To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Corinnycat » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:24 am

(Who is eve?) (If Mew is auto corrected to meow then you know I am both tired and on my kindle. XP)

Mew flinched as a pokemon teleported in front of her, resisting the temptation to shift into something with fire to melt the ice. "L-Leafeon?"
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Skye Campbell wrote:Breed: Evetwo (Fused clone of Mewtwo and Blaine's daughter Amber)
Nickname: Eve
Real or Fakemon: Fakemon
Trainer or Wild: Wild
Personality: loves to play and practice her powers, she also likes to have her hair brushed
Friends: unknown
Family: Mew, Mewtwo
Level: 98
Appearance: Image
Other: She can talk through Telepathy, though she hasn't tried yet

((This is Eve))

It's okay, I'll hold them off, you can transform into something else. Suki, make them think you've switched her out Eve told her Telepathically
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Mew looked up, startled. She had never seen this Pokemon before, as far as she knows. She shifted into a flareon, heating up the ice around her. She knew they would see she was shiny then, but it was her best bet. When Evetwo mentioned holding them off, she was mildly concerned. T-thank you, though this is only a trainer battle, so don't be too harsh on them. It is not a true fight, just one of those "for fun" battles trainers like. I participate to make sure my abilities are sharpened..
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Mew looked up, startled. She had never seen this Pokemon before, as far as she knows. She shifted into a flareon, heating up the ice around her. She knew they would see she was shiny then, but it was her best bet. When Evetwo mentioned holding them off, she was mildly concerned. T-thank you, though this is only a trainer battle, so don't be too harsh on them. It is not a true fight, just one of those "for fun" battles trainers like. I participate to make sure my abilities are sharpened..

And you were frozen, Why did you choose a grass type? Did that human not just have a grass type out? Eve asked her confused.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:10 pm

Mew swished her tail, embarrassed. I didn't want to show off the fact that I was a shiny, and the Leafeon was the first thing I could think of that was hard to tell if it was shiny. And the other Pokemon hadn't been sent out until after I shifted. She wondered why her trainer had not commented on this yet. Or on much of the battle. (Just teasing, Sparkledragon, take your time posting if you need to.)
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:50 am

Corinnycat wrote:Mew swished her tail, embarrassed. I didn't want to show off the fact that I was a shiny, and the Leafeon was the first thing I could think of that was hard to tell if it was shiny. And the other Pokemon hadn't been sent out until after I shifted. She wondered why her trainer had not commented on this yet. Or on much of the battle. (Just teasing, Sparkledragon, take your time posting if you need to.)

You could shift into the Pokemon Blaziken, it's Shiny and Normal forms are very similar, just like the Leafeon you just were. Eve told the Mew
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:57 am

Mew nodded, going back into the woods to shift, knowing it would look noticeable if she shifted into something large right there. She returned a roaring blaziken.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Mew nodded, going back into the woods to shift, knowing it would look noticeable if she shifted into something large right there. She returned a roaring blaziken.

Eve lifted into the air leaving a Blazekin in her wake, she glanced down and saw Skye watching her, her mouth wide open.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:19 am

(Sorry for inactivity)

Suki and Flare

She pretended to switch out Mew, though she was surprised by the pokemon's appearance, ability to talk, and knowledge of her name. Flare stood there, making confused noises, until Suki called her back in, and released Spark again. She wasn't really sure what was happening or what she should be doing, so she was starting to get a little confused and anxious. Spark growled, standing near Shadow, but he didn't attack. He didn't know who he was supposed to be attacking.

(Sorry for any mistakes, it's getting close to 2:30 am and I'm a bit tired lol)
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:(Sorry for inactivity)

Suki and Flare

She pretended to switch out Mew, though she was surprised by the pokemon's appearance, ability to talk, and knowledge of her name. Flare stood there, making confused noises, until Suki called her back in, and released Spark again. She wasn't really sure what was happening or what she should be doing, so she was starting to get a little confused and anxious. Spark growled, standing near Shadow, but he didn't attack. He didn't know who he was supposed to be attacking.

(Sorry for any mistakes, it's getting close to 2:30 am and I'm a bit tired lol)

Shadow leapt up and fired at the Pidgeotto. Attempting to hit the ever moving flying pokemon.
Skye Campbell

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's