Emberclan|Needs warriors| warror cat rp| always accepting <

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Emberclan|Needs warriors| warror cat rp| always acceptin

Postby Aria Wolf » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Startedraining wrote:Robinstep padded back into camp, shaking her fur, hoping she hadn't missed the warrior ceremony. She noticed a few other cats in the clan, strange scented loners. She turned away from them, knowing that if they spoke to her she would be nasty to outsiders. She sat beside Ashpaw while he groomed, listening to them talking but not hearing them.

Ƨσяяɛℓ wrote:~Rippletide~
"Ashpaw, this is Swift. She lives on the edge our territory. She helped my carry some herbs back to camp. And she's staying in my den for tonight an as long as she wants after."

~Fallenkit~
Fallenkit padded up to Willowstep. "Willowstep, Rainstar said that I should come and listen to a story, because he's talking to that weird tom over there." She pointed to the rouge with her tail.

Ashpaw:
He purred to Robinstep as she sat beside him. "Hey Robinstep." He purred then turned back to Swift and and Rippletide. "Well it'll be nice to have more cats in the Clan!" He said and grinned at them.
Aria Wolf

Postby cjr09 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:34 pm

cjr09 wrote:"Nice to meet you, little dude," she sort of hesitates for a second at Robinstep's arrival, but plows on with, "So we're supposed to get you for a warriors ceremony or something."

~
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 pm

Akari Moon wrote:
Ashpaw:
He purred to Robinstep as she sat beside him. "Hey Robinstep." He purred then turned back to Swift and and Rippletide. "Well it'll be nice to have more cats in the Clan!" He said and grinned at them.

"Hi, Ashpaw, aren't you excited?" Robinstep mewed quietly, "You're about to be a warrior!" she swished her tail.

"I guess it is nice to have a few more cats to help around, but..." she shrugged, "New cats aren't my thing."
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby cjr09 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Swift shrugs as well, flicking her tail primly. "Ain't my thing either."
cjr09

Postby Aria Wolf » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:05 pm

cjr09 wrote:"Nice to meet you, little dude," she sort of hesitates for a second at Robinstep's arrival, but plows on with, "So we're supposed to get you for a warriors ceremony or something."

Startedraining wrote:
"Hi, Ashpaw, aren't you excited?" Robinstep mewed quietly, "You're about to be a warrior!" she swished her tail.

"I guess it is nice to have a few more cats to help around, but..." she shrugged, "New cats aren't my thing."

Ashpaw:
The older apprentice grinned at both the she-cat's. "Yeah I'm excited! I've waited three extra moons for this moment!" He mewed excitedly, twitching the tip of his tail happily.

Skyspirit:
Sky spirit purred at her little brother as she approached the cats. "I'm sure mom would be very proud of you Ashpaw." She said softly and licked his ear affectionately.
Aria Wolf

Postby cjr09 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:25 pm

"Three extra moons?" Swift asks, a bit confused. "Isn't it twelve?"
cjr09

Postby mkairalla1 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Fog looke at rain star" I'm fog. Who in the name of barnly are you?" He asked. He looked around" ain't nothin here to bother these fine cats other then cold nights is there?" He asked
x
╔════════════════╗

╚════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗
Interestingword is my parabatai!

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

"All the beauty in
the world was made within
the oppressive limitations of time,
death, and impermanence"
-Cecil, Welcome to Nightvale

╚═════════════╝
mkairalla1

Postby Aria Wolf » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:52 am

cjr09 wrote:"Three extra moons?" Swift asks, a bit confused. "Isn't it twelve?"

Skyspirit:
The white she-cat sighed and nodded. "It is twelve moons but he got into an accident, preventing him from becoming an apprentice for an extra three moons." Skyspirit explained gently.

mkairalla1 wrote:Fog looke at rain star" I'm fog. Who in the name of barnly are you?" He asked. He looked around" ain't nothin here to bother these fine cats other then cold nights is there?" He asked

Rainstar:
The leader shook his head at the tom. "I am the leader of this Clan, Rainstar. And we have much more problems than just a cold night." He snapped with narrowed eyes.
Aria Wolf

Postby cjr09 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:48 pm

Swift winces, "Sorry. Glad you're back on your feet, then. Looks like your clan could need it." She says, not unkindly or mockingly- just a statement of fact. There were no queens and only a few warriors and apprentices- without the extra help she doubted the small clan would survive long.
cjr09

Postby Startedraining » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Robinstep flicked her tail happily, she was excited for Ashpaw's ceremony. What would his name be at the end of it? She took light of this happy mood, "Who are the loners?" she mewed, with only a hint of resentment in her voice. More cats to get along with was kind of upsetting, but she knew it was Ashpaw's day.
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return