Dragon Mountain {ACCEPTING}

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Dragon Mountain {ACCEPTING}

Postby Zeve » Sun May 22, 2016 5:19 pm

bubble1234 wrote:
bubble1234 wrote:((OK, not to be rude or anything althought this thread viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9431&start=10 is a pokemon roleplay for anyone to join. There is not a lot of people, so I just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to join. Sorry if I'm not aloud to post other threads on here.))

Moonbeam

Moonbeam looked around at the once large group. Only some dragons where left. She looked over Jericho and smiled. "Hello Jericho, how are you today?" She asked hopefully starting up a conversation.

Jay

Jay shook his head, trying to rub off all the thoughts going through it. He decided it would be nice to run around. Jay ran as quickly as he could, he raced through the wind letting it sooth him. He ran faster and faster closing his eyes to soak up all the fresh breeze. Suddenly he bumped into something, "Hey!" he said falling down, he looked up at the thing that knocked him out of his relaxing run. It was another dragon... Matthew he thought looking at the big dragon.

((Just want to see if Jericho will answer... not to be rude, OHH I SOUND SO RUDE!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!))

(Totally didn't see this so i'm very sorry!)

Jericho looks up at Moonbeam and says, "it's been okay haven't caught anything for everyone to eat yet. Animals are doing a good job at hiding today. What about you any healering needed to be done?"
---Zeve
My Beautiful Custom Dire, Pride and Joy:
ImageArgo Navis

LUMIERE gifted to me by werew0lf made by Duzlla so precious <3
Zeve

Re:

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sun May 22, 2016 11:31 pm

APH Canada wrote:
    Matthew was just walking around accepting the fact he would always be the shadow until something bumped into him. He didn't care what it was and he didn't even check what had bumped into him. The male dragon raced off to get away from whatever had bumped into him knowing it was pointless to see whatever it whomever bumped into him. Matthew just wanted to be alone for a bit though when he did decide that, he always found himself trying to speak with another dragon.

[[ Are you going to reply to Matthew @Bubble1234? ]]

"Sounds good to me. Let's take it up a notch and add powers." Alfred answered before he went into a state of silence. Soon, his eyes also glowed but with a red hue. He shot out fire from his mouth into the air before giving a small hiss at Arthur also showing off his venomous fangs. Once Alfred got into it, there was no stopping him. That's probably why he was the lead fighter. This male never showed mercy until he knew he would lose and let himself lose. He usually didn't attack until he could map out a dragons figure and find out where their weakness was at. He would slowly go from the outside in until getting a opportunity to strike. This is also why he was nicknamed 'Snake'. Alfred was cunning and he showed you a side of him which always shocks others. If he hadn't gotten a joyful spirit, Alfred would really be a cold soul and a vicious one as well.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Vyries » Mon May 23, 2016 1:23 am

Arthur
Arthur dipped left to avoid Alfred's fire, but he wasn't quick enough. He could feel the intense heat on his right flank as the fire brushed past him. Water dripped off his scales.

Gritting his teeth, Arthur reformed the ice. Focus, Arthur! You are out of practice!

Spreading his wings and tail, Arthur shot straight up. Alfred was stronger than him, so tackling the larger dragon straight on is a bad idea. He had to take the fight higher up, where his lighter weight and greater agility would be an advantage. Pausing slightly in flight, he shot out powdered ice towards Alfred's eyes. This was only a practice session after all, he did not want to accidentally cause irreparable damage by using actual ice shards.
Vyries

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Mon May 23, 2016 9:08 am

Alfred ducked under the ice shards before he narrowed his eyes more at the other dragon. The poor guy had lots of disadvantages to him but he should get too caught up in his glory. Alfred already knew he didn't have to be close to Arthur in order to strike him with fire for he could aim at a large distance. It took more strength but if he was going to win this. The tan dragon shot up into the air and leveled himself out with Arthur at a distance. Yes he was agile but this male already knew Arthur took the lead in that skill. Though strength, he had no chance. Weight, sometimes being bigger was better, smaller was sometimes better too. Though it really mattered on the situation. He knew Arthur wouldn't tackle him so they could already assume the odds of winning were against being heavy weight wise. "That's all you've got Arthur? I know you can do better." Alfred called out in a mocking way before he started to shoot small fireballs at the other dragon in various places rapidly.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby bubble1234 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:50 pm

Moonbeam

"No." She replied blankly, "Its has been quiet recently, it's starting to get boring, nothing to do all day." She sighed.

Jay

Jay blinked at the dragon who ran away from him, "Hey! Wait up!" he said running after the fast dragon, trying to catch up to him.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Wed May 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Matthew kept running not wanting to be caught. The dragon knew he was slowing down so he quickly spread his wings and flew into the air hoping he could get away faster before this other dragon can catch up. No, he couldn't be seen. "It's pointless. Just keep going and don't get caught." Matthew mumbled to himself before after a while, he landed on the ground and ran again. Though his strength was giving up and he was now going slower.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby bubble1234 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Jay

"Darn it!" He said as the dragon took of into the air. Unfortunately his wings have not grown even the slightest bit yet. "Ugh!!!" he cried into the air trying to spot what the dragon looked like.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sat May 28, 2016 5:02 am

Matthew had halted beside a tall tree before he laid down beside it to rest for a bit. Besides, it's not like that dragon would catch up to him anytime soon. He looked young and it didn't seem like his wings fully developed yet. Well, just incase that dragon did find him, he could always fly but sadly, not the little one.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Corinesse » Sat May 28, 2016 9:22 am

(sorry I disappeared on you guys, I'll try to get a post up soon)
Corinesse

Postby Nebullama » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:20 am

Username: Tumbleweed
Name: Wisspe
Personality: Wisspe is kind and caring, a lot of dragons love her. But she is also insecure about her past and where she came from.
Crush: None yet
Kin: Nobody really knows
Extra: Wisspe arrived at Dragon Mountain as a meteor, falling from space. She has no idea who or where her family are, and doesn't like to talk about where she came from. Also, her fire is a little uncontrollable and she may sometimes accidentally blast her allies.
Nebullama

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's