To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:22 pm

Spark

He let Volt retreat without pursuing him, turning to Hellfire and Shadow. Get off of her! He jumped at Hellfire, hissing.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Corinnycat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Mew growled, using giga drain on Hellfire. It wasn't very effective, so she used dragon pulse.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark

He let Volt retreat without pursuing him, turning to Hellfire and Shadow. Get off of her! He jumped at Hellfire, hissing.

Shadow squirmed out from under Hellfire and decided she was done fighting physically and started shooting dark type moves at him, trying to keep her breathing under control, but after a few shadow balls she fell to her side, worn out but not weak enough to faint.

Hellfire took damage from both the physical fight with Shadow but after a few attacks from Spark and Mew he too ran off.
Last edited by Skye Campbell on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Spark

He took a moment to catch his breath, then padded over to Shadow, concerned that she had fallen over. Are you alright? You look a little worn out. Your brother didn't hurt you too much, did he?
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:15 pm

He took a moment to catch his breath, then padded over to Shadow, concerned that she had fallen over. Are you alright? You look a little worn out. Your brother didn't hurt you too much, did he?

Heh, not really She said with a chuckle and curled up laying her head on her paws.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:25 pm

Skye Campbell wrote:

Shadow squirmed out from under Hellfire and decided she was done fighting physically and started shooting dark type moves at him, trying to keep her breathing under control, but after a few shadow balls she fell to her side, worn out but not weak enough to faint.

Hellfire took damage from both the physical fight with Shadow but after a few attacks from Spark he too ran off.

(Mew also attacked him... And existed... dun forget that I exist also... ; . ; )
Mew was satisfied that they had finally fled, and floated over to Shadow and Volt, looking concerned. Are you guys ok? Mew flew over to Suki, and began rifling through her bag again.
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Corinnycat wrote:
Skye Campbell wrote:

Hellfire took damage from both the physical fight with Shadow but after a few attacks from Spark he too ran off.

(Mew also attacked him... And existed... dun forget that I exist also... ; . ; )
Mew was satisfied that they had finally fled, and floated over to Shadow and Volt, looking concerned. Are you guys ok? Mew flew over to Suki, and began rifling through her bag again.

((I edited the post))

Shadow smiled at Spark and watched Mew float over to Suki's bag curiously lifting her head from her paws to do both.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:20 am

Spark and Suki

He seemed relieved. That's good. It'd be bad if we had to take you back to the town right after leaving. He was kidding, though he still seemed a little concerned. Are you sure you're alright?
Suki nudged Mew aside and fished a potion out of her bag. She knelt down, and used it on Shadow,
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Spark and Suki

He seemed relieved. That's good. It'd be bad if we had to take you back to the town right after leaving. He was kidding, though he still seemed a little concerned. Are you sure you're alright?
Suki nudged Mew aside and fished a potion out of her bag. She knelt down, and used it on Shadow,

Shadow healed up, but she remained laying down, exhausted.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:42 pm

Mew floated around, then shifted into a Noctowl, sitting in a nearby tree
Corinnycat

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's