BADGERCLAN || closed

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

BADGERCLAN || closed

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:50 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"I was uh, I was once called the useless warrior in my old clan. I couldn't do anything because I was a dwarf and more weak then the other cats. Cats started to notice when I was ten moons old. I didn't look anything like a ten moon old cat. Rather I looked like a four moons old cat. Stupid kitten fur still on me, weak and small for my age. They say I would catch up, look at me now! I look like I'm thirteen moons old but I'm actually thirty."

Icekit was born into a clan called BeeClan where he grew up as an average kit would. He had his parents beside him his whole entire life until they peacefully died as elders when he became a warrior. Though as a kit, Icekit was teased a lot for being to clumsy and small for his size. He thankfully had a very overprotective big brother called Blizzardpaw who kept his little brother safe. With the protection of his brother, after six moons cats were afraid to mock him and some tried to befriend him. Icekit was happy to finally be getting some respect from his clanmates. He lived on like this till he became a warrior. His father was the first to die and it shook his brother and himself up. His mother followed a week later. Blizzardwing and the now called Icefang were the last they had left. When they thoughts things couldn't get worse, a rivalry clan attacked their home and immedatly the brothers ran knowing that Icefang was an easy target. They became loners until being spotted on another clans territory. Taken in as captives, they were questioned and another few moons passed before they became BadgerClan cats. Though that came with a catch. Rosestar didn't really like Icefang so she changed his name to Tinyleap. The male was angered by this but had to cope with it. The leader, Rosestar took a liking for Blizzardwing but a few moons passed and Tinyleap also started to like her. By that time, the leader and Blizzardwing had two one moon old kits, two daughters called Mintkit and Scarletkit. Mintkit was killed by greencough that struck the camp two moons after she turned one. The family was devistated and Blizzardwing became very protective of his last daughter and mate, he forgot about Tinyleap. The dwarf male just grew more angrier by the days. He felt useless and tried to run away. He was about to until Rosestar caught him and spoke to him. She had noticed his rising anger and sadness and she said she was planning on him being deputy instead of her mate. She saw more leadership qualities in him then her mate. Tinyleap had lost his liking for the she cat by now but her saying she thought of him as a great future leader made him feel fuzzy inside. He accepted and the next clan meeting, the currently deputy Viperheart retired due to becoming more blind and she made Tinyleap deputy. Cats didn't approve at first but when they saw him with the qualities, immediately he got them on his side. Blizzardwing didn't like his brother being deputy but when his mate explained why, he understood. From then to now, the brothers are still trying to gain their trust and relations fixed up but during that time, Rosestar had died and Tinyleap became Tinystar.

"My past was quite calmer then others. Not much violence and death which I'm grateful for. My bonds with my brother are getting stronger these days but I'm still kind of jealous he has kits and I don't. Nevermind that because I'm top cat. I try my best to lead this clan but sometimes stress gets to me and I shut down. With the help of my clan though it doesn't happen a lot anymore and I myself have gotten stronger."

ImageImageImage

Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

THE PROPHESY

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Tue May 10, 2016 7:51 am

ImageImageImage

Heres the prophesy. I know it's the bsic kind but, I'm not creative!
    If you have a different one in mind, feel free to send me a PM and we can talk.

- The clan seems fine. Prey is good, herbs are in good supply, life is great. Until a new apprentice is assigned to a mentor, cruel he/she really is but the clan sees him/her as a great and loyal cat. Well that mentor trains the apprentice to be cruel and fight to get what he/she wants. Eventually the mentor thinks more and decided he/she wants to become leader, wih force. Having one cat beside him/her, they will soon get a band of clan cats and non clan cats to overthrow the deputy and then leader a few moons after getting rid of the deputy. They start with weakening the clan. Killing prey for game, destroying herb sources, and even hurting clan cats they come across. The clan gets weaker and the now power hungry cats group gets stronger. He and the clan cats in his group leave the clan to now fully be with the non clan part of the band. They continue to do so before fulfilling the final part of their plan, overthrow the deputy and leader. Though will they succeed? Cats in the clan are weak, especially the leader. Though in the clan, there has been chosen cats to fight off the rouge band and save the clan from being taken over. There are four of them, each one granted with an advantage. Though will they stop the now rouge band or will they be too late? During that time something happens between two cats which will shake both groups either deeper into war or unity.

Okay my friends. So there's a 6 moon old kit ready to be an apprentice and she's assigned to a very loyal and wise mentor. Though that's what the clans sees. He/she isn't at all that but rather cold hearted and wicked. The two train and the mentor uses his/her apprentice to his/her advantage to start his/her plan to take over. Eventually, the apprentice falls for those evil deeds and the two cats start to go to the non clan cats to start gaining power. They gain more cats until the point before they take the first move, killing their prey off slowly and taking some for them. They soon start to destroy herb supplies and ambush clan cats but, they are silent and cunning. It seems all fine for the band of rouges and their clan cat leaders. This goes on for a while and after a bit, they all the the confidence to throw the deputy out of power and soon, the leader. Though from StarClan, there are four cats who can stop them. Each getting a special ability that if used correctly and together can bring down the rouges. Though in the process, two unlikely cats fall in love and it will either unite the two groups, end the war with no unification, or bring them all closer to death.

- The two cats falling in love will be the leader of the clan and the leader of the rouge group or the ex-clan mentor.
    - Now about the apprentice? That cat becomes second in command to the rouge ground.
    - When the final decision comes, I'll make a second part to this roleplay when we get to that point. Please make sure not to rush to the end of maybe prophesy one!

Roles

• Evil Apprentice ; name ; user
    • Evil Mentor ; name ; user
    • Main Clan follower 1 ; spy ; name ; user
    • Main Clan follower 2 ; the planner ; name ; user
    • Main Non Clan Cat follower 1 ; pretends to be loyal to clan ; roman ; aph canada
    • Main Non Clan Cat follower 2 ; helps with killing the leader ; name ; user

• Prophesy Cat 1 ; granted great strength ; whitefur ; anglethewolf
    • Prophesy Cat 2 ; granted great intelligence ; name ; user
    • Prophesy Cat 3 ; granted great smell ; name ; user
    • Prophesy Cat 4 ; granted dreams that can hint future ; name ; user

ImageImageImage

Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Wed May 25, 2016 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

RULES

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri May 13, 2016 6:33 pm

ImageImageImage

R U L E S

→OOC.
        Please have someway to indicate that you are using OOC and not roleplay talk. Also please no second grade fights over a misunderstanding. If things go to far I don't want to ban anyone or give them a warning.
      →Site's rules.
        Please follow all of site's rules. You all know what they are and what they include.
      →Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling.
        Please revise your post before posting it. From little to none as possible, maybe only three mistakes. Anything past that then I'm going to have to ask you to be more careful. I know this isn't a semi-advanced roleplay but still. Also please for heavens sake no text talk and post over three sentances! Period.
      →Be active.
        Please don't post your forum(s) and never post. It quite annoys me, especially if you have a high rank. I don't need a clan list with ten role players and only four are active. To add onto this, please be active if you're taking one of the higher roles. I have added something to this. If you're gone for over five days without telling me with further notice, you will be informed through PM of a warning. If no reply in a day, you will be kicked out. I'm tired of my roleplay's dying and I want at least one to be successful.
      →Drama.
        Romance is okay with me but please don't just randomly add a fox to attack you or a pack of dogs coming to destroy the clan! Please ask me via PM first for approval.
      →Love life.
        Please don't have your cats crush or be mates with each other. This takes the fun out of the roleplay and the surprise of who your cats mate may be.
      →Courtesy.
        Please be courteous to everyone who participates. If you are having a problem with another user, please let me know through PM. Otherwise, I don't really want to see OOC drama as I stated in the OOC part. Save it for your RP characeters. If you feel left out, also let me know and we will work to include you ASAP.
      →Death.
        Please ask the cats roleplay owner for permission to kill. Simple as that.
      →Appropriate content
        Please keep things age appropriate here! This means fade to black when kitting/mating, no cuss words except warrior ones, no suicide, you get the point.
      Discussion thread.
        Please post all forms on the discussion thread along with any other long OOC chatter so that we can keep this thread free of clutter!

ImageImageImage

Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Tue May 24, 2016 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
dascanadiansparkle

ALLEGIANCE

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri May 13, 2016 6:43 pm

ImageImageImage

Males; 3 | Females; 2

High Ranks wrote:leader (1/1)
tinystar;; 9 lives ;; 30 moons ;; page 1 ;; aph canada

deputy (0/1)
name ;; age ;; page ;; user

medicine cat (0/1)

medicine cat apprentice (0/1)
Non Clan-cats wrote:rouges/loners (1/6)
roman ;; 27 moons ;; page 2 ;; aph canada

kittypets (0/6)
Regular Clan wrote:warriors (2/∞)
blizzardwing ;; 38 moons ;; page 1 ;; aph canada
pineflower ;; 23 moons ;; page 1 ;; aph canada
whitefur ;; age ;; page ;; anglethewolf

apprentices (1/7)
scarletpaw ;; 8 moons ;; page 1 ;; aph canada

queens (0/3)

kits (0/∞)
unlimited but must have a mother

elders (0/3)

ImageImageImage

Last edited by dascanadiansparkle on Wed May 25, 2016 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
dascanadiansparkle

RELATIONS

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Tue May 24, 2016 7:30 am

ImageImageImage

Name - Alive
Name - Deceased
Name - Unknown

Mates
Blizzardwing and Rosestar were mates
Roman and Alphonso were mates, now ex-mates

Family
Tinystar and Blizzardwing are siblings
Roman, Feliciano, and Russell are siblings

Foxcry and Cherrywing had Tinystar and Blizzardwing
Francis and Alice had Alphonso and Matthew
Blizzardwing and Rosestar had Scarletpaw
Antonio and Delilah had Roman, Feliciano and Russell

Mentorship
name mentors Scarletpaw

Disabilities/Conditions
• Tinystar is a dwarf
• Roman is Bipolar

ImageImageImage

dascanadiansparkle

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Tue May 24, 2016 7:31 am

Reserve for maybe possible use
dascanadiansparkle

Re: BADGERCLAN || Accepting

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Tue May 24, 2016 7:36 am

Well, this roleplay is now open! Please post your forums on the discussion board!
dascanadiansparkle

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's