Closed

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: We are the Magnificents -Open and Accepting!-

Postby moosh154 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:49 am

Accepted! As soon as I make my form, we can get started! (sorry it's taking me awhile, I've been very busy lately.)

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:27 am

[[ It's fine and take as much time as you need. ]]
dascanadiansparkle

Postby moosh154 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:23 pm

(Sorry, Doll Divine wasn't working for me.)
You will remember me for centuries

Username: moosh154

Name: Mystic

Animal: Arctic wolf

Description: Mystic is an arctic wolf, but she has light blue paws, neon green cheetah spots all over except her tail and head. She has a light blue diamond shaped spot of fur on her for head, and she has light red eyes. She has a gold chain necklace around her neck that was given to her by her ancestors. Instead of one tail, she has three tails (like the one character from Sonic, if you know what I'm talking about). She also has wings, that are the same color as her body. When she flys, that start to glow.

Power(s): Has the ability to teleport, and can fly, but only for an 50 minutes at a time.

Kin: Unknown

Crush/mate: open

Extra: Sorry this took me so long! I was really busy with life and I don't have much free time any more. ^u^

Hai! I’m not very active anymore, but if you want to chat, feel free to send over a pm or too! ^u^
moosh154

Postby moosh154 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Ok, now we can start!

moosh154

Postby Burgundy Flush » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:23 pm

Are you still accepting? If so, is this a semi-lit, lit, or lower? Do you have to use a picture or can you describe?
Burgundy Flush

Postby moosh154 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Yep! We are still accepting! And you don't need to have a picture, it's just optional. (:

moosh154

Postby Burgundy Flush » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 pm

-
Last edited by Burgundy Flush on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burgundy Flush

Postby moosh154 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:03 pm

Wolf Howler wrote:Username: Wolf Howler

Name: Brazencry

Animal: Timber wolf/Dire wolf hybrid

Power(s): She is a mistress of the art of body language and intimidation. She is an interrogator, and her rage only fuels her power. This is not magic, as she has achieved this with hard work and observation. Though she is not immune, she also has a strange fascination with pain from the cold.

Kin: None that she knows of or remembers

Crush/mate: None

Extra: She appears to be a regular black wolf. As you get closer, you notice she has icy blue eyes (Blue eyes are impossible with real wolves), white paw pads, and her dire genes give her extra size.

(I would just like to warn you, I only have mobile. Sadly, I cannot reply with over a paragraph per post. Is that alright? I might also add a new character later. Hopefully the rp isn't dead before that, as a lot from Elde seem to end up. )

Yep! That's fine. Also, I'm not exactly sure what your wolf's power is, so could you give more of a description of its power? Thanks!

moosh154

Postby moosh154 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:05 pm

Oh and also you are accepted!
Sorry, forgot to put that in my last post. ^u^

moosh154

Postby Burgundy Flush » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:54 pm

-
Last edited by Burgundy Flush on Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burgundy Flush

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's