To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:51 am

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark

The electricity crackling on his fur faded, his fur lowered from its threatening position, and his stance relaxed slightly. Alright, then I'm going to assume they won't hurt us. He turned his head slightly. They know we don't want to hurt you, right?

You, yeah the pack trusts other Eeveeloutions, not so much the other breeds and trainers Shadow told him looking at him then looking down.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:14 am

Suki and Shade

She let Shade out, (she's a Zoroark fyi) knowing that she wasn't a fan of pokeballs either. There were others that wanted out, but she didn't want the eeveelutions to feel threatened. Shade grinned, stretching. Looks like you made yourself a little friend, huh Spark? She seemed very mischievous. I guess I missed out on some big stuff this time around.

Spark and Shade

Great... He was fond of Shade, but he didn't act like it. He certainly didn't look very happy to see her. Trust me, she won't help the situation. He informed Shadow. Just... Try not to cause trouble, Shade. These are Shadow's brothers, don't mess with them. I'm serious.
Aw, you're no fun today. She put her hands on her hips, looking down at them with a sly smirk. I guess you like her an awful lot then, don'tcha, if you don't want me embarrassing you in front of her and her brothers?
Spark flattened his ears, embarrassed and annoyed. Shut up.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki and Shade

She let Shade out, (she's a Zoroark fyi) knowing that she wasn't a fan of pokeballs either. There were others that wanted out, but she didn't want the eeveelutions to feel threatened. Shade grinned, stretching. Looks like you made yourself a little friend, huh Spark? She seemed very mischievous. I guess I missed out on some big stuff this time around.

Spark and Shade

Great... He was fond of Shade, but he didn't act like it. He certainly didn't look very happy to see her. Trust me, she won't help the situation. He informed Shadow. Just... Try not to cause trouble, Shade. These are Shadow's brothers, don't mess with them. I'm serious.
Aw, you're no fun today. She put her hands on her hips, looking down at them with a sly smirk. I guess you like her an awful lot then, don'tcha, if you don't want me embarrassing you in front of her and her brothers?
Spark flattened his ears, embarrassed and annoyed. Shut up.

Shadow turned and looked at the Zoroark before she turned away from it

Volt saw the others, and the trainer, his fur stood on end, sparks flying from it. Growling at the Zoroark and the human, he sensed Jet and Hellfire moving to give him space but also preparing to attack the Dark Pokemon, and if they had no other choice, Spark and Shadow.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Meow saw the rising tension, and shifted into a Pichu, jumping in front of her friends and making an innocent face. I don't understand what is making you tense, but please don't hurt my friends! They mean no harm!
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Meow saw the rising tension, and shifted into a Pichu, jumping in front of her friends and making an innocent face. I don't understand what is making you tense, but please don't hurt my friends! They mean no harm!

The human and any of you that aren't Eeveeloutions, Except We don't really like trainer Pokemon either, so now Shadow has us on edge. Jet explained, him being the more Level headed of the brothers, hell, the Vaporeon of the pack were the most level headed of them all, Except for the Espeon of course.

Shadow took a step towards her brothers, her eyes narrowed, then a Flamethrower was shot in her direction, she bristled angrily and leapt over it launching a barrage of Shadow Balls at her brother Hellfire who had fired at her.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:45 pm

Spark, Suki, and Shade

Spark bristled at the attack on Shadow, shooting a Thunder Shock at their attackers. Stop! I don't want to fight you, but I won't let you hurt my friends, and that includes Shadow now!
Suki looked horrified. "Don't fight, please!"
Shade shrugged. She didn't want to get involved. How is attacking a good way to stop the fighting? I think you're being impulsive, Spark. Not a good way to help your girlfriend.
He hissed at her quietly. Shut up!
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:56 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark, Suki, and Shade

Spark bristled at the attack on Shadow, shooting a Thunder Shock at their attackers. Stop! I don't want to fight you, but I won't let you hurt my friends, and that includes Shadow now!
Suki looked horrified. "Don't fight, please!"
Shade shrugged. She didn't want to get involved. How is attacking a good way to stop the fighting? I think you're being impulsive, Spark. Not a good way to help your girlfriend.
He hissed at her quietly. Shut up!

Volt, Jet and Hellfire shot attacks at Spark and Shadow.

Shadow snarled and leapt at Hellfire, tackling him before she started an all out physical fight with him.

Volt watched Shadow before running towards Spark
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Spark

He hissed at Volt. Fine, have it your way. He jumped at him, fur crackling with electricity, and started to attack him with his teeth and claws rather than his electric moves.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Mew jumped back, using protect to protect her from their next attack. She wanted to protect Suki the most, though. She shifted into her true form, flying in front of Suki. "MEW MEAAOW!" Stop it! Stop it now! She floated in front of Suki, her protect still active. She growled slightly, and hoped that showing her true form would shock them enough to pause for a moment.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:08 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark

He hissed at Volt. Fine, have it your way. He jumped at him, fur crackling with electricity, and started to attack him with his teeth and claws rather than his electric moves.

Volt fought back with teeth and claws, eventually taking more damage then he was doling out and pulled away and retreated. Jet followed.

Shadow fought with Hellfire but the fight was taking its toll on her body
Skye Campbell

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's