Dragon Cave Roleplay Thread!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Dragon Cave Roleplay Thread!

Postby dragonscales10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Firren

Firren stopped, hovering in the air as a dragon flew up to him. He bared his teeth and hid Katherine.
dragonscales10

Postby Nebullama » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:44 am

Ariou, still a bit flustered and annoyed, flew after the humans. I'll have to do this with brute force, shethought to herself, I dont want Gray to see my powers. When she finally reached the humans, Ariou let out a roar and slashed at them with her claws. She bit one's head off knocking anyone ther down the mountain with a slap of her tail. She showed no mercy, slaughtering all of them. Except...one. One human was left. One young, quivering, male human. She suddenly felt a longing, a longing to spare the human and hide him in the mountains, much like that rouge dragon that Gray was confronting. Ariou gently picked him up in her claws, and flew to a secluded part of the mountain - where no snow could ever reach him.
"Stay here," she ordered him. She wasn't exactly sure if he understood her, but she hoped he did. The boy said something in his squeaky voice and sat down. Smiling, Ariou sealed that part of the mountain with a boulder - so that the human didn't escape - and flew back to the cave.
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:13 am

Gray slowly flew closer to the dragon. "I promise I won't hurt you, just tell me your name and business." It was a common question to ask a dragons name a business of why the dragon was in there territory. Gray was confused why the dragon didn't want to answer.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Kyou was a Long time flying in the air for the search of something to eat and drink. As he found what he searches, he landed, drank and ate after hunting his prey. Afterwards he spreaded his wings and with forceful strokes he elevates himself up in the air wher he flew around, loving the Feeling of the air which he cuts in half during his flight high up in the air. (I hope this is okay to start in)
Thank you very much Kenai!
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:07 pm

Ariou sighed, flying back to the cave. She wondered if the human would be safe, alone for so long. Suddlenly a back figure in the air caught her eye. She spun around and flew towards the creature, recognizing it as a dragon. She stopped in front of him, hovering in the air.
"Who are you? I don't remember seeing you around here before," she growled.
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Kyou noticed that something flew in his direction. He decided to stop and observe this Thing that turned out to be a Dragon. His pupils turned into slits and a deep growl was the first answer. "I could ask you the same thing. I never saw you and did nothing wrong so... stop that annoying growling." he answered then calmly and looked her over.
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:37 pm

Ariou sighed. This dragon had a point - he wasn't doing anything wrong, therefore she had no reason to be so hostile.
"I'm sorry," she said, "are you a member of the DragonPack?"
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:40 pm

at least she stopped growling. He thought but then she was confused about her words. "DragonPack? What are you even talking about?" What a strange dragoness. But well as long as she wouldn't try to harm him... why should he even care about her?
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:56 pm

"The pack," Ariou said, "of dragons? We live in the mountain."
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:02 pm

"Never heard or seen it... well if you don't Count the fairytales my mother told me when she was still alive. Don't tell me this is reality. Aren't Dragons natural loner?" He asked and remembered all the Storys his mother told him he never believed.
Pilica

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's