Dragon Cave Roleplay Thread!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Dragon Cave Roleplay Thread!

Postby Bucolic » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:53 am

Lotus' eyes widened as she heard the news of a possible human invasion. She quickly grabbed Storm, worried about his safety. "Storm, please stay close for the next few days." Storm nodded, sitting beside his mother. He sighed, looking down at his talons.
"Mom, I can fight them!" He smiled, playfully batting at his mothers shoulder. Lotus inched away, then lowered her head to whisper to her son.
"I'm sorry Storm, this is no time for play." She sighed, nuzzling her son gently.
Bucolic

Postby bubble1234 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Grey looked around, he didn't want to leave Ariou for a whole day! But, he looked around at Lotus and storm, he had too do it for the clan! He nodded to Ariou, "I will go..." He said trying to sound calm, but, inside his heart cried that he could not protect Ariou through this hard day. But, it was for his clan. Although, was Ariou more precious to him then his clan?...
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:05 pm

"Very well then," Ariou said reluctantly, "You are all dismissed." As the dragons went back to their daily business, she turned to her deputy. She did not want Gray to be gone for so long, and she knew he felt the same way. "It's only for a day," she said to him with a smile, "but I'll miss you anyway."
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:13 pm

He nodded at the leader, "just make sure the clan and you are safe." He said looking around at his clan. He waved a talon goodbye and took off for the mountain.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Ariou eyed the dragons going about their daily business. She walked over to Lotus, who was watching her child. "Hey," she said calmly, "How are you doing?" She knew the question was a bland one, but she wanted to distract herself and the others from the previous incident.
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:27 am

"Oh, hello. I guess I'm fine. How about you." She spoke, worry still in her eyes. She glanced back and her son, Storm, who was playfully running about.
Bucolic

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:18 am

Ariou smiled. "To be honest, I've been a little stressed about all this. But I know things will turn around for us! How's Storm?" She asked, glancing at the playfull little dragon.
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:26 pm

"Well he's fine, but I've been going the extra mile to keep him safe, ya know, since there's humans in the area..."
Bucolic

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

"Well, I'm glad to hear he's alright," Ariou said with a smile, "Welp, I should go check on the others now. See ya!" Ariou flew over to Tundra, her warrior. "Hey T! Do you know where Jade and Glitch are? I didn't see Jade at the meeting...and knowing Glitch, he's with her."
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Tundra turned and signed "I haven't seen Jade since she went out to hunt at sunrise, want me to fly out and get them?"
Bucolic

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's