Dragon Mountain {ACCEPTING}

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Dragon Mountain {ACCEPTING}

Postby bubble1234 » Thu May 19, 2016 7:45 pm

((OK, not to be rude or anything althought this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9431&start=10 is a pokemon roleplay for anyone to join. There is not a lot of people, so I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join. Sorry if I'm not aloud to post other threads on here.))

Moonbeam

Moonbeam looked around at the once large group. Only some dragons where left. She looked over Jericho and smiled. "Hello Jericho, how are you today?" She asked hopefully starting up a conversation.

Jay

Jay shook his head, trying to rub off all the thoughts going through it. He decided it would be nice to run around. Jay ran as quickly as he could, he raced through the wind letting it sooth him. He ran faster and faster closing his eyes to soak up all the fresh breeze. Suddenly he bumped into something, "Hey!" he said falling down, he looked up at the thing that knocked him out of his relaxing run. It was another dragon... Matthew he thought looking at the big dragon.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Thu May 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Matthew was just walking around accepting the fact he would always be the shadow until something bumped into him. He didn't care what it was and he didn't even check what had bumped into him. The male dragon raced off to get away from whatever had bumped into him knowing it was pointless to see whatever it whomever bumped into him. Matthew just wanted to be alone for a bit though when he did decide that, he always found himself trying to speak with another dragon.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Corinesse » Thu May 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Corinesse wrote:Darkwing
Darkwing halts and waits for Tytin to come next to her. "Yes Tytin?" She says calmly, her piercing blue eyes gazing at him. She flicks her tail, trying to read Tytin's expression as she waits for an answer.
Corinesse

Postby Zeve » Thu May 19, 2016 9:23 pm

Tytin shakes off some of his nerves before saying, "I've been patrolling the mountain lately have you felt something is off? I know this place like i know the winds in the sky but lately it's just felt strange. Have you felt it too?" He looks at Darkwing expectantly his red eyes sharper and filled with concern opposing his usual timid self.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Vyries » Fri May 20, 2016 10:48 am

Arthur
"Thank you." Arthur replied with a touch of embarrassment. It was not often that he was complimented in that ...unique way. "I find your company quite pleasant as well."

Spotting the training grounds, he descended, landing smoothly on the soft grass of the clearing.

The training grounds was a large clearing of tundra nested between the forest and the mountain cliff. The clearing provided ample space to practice battling both in the air and on the ground, the cliff wall allows dragons to train their climbing abilities and defensive tactics, and the forest trained close quarter combat and stealth. Fire scorches, deep gorges and felled trees told of the generations of dragons that had lived and trained on these grounds. The mountain had always been resilient, however, recovering quickly from any destruction, and only the deepest marks remained now.
Vyries

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Fri May 20, 2016 11:38 pm

"Aww thanks Artie." He answered slipping out the nickname he had given the male dragon. Alfred followed Arthur once they reached the training grounds and landed down beside him. "So, what shall we do first? It's all up to you." Alfred asked. He was fine with anything really. Whatever Arthur picked they should train on first, count him in!
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Corinesse » Sat May 21, 2016 9:40 am

Zeve wrote:Tytin shakes off some of his nerves before saying, "I've been patrolling the mountain lately have you felt something is off? I know this place like i know the winds in the sky but lately it's just felt strange. Have you felt it too?" He looks at Darkwing expectantly his red eyes sharper and filled with concern opposing his usual timid self.

Darkwing
Darkwing nods saying, "Yes, I am planning on addressing the clan soon, although I might as well tell someone next to Arthur. The magic of the mountain is weakening, I was just going off to check the borders for intruders. Spread the word of a clan meeting if you can" Darkwing looks at Tytins concerned eyes, and glances up towards the border, where a small speck of the outside world could be viewed.
Corinesse

Postby Zeve » Sun May 22, 2016 3:33 am

His eyes flicker with seriousness and grow more intense as he realizes he was right, something was wrong. He then nods and says, "i'll let the others know immediately. I'll also pick up on watching over the mountain. we can't risk anything dangerous getting close and i'll be the first line of defense if something does and i won't fail. I assure you." He then turns towards the border and snorts before saying, "I will be leaving now. I'll tell jericho to help spread the news. She's faster than I am." As he walks off his wings spreading he stops for a moment before turning to add, "thank you for trusting me Darkwing. I won't fail here but don't worry i'm sure no matter what we'll pull through as always." He then flaps and takes off towards Jericho his mind steeling with resolve as thoughts of perilous danger approaching fills his mind.
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Postby Vyries » Sun May 22, 2016 9:39 am

Arthur
Artie? He stared at Alfred with a slightly disbelieving look, but chose to let it slide. "Let's just train here." Arthur sweeped his tail to indicate the clearing, "Air and ground combat, with powers if you wish."

With that, Arthur' reached out with his powers, his silver eyes glowing slightly as the air condensed and froze on his scales to form a thin coat of ice. He kept his claws, horns and wings free of ice, but made sure to thicken it around weak spots. It was neither strong or thick enough to protect him against physical attacks, but it will offer some protection against fire and other substances. Lifting off the ground, he waited for Alfred to make his move.
Vyries

Postby bubble1234 » Sun May 22, 2016 12:36 pm

bubble1234 wrote:((OK, not to be rude or anything althought this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9431&start=10 is a pokemon roleplay for anyone to join. There is not a lot of people, so I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join. Sorry if I'm not aloud to post other threads on here.))

Moonbeam

Moonbeam looked around at the once large group. Only some dragons where left. She looked over Jericho and smiled. "Hello Jericho, how are you today?" She asked hopefully starting up a conversation.

Jay

Jay shook his head, trying to rub off all the thoughts going through it. He decided it would be nice to run around. Jay ran as quickly as he could, he raced through the wind letting it sooth him. He ran faster and faster closing his eyes to soak up all the fresh breeze. Suddenly he bumped into something, "Hey!" he said falling down, he looked up at the thing that knocked him out of his relaxing run. It was another dragon... Matthew he thought looking at the big dragon.

((Just want to see if Jericho will answer... not to be rude, OHH I SOUND SO RUDE!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!))
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's