt after Simba took back the throne from Scar and exiled the Outsiders. As a result of Scar's death, Kovu was expected to one day avenge Scar by killing Simba and usurping the throne. As a cub, he was put through harsh training by Zira to prepare him for this task.
Have you read the rules?
Yea
Other
Nope
main
Demons4Life2015

Postby moosh154 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Demons4Life2015 wrote:Username
Demons4life2015
Name
Kovu (TLK2)
Personality
Crush/mate
Not yet
Backstory
He is the son and youngest child of Zira and an unknown lion, the younger brother of Nuka and Vitani. Kovu is stated to be the youngest son of Zira, a follower of Scar; his two older siblings are Nuka and Vitani. He was apparently born at some point during Scar's reign, as Scar hand-picked him to be his successor. As a result, he was referred to by the Outsiders as the Chosen One. However, Scar merely adopted him, and Kovu is explicitly stated to be of no relation to Scar. His chosen path was put to a halt after Simba took back the throne from Scar and exiled the Outsiders. As a result of Scar's death, Kovu was expected to one day avenge Scar by killing Simba and usurping the throne. As a cub, he was put through harsh training by Zira to prepare him for this task.
Have you read the rules?
Yea
Other
Nope
main

I'm sorry, but was this character in the first movie? This roleplay is mainly based off of the first movie. If it's ok with you, I can add Kovu to the "Other Animals".

moosh154

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Yea sure whatever greatly disappointed
Demons4Life2015

Postby moosh154 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:48 am

Demons4Life2015 wrote:Yea sure whatever greatly disappointed

Ok, well, I really don't like your tone, but if your that dissapointed, I guess Kovu can be a main character. I really don't want to start an argument.

moosh154

Postby moosh154 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:17 am

moosh154 wrote:
Demons4Life2015 wrote:Username
Demons4life2015
Name
Kovu (TLK2)
Personality
Crush/mate
Not yet
Backstory
Have you read the rules?
Yea
Other
Nope
main

I'm sorry, but was this character in the first movie? This roleplay is mainly based off of the first movie. If it's ok with you, I can add Kovu to the "Other Animals".

This is accepted, but I'm going to put it in the other animals. You are welcome to have a main character though.

moosh154

Postby Demons4Life2015 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:19 am

moosh154 wrote:
Demons4Life2015 wrote:Yea sure whatever greatly disappointed

Ok, well, I really don't like your tone, but if your that dissapointed, I guess Kovu can be a main character. I really don't want to start an argument.

No its fine but i was just watching some sad YouTube video this guy's cat died during the making of one of his video's
Demons4Life2015

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's