Echoclan!!! New and accepting!!!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Echoclan!!! New and accepting!!!

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:15 am

Nebullama wrote:Heyyy

I'm so tempted to make a rogue now

//You can or you can just have BlueFur come up to us?

Dawnstar

Dawnstar rolled her eyes and went over to the collapsed feline. She quickly grabbed her by the scruff and started to drag her to the camp. "Young felines." Dawnstar murmured rolling her eyes.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby shenzy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:19 am

FROSTHEART

Was in a unaware state, she looked around nothing but darkness. She finally could see, she was being carried by the scruff by that cat, oh god, this is great just great she thought. "What are you doing with me!" Said Frostheart
eep
shenzy

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:46 am

Dawnstar

Darn it. She woke up. Dawnstars glared down at the young feline and tried her best to smile through fur. "Taking you back to my camp. There the medics will help you, then you could be on your way!" Dawnstar tried to say through the feline pelt.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby shenzy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:16 pm

FROSTHEART

Looked at Dawnstar, "how much do you eat each week?" Said Frost. She finely says something worth listening to, "I am fine, its just green cough, My sister's died from it" Said Frost.
eep
shenzy

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Dawnstar

"We eat as much as our warriors get-" Dawnstar said looking at Frost and letting go of her scruff. "Which usally is two to three meals a day." the feline said. "Our medics can help you with Greencough." the feline said.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby shenzy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:27 pm

FROSTHEART

"Impossible! thats a lot of food" She then blacked out again, she woke up in camp. She could barely see anything, "Were am I?"
eep
shenzy

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Dawnstar

"Echoclan camp" she said sitting down, her tail curling over her paws. The leader looked around and shrugged, "Medics den to be exact." she said as another feline padded over.

Icepaw

The young medic apprentice would pad over to the leader and the unfimiliar rouge. Gosh, Dawnstar has to stop letting in rouges! The feline would go over to the rouge and sniff her with a disguised look as she looked back at the leader. Smells like green cough. "Do you know what is wrong? Greencough? Or anything else?" Icepaw asked the rouge.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby shenzy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:42 pm

FROSTHEART

"Not that I know of," she bumped into him. "Sorry half blind," She looks Dawnstar.
eep
shenzy

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:50 pm

Icepaw

"Hmm, it seems you have abit of green cough? Maybe white cough. So I need to grab some Catmint for that." she looked at the rouges eye, it looked pretty bad. "Half blind you say? Well I can put some Celandine on that so it doesn't look that..." she paused wondering what to say. "wounded" she said running into the herb storage room.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby shenzy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:54 pm

FROSTHEART

She then fell asleep and saw cats descending by her, I am Firestar, and I am here to tell you something, "The sky will turn dark, and blood will run though, death will take over and what is known will be gone." she then was in darkness, She awoke, "Who were those cats she thought, still what he said was running though her head."
eep
shenzy

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's