Please Lock... :(

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Should I keep this open?

Why would you even ask that?
60%
Yes!
40%
No!
No votes

Total votes : 5

Please Lock... :(

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:15 am

ImageImageImage
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:21 am, edited 21 times in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

SnowClan - The Clan Of New Beginnings

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:58 pm

Find one later

Leader:
Brokenstar
Deputy:
The new leader will get to choose
Medicine Cat:
Tigerpool
Medicine Cat Apprentice: (if any)
Lilacpaw
Warriors:
Burnheart
Bloomingfeather
Leafyeye
Redspots
Hawkfeather
Ivymist
Apprentices:
Pinepaw - Mentored By Bloomingfeather
Patchpaw - Mentored By Brokenstar
Lynxpaw - Will Be Mentored By Runningwillow Currently By Ivymist
Queens:
Shadowgaze
Speckledawn
Rainyflower Bluekit and Leafkit
Runningwillow Eaglekit and Sandkit
Kits: Eaglekit Sandkit Leafkit Bluekit
Elders:

Rouges: Hawk
Loners:
Kittypets:
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:01 pm, edited 49 times in total.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:03 pm

Rp Opens! - April 1st, 2016
Discussion Thread Opens - viewtopic.php?f=27&t=9207#p520558 - April 5th, 2016
We start rping - April 14th, 2016

Owner

Hi I'm AngelTheWolf, you can call me Wolf or Angel and I LOVE warrior cats! I'm so happy that everyone wanted to join my Clan and I will make things interesting. I'm very active and if you have any questions or recommendations don't be afraid to pm me!

Co-Owner

I'm moosh154, but you can call me Moosh! I have been a member on Eld since 10/15/14, so I could say I'm an old member I guess. I also LOVE Warrior Cats! I have been a mod on several role plays and adoption threads, as well as an art shop. I am usually a very active role player, and very responsible when I have a job to do. If you have any questions about the role play, feel free to PM me!

Mod

Hey guys! Its me, Moon Wolf! I was previously Raspberry Milkshake (To avoid the confusion)
I love Warrior Cats and RPing! I'm also a big fan of the books, Wolves of The Beyond!
PM me! I know I'm new but I have some good experience!

Members

Hi! I'm Rainbowunicornlover! I love Warrior Cats and I read all of them! Except for one T_T
I love RPing amd I'm pretty active. I'm a semi-lit roleplayer too!
Feel free to PM me about anything! And who knows? We might be friends!
By the way, call me a freak if you want ;P But I don't care! I LOVE unicorns!!!

Hey guys! I'm Fluffy Moon Bear! I like RPing and playing Cookie Clicker!
I read most of the Warrior Cat books so if you need help understanding it, feel free to PM me!
I am very intense with RPing and I am a semi-lit RPer

Hello!! I'm bubble1234 and I love Eldemore. I am a huge fan of the warrior cat series and wings of fire series. If you have a question about any of those series or just a general comment or concern about Eldemore please feel free to ask. My inbox is always open! I'm very active so you will probably get a fast reply. Also, I'm here to be a friends if you need one!

Pm me a bio about yourself please!
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:03 pm, edited 35 times in total.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:07 pm

1. Try to include everyone! No one likes to be left out. (unless they say so)

2. All of Eld's rules apply.

3. No starting a prophecy without permission.

4. Don't kill for no apparent reason or you don't have permission to kill.

5. Have fun!

6. Try not to copy names from the books, it might be confusing for others.

7. Only swear in warrior language! No swearing!

8. Be respectful!

9. Remember to listen to the leader.

10. No cats outside of Clan if there's not very many they get left out.

11. Please stick to 3 apprentices. (not including med cat apprentice)

12. Try to balance out genders

13. That's it for now! (I can add strikes and bans if needed)

1. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain with your clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt, or trespass in other Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thanks Starclan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.

7. A cat can not beomce deputy without having at least mentored one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become the clan leader when the leader dies of retires.

9. After the death of retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen.

10. A gathering of all 4 clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different clan.

13. The word of the clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honarable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

1. Medicine Cats are allowed to cross territories.

2. Medicine Cats can't have a mate, or kits.

3. Medicine Cats may cross territories to help another Clan.

4. Medicine Cats must learn battle moves.

5. Medicine Cats must do everything they can to help a cat or kit in need.

Borage leaves – Increases milk in queens. Brings down fevers.

Burdock Root – Applied to bites. Cures infections.

Catmint – Remedy for greencough.

Applied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches.

Cobwebs – Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot – Helps shortness of breath.

Comfrey – Sooths wounds. Mends broken bones.

Dock – Soothes scratches. Leaves make fur slippery.

Dried Oak Leaf – Stops infections.

Feverfew – Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills.

Goldenrod – Applied to wounds.

Honey – Soothes throats.

Horsetail – Treats infected wounds.

Juniper Berries – Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing.

Lavender – Cure’s fevers.

Marigold – Stops infections.

Mouse Bile – Used to remove ticks.

Poppy Seeds – Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.

Stinging Nettle – Dispels poison. Brings down swelling.

Tansy – Cures cough.

Thyme – Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint – Helps bellyache.

Wild garlic – Prevents infections.

Yarrow – Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.

Adder Barrack – Helps toothache.

Alfalfa – Prevents tooth decay.

Aloe Vera – Treats burns and skin problems.

Blessed Thistle – Strengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation RARE.

Bramble Twigs – Helps to sleep.

Broom Malice Poultices – Apply to open wounds.

Celandine – Strengthens weak eyes.

Chamomile – Gives physical strength.

Echinacia – Eases infection.

Ferns – Used to clean out wounds.

Ginger – Used for asthma and coughs.

Hawthorne berries – Treats heart burns and indigestion.

Huckleberry – Relives muscle pain.

Ivy – Calms down body.

Daisy leaves – Soothes aching joints.

Dandelion leaves – Calms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock.

Goosegrass – Also stops bleeding.

Parsley – Stops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens.

Raspberry leaves – Eases pain during a queen’s kitting.

Healing Treatments and Mixtures:

Aching Joints - Ragwort leaves, Juniper berries, Goldenrod, or Daisy leaves

Bee Stings - Blackberry leaves

Broken Bones - Wrap in cobwebs, put on comfrey pulp, use poppy seeds to dull pain

Bellyache - Chervil, Watermint, or Juniper berries. Also, try a trip to the dirtplace.

Coughs (whitecough or greencough) - Use either Catmint, Honey, or Tansy, and keep the cat away from other cats.

Cuts in Eye - Trickle Celandine juice into the eye to ease the pain.

Deep Wounds Cobwebs, Marigold, or Horsetail.

Displaced Bones - Give poppy seed, wait for effect, then have cat bite stick while you give the leg a tug and hear it click into place, give them another poppy seed so they sleep.

Dull Pain - Use poppy seed, then when it takes effect preform treatment, give them another to sleep.

Hurting Throat - Honey, or water.

Nettle Stings - Dock leaf pulp, give poppy seed so it dulls the pain and helps cat sleep.

Poison - If poison is in stomach, give cat yarrow leaves so they vomit the poison, have them vomit onto dock leaves.

Prevent Infection and Soothe Pain for Burns - Comfrey, honey

Poultice for aching joints - Ragwort leaves and juniper berries.

Poultice for broken bones - Stinging nettle and comfrey.

Rat Bites - A poultice of burdock root with cobwebs on top, and horsetail if it is available

Scratches - Marigold, horsetail

Shock - Thyme or Chamomile. Lick fur to comfort, give water and poppy seeds.

Stiffness - Crushed poppy seeds, marigold or comfrey.

Strengthening Herbs - Tansy, watermint, or feverfew.

Toothache - Use alder bark.

Traveling and Strengthening Herbs - Chamomile, burnet, daisy leaves or sorrel. Lambs ear and ragweed also work.

Wrenched Muscles - Comfrey, nettle and/or water therapy.

Sicknesses (not treatments)

Cough - A sickness that is like a human cold. Symptoms are just coughs and sneezes, though it can be dangerous to kits or young cats. The best Treatment is Tansy.

Greencough - A sickness similar to pneumonia that is often rampant among the Clans in leaf-bare. Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, pus excreted from the eyes, sneezing, fever, and green phlegm streaming from the nose. The best treatment is Catmint and Feverfew.

Whitecough - A mild sickness like a cold. More common than greencough, but can become greencough or even the fatal blackcough. Symptoms include sneezing, coughing, white phlegm streaming from the nose, and a slightly high temperature. The best treatment is Catmint.

Blackcough A fatal sickness that spells certain death for any cat who catches it. Symptoms are intense chest pain, weezing, and coughing. It is a rare sickness for the cats, and the best treatment is Catmint.

Chill - A very mild ailment usually caused by very cold weather or falling into icy water. Much like whitecough, but with cold chills instead of fever. The best treatment would be Catmint, feverfew, and lavender.

Cracked pads - A painful ailment usually seen in elderly cats. The paw pads crack from cold or dryness, and if untreated can lead to infection. Symptoms include swelling of the paws and pain. The best treatment is Marigold, Dock, and poppy seed if there is pain.

Aching Joints Basically arthritis in cats. Caused by age or damp weather. Symptoms include pain and stiffness. The best treatment is anything that cures pain other than poppy seeds.

Bleeding - Blood loss due to injury, such as a wound sustained in battle. Severity depends on injury. The best treatment is cobwebs pressed onto the wound.

Poisoning - The case of eating deathberries, poisoned fresh-kill, or a snakebite. The best treatment is yarrow, stinging nettle, and in the case of getting bite by a snake Snake root.

Poisonous to Cats:

Apple seeds - The seeds are mildly poisonous, containing amygdalin.

Chocolate - Contains theobromine at levels toxic to cats and dogs.

Deathberries - Deathberries are an extremely poisonous species of red berries, and are known to Twolegs as yew berries.

Holly Berries - Holly berries, while not as dangerous as deathberries, are still a danger to kits.

Foxglove seeds - Foxglove seeds are known to be a dangerous medicine. While they can help the heart, they can easily cause paralysis and heart failure. Can be mistaken for poppy seeds.

Nightshade - Twenty berries consumed can kill you, cause memory loss, or incabability of learning. Used to kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly, it is poisonous.

White snakeroot - All parts are poisonous, causing nausea and vomiting.

Yew - Can be used to contract poison as a medicine, or causing to vomit if consumed.

Water Hemlock - The most poisonous plant in the forest. It is found in wet places, such as near streams. They contain a high amount of cicutoxin, especially in the roots.

Calling a clan meeting:
Leader: Let all cat old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Snow Ledge for a clan meeting

The Apprentice Ceremony:
(Leader calls a clan meeting)
Leader: (name of kit) are you ready to become an apprentice (if yes go on if no continue this news or end the clan meeting) (if yes, name of warrior chosen to be mentor),you are now ready to take on an apprentice.You will mentor (new apprentice's name). (Mentor's name), you have shown yourself to be (virtue #1.Ex:loyal) and (virtue #2.Ex: always treats others with respect.). And now I ask you to pass down all you know to this apprentice.
*Mentor and apprentice touch noses.*

The Warrior Ceremony:
(Leader calls a clan meeting)
Leader: I, (leader's name), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend him/her to you as a warrior in his/her turn. (Apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect the clan, even at the cost of your life?
Warrior to-be: I do (or) I don't
Leader: (if no) This Clan meeting is over.
Leader: (if yes) Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. (Apprentice's name), from this moment on, you will be known as (apprentice's new warrior name). Starclan honors your (virtue #1) and (virtue #2), and we welcome you as a full warrior of (name of clan).
Leader puts his/her head on the newly-made warrior's shoulder and the new warrior licks the leader's shoulder respectfully.The rest of the clan chants the new warriors name

Medicine Cat Ceremony: (At MoonPool)
Medicine Cat: I, (medicine cat's name), medicine cat of (name of clan), call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her clan for many moons to come. (medicine cat apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clans and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of
your life?
Medicine cat to-be: I do.
Medicine Cat: Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. (Medicine cat apprentice's name), from the moment on, you will be known as (Medicine cat apprentice's new name). Starclan honors your (virtue #1) and (virtue #2), and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of (name of clan)
Medicine cat puts his/her head on the new medicine cat's head and the new medicine cat licks his/her mentor's shoulder respectfully.
Other medicine cats chant the new medicine cat's name.

Appointing a New Deputy: (Leader calls a clan meeting. Always before the next moonhigh)
Leader: I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice.The new deputy of (name of clan) is (warrior's name)!

Name Changing Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting.)
Leader: Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she/he is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment she/he will be known as (New name) for (reason).
Leader puts her/his head on the newly named warriors shoulder. The newly-named warrior licks the leader's shoulder in respect.

Dying Apprentice Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting.)
Leader: I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. Let StarClan recieve him/her as a warrior. His/Her name will be (new name), because (reason). Let StarClan recieve him/her by the name of (new name).

Elder Ceremony: (Leader calls a clan meeting.)
Leader: (Warrior's name), is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go join the elders?
Warrior: It is (or) It isn't, because (reason)
Leader: (if you accept a no) You will continue your warrior duties for 1 more moon then you will be retired as an elder, this clan meeting is over.
Leader: (if yes) Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest.
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AngelTheWolf » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Touching noses - “I like you!”

Lick on the cheek - “I really like you.”

Lick on the ear - Comforting.

Lick on forehead - “I love you!” / “Will you be my mate?”

Brushing tail on back or flank - Calming.

Lick under/on belly - “I want kits.”

Touching nose to cheek - “I’m happy for you” / Comforting.

Nuzzle - Comfort / “You’re hilarious!” (The second is for mates)

Touch nose to cheek - “I’m glad you’re here.” (For lovers)

Lick own chest fur - To hide embarrassment.

Lick on the shoulder - Respect.

Lick on the tail - “Will you be my mate?”

Lick on the paw - “You are my friend!”

Lick below the chin - “I want you forever!”

Lick on the nose - “Do you want to play?”

Rubs tail anywhere - Flirty, comforting or curious.

Rubbing against you - “I like you.” / “Don’t worry.” / “I love you.”

Licking constantly - Cleaning.

Flat ears - “Back off!”

Bares teeth - “Get away from me!"

Lunging at you - “Back off now!”

Roll on your back - “You are stronger than me, I respect you.”

Tail tucked - Scared.

Growling/Hissing/Spitting - Angry or accenting

Tail Held Erect - Stop.

Tail Rippling - Move forward, with care.

Tail Held Erect and Sweeping from side to side - Retreat Silently.

Tail Pointing Low, Parallel to ground, and sweeping - Spread Out.

Tail Bobbing - Enemy Sighted.

Tail Hooked - Danger.

Tail Pointed - Go That Way.

Tail held Erect and waving from side to side - Stay Behind Me.

Tail Kinked over Back - Follow Me.

Apprentices: A cat of six moons or older, in training to become a warrior. Name always ends in paw.

Crow-Food: Rotting food.

Dark Forest: An evil cat who has died, they do not go to StarClan, but to the Dark Forest.

Deputies: Like a secondary leader to the clan—a warrior with special privileges that is higher than all cats except for his leader and medicine cats.

Elders: Warriors that have retired as a result of a disability or old age.

Fox Dung: An insult; stronger offense than mousebrain.

Fresh-Kill: Recently killed prey.

Gatherings: A meeting that the Clans hold together in peace every full moon.

Greencough: A severe chest infection that can be fatal to elders and young kits.

Greenleaf: Summer.

Greenleaf Twolegplace: A place where twolegs live, but only in the summer.

Halfbridge: A dock/pier.

Horseplace: Fields and stables near the lake where the half-tamed cats live.

Housefolk: A kittypet's name for its human.

Kits: Kittens; cats of six moons or younger. Always end in kit, except for the exception of a few "crazies."

Kittypet: A house cat.

Leaders: The most powerful cat in a Clan; has nine lives and always ends in star. Leads the clan and does ceremonies.

Leaf-bare: Winter.

Leaf-fall: Fall/Autumn.

Loner: A cat that peacefully lives on its own in one place, but doesn't defend its territory.

Medicine Cats: The healers of the clan, the highest authority except for the leader. They're the closest to Starclan.

Monster: Usually refers to twoleg machines, such as cars and bulldozers.

Moon: One month, or four weeks. (Half moon = two weeks; Quarter moon = one week.)

Moonhigh: The time of night when the moon is highest—usually midnight.

Mousebrained: Not very smart.

Mouse Dung: An insult; stronger offense than Mousebrained but less offense than Fox Dung.

Newleaf: Spring.

Nofurs: Another name for twolegs.

Queens: A pregnant she-cat, or a she-cat that's nursing kits.

Rogue: A potentially hostile cat that lives outside the clans, and never stays too long in one place.

Sharing Tongues: A term used to describe cats grooming each other.

Silverpelt: The Milky Way Galaxy.

Sun-Drown-Place: The sea to the west, where the sun sets.

Sunhigh: Noon.

Thunderpath: A road.

Tree-Eater: Bulldozer.

Twoleg Nest: A twoleg house.

Twolegplace: A human town/city.

Twolegs: The Clans' name for humans.

Upwalkers: Another name for Twolegs.

Warriors: Full members of the Clans.

Whitecough: A mild chest infection.

Mouselength - About an inch

Kittenstep - Less than an inch

Rabbitlength/Taillength - About a foot

Foxlength - About a yard

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AngelTheWolf » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:06 pm

Code: Select all
[color=#000080][center]Name: HERE
Appearance: HERE
Desired Rank: HERE
Personality: HERE
History (please give detailed): HERE 2-3 SENTENCES
Mate: HERE
Kits: HERE
Sisters: HERE
Brothers: HERE
Mentor: HERE
Apprentice: HERE
Other: HERE[/center][/color]

*Pm me if there's anything I missed*

Art made by Moosh154

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.eldemore.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9161][img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/2lwqfy8.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Re: SnowClan - The Clan Of New Beginnings - New, Accepting

Postby cubbie16 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:52 am

(May I reserve the medicine cat spot?)
cubbie16

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:39 am

(That is fine but as long as your pretty active)

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:39 am

Name: Runningwillow
Appearance: Image
Desired Rank: Warrior
Personality: She is very energetic and is one of the best hunters in the Clan
History (please give detailed): Hmm... Her mother died after giving birth so she had to live with just a father but hen when he died she had no one.
Mate: Burnheart
Kits: Eaglekit and Foxkit
Sisters: None
Brothers: None
Mentor: Talonfoot
Apprentice: None
Other: None

[color=#000080]
Name: Eaglekit
Desired Rank: Leader XD Kit dreams
Personality: He loves to play he likes to pretend he is the leader
History (please give detailed): Well. He's a kit soooo
Mate: None
Kits: XD None
Brothers: Sandkit
Mentor: None yet
Apprentice: None yet
Other: Hi ^-^

Name: Sandkit
Personality: He is overprotective especially of his brother, he always gets into trouble
History (please give detailed): Hes a kit, will write later
Mate: None
Kits: Ha none
Brothers: Eaglekit
Apprentice: None yet
Other: None yet
[/color]
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Moon Wolf » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Name: Lilacpaw (Lilacheart)
Appearance:
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Personality: Lilacpaw is a care-free she-cat. She is really open-minded and loves to explore new things with interest
History (please give detailed): Lilacpaw had a sad history. She was born as a kitty-pet and also lived as a loner. Formerly known as Lilac, Lilac had 3 littermates, Cloud, Snow, Angel. The four of them had a good life. One day, there was an earthquake. Cloud died, so the three decided to leave the twolegplace. Lilac lived as a loner for eight moons. Then disaster struck again. A dog came and killed Snow. At her horror, she watched Angel fight the dog as it snapped its jaws around Angel's neck. After Angel died, the dog lunged at her and slammed into her. Unconscious, some Snowclan cat found her and she became one of them
Mate: N/A Forbidden
Kits: N/A Forbidden
Sisters: Cloud, Angel, Snow
Brothers: N/A
Mentor: The medicine cat
Apprentice: N/A
Other: N/A

Name: Rainyflower
Appearance:
Personality: Rainyflower is a loving mother. She loves her kits and treats everyone in Snowclan with equal amount of respect. She has an intelligent mind and loves new things.
History (please give detailed): Rainyflower was a clanborn cat. She lived a good life and survived the good and the bad. She fell in love with a loner named, Stark. She had meetings with Stark for a long time and stopped when Stark ran away. She was bearing his kits and she fell ill. All better now, she realized the big mistake she had made. She just wished that her kits wouldn't blame her.
Mate: Stark
Kits: Bluekit, Leafkit
Sisters: Bloomingfeather
Mentor: Stripedhazard

Name: Bloomingfeather
Appearance:
Desired Rank: Deputy
Personality: Bloomingfeather is a sticker to the warrior code. She's strict and really nice.
History (please give detailed): Bloomingfeather spent almost her entire life with Rainyflower. When she had discovered Rainyflower and a loner named Stark, she was blind with fury. She screamed at Rainyflower and yeled that she was not her sister anymore. She deeply regretted, but she knew she had done what was right.
Mate: PM me
Kits: N/A
Sisters: Rainyflower
Mentor: N/A
Apprentice: HERE
Other: HERE

Name: Leafkit (Leafclaw)
Appearance:
Personality: Leafkit is a small tom who has respect and loyalty to the clan. He is brave and ambitious.
History (please give detailed): Leafkit was born to a loner and a clan cat. He had never knew his father, Stark and blamed his mother, Rainyflower, that he and Bluekit had to suffer the mistakes that she made.
Mate: N/A
Sisters: Bluekit
Brothers: Dustkit

Name: Bluekit (Bluesage)
Appearance:
Personality: Bluekit has a big dream for a small kit
History (please give detailed): Bluekit loved her mother very much. But when the truth came out, her clanmates hated her and her littermates. Frustrated, she ran away and fell off the gorge and she broke her leg. Now she has a permanent limp.
Mate: N/A
Sisters: N/A
Brothers: Dustkit, Leafkit
Last edited by Moon Wolf on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽
╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
Moonclan

Spiritclan
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯
Ɩ вɛιɛʌɛ ωнαт Ɩ ωαит тσ.
Иσт ωнαт Ɩ'м αƨκɛ тσ.
Δи Ɩ вɛιɛʌɛ ιи ʏσʋ.
Sig by GTB
Moon Wolf

Next