To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To be the Best (Pokemon Rp, Open and Accepting)

Postby Skye Campbell » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Corinnycat wrote:Mew floated around, then shifted into a Noctowl, sitting in a nearby tree

Zuri saw a Noctowl sit in the tree and made her way over to it, unintentionally walking into plain sight. She walked around the tree and tilted her head. Char

((I know...but she refuses to actually speak, She can, she just won't))
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:04 pm

Suki, Spark, and Shade

Suki looked up at Zuri, eyes wide. Oh... She looks like a Charmeleon, but she looks different than any I've ever seen! She waved tentatively. "Um, hi! I, um, I don't want to scare you or anything..." She took a small step forward, smiling nervously.
Spark nudged Shadow with a paw. You don't look like you're doing so well...
Shade watched Zuri, curious yet cautious.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki, Spark, and Shade

Suki looked up at Zuri, eyes wide. Oh... She looks like a Charmeleon, but she looks different than any I've ever seen! She waved tentatively. "Um, hi! I, um, I don't want to scare you or anything..." She took a small step forward, smiling nervously.
Spark nudged Shadow with a paw. You don't look like you're doing so well...
Shade watched Zuri, curious yet cautious.

Zuri turned and looked at Suki with her lavender eyes, that matched the flames on her tail. "Char." She said to her tilting her head.

Shadow looked at Spark and smiled at his concern.
Skye Campbell

Postby Sparkledragon13 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Suki, Spark, and Shade (So many S names wow)

Suki waved again, a little more confidently. "Hi! Wow, you're really pretty! It's nice to meet you."
Spark was glad that she was feeling well enough to be smiling.
Shade narrowed her eyes. She was suspicious of this strange-looking Charmeleon, and found it strange that she wasn't talking.
Heyo, Spark here. I'm pretty new (or I was when I made this, I might forget to edit it) so I don't really know how all this works. I like roleplaying, so feel free to let me know if you have a roleplay you think I'd like that needs more people.
Sparkledragon13

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:03 am

Sparkledragon13 wrote:Suki, Spark, and Shade (So many S names wow)

Suki waved again, a little more confidently. "Hi! Wow, you're really pretty! It's nice to meet you."
Spark was glad that she was feeling well enough to be smiling.
Shade narrowed her eyes. She was suspicious of this strange-looking Charmeleon, and found it strange that she wasn't talking.

Zuri nodded as she watched the Trainer, then she looked at the Jolteon and the Zoroark and tilted her head.

Shadow rested her head and fell asleep. Her golden rings pulsating regularly.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:48 am

Mew saw the Charmeleon approach, and titled her head. She wondered why they looked so different. Shiny Charmeleon don't look like that, do they? She jumped down beside it, shifting into a Charmeleon. She noticed that she was yellow, not like the one that stood before her. "Char?"
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:09 am

Corinnycat wrote:Mew saw the Charmeleon approach, and titled her head. She wondered why they looked so different. Shiny Charmeleon don't look like that, do they? She jumped down beside it, shifting into a Charmeleon. She noticed that she was yellow, not like the one that stood before her. "Char?"

"Char Char, Charmeleon Char." (My father was a clone Pokemon) she said to Mew tilting her head, she'd never seen this kind of Pokemon before.
Skye Campbell

Postby Corinnycat » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:46 pm

(OH RIGht I post now.)
Mew tilted her head. She hadn't heard of clone pokemon before. Oh, cool!
If I am in a rp, most likely so is Sparkledragon. And if one of us goes inactive, ask the other and they will most likely tell the other to hurry their butts and post already.
Corinnycat

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Corinnycat wrote:(OH RIGht I post now.)
Mew tilted her head. She hadn't heard of clone pokemon before. Oh, cool!

Zuri tilted her head as well before looking over towards the sound of footsteps. "Char" she said turning towards the approaching sound and bared her teeth and let out a growl
Skye Campbell

Postby Skye Campbell » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Name: Skye
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Male Image
Pokemon Team: Pidgeotto (Rain, Female) Image Lapras, (Luc, Male) Image
Friends: open
Badge amount: 2
Family: Unknown
History:
Personality: Tbrp'd
Other:
Last edited by Skye Campbell on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skye Campbell

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's