Dragon Cave Roleplay Thread!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Dragon Cave Roleplay Thread!

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Ariou sighed. How did this dragon not know of the DragonPack?
"Well," she started, "there is a large group of dragons living in the depths of the mountain. If that is what your mother told you - those 'fairy tales' - then yes, they are true."
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:14 pm

He heard her out and thought about it. "Well... then they are really true. And well.. I think you've got my answer. I'm not a member of any Pack. I was always a loner since the dead of my mother, flying around here and there being all by myself. I assume you are a member of that Pack since you brought tha Topic up. Am I right about that?" Kyou was totally calm and his tail just swang under him weil he was 'standing' in the air.
Thank you very much Kenai!
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Ariou nodded her head addmittingly.
"It...it's just dangerous for dragons to be wandering about with all the humans around. I know they don't look too strong, but...they are."
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 pm

It took one Moment for Kyou to understand. "Ah! You mean this ugly tiny things without scales but hair instead? Are they really strong? Strange... Well... besides that. What do you have in mind now? Did you just want to warn me about them?"
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:12 pm

"Yeah, they're pretty strong," Ariou said,"and yeah - I was just giving you a warning. Unless you want to join...?"
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Somehow Kyou couldn't believe that those humans are strong but well... he would better be cautious about them, As this dragoness mentioned joining he thought some seconds about it. "Well... why not? A Little company never hurt anyone. By the way... my name is Kyou and yours?"
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Ariou smiled.
"Nice to meet you Kyou! My name is Ariou - I'm the current leader of the DragonPack."
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:19 am

He was surprised, Even though he alreaqdy assumed that this dragoness -Ariou- is a part of the pack he never thought she'd be the leader. "Nice to meet you too Ariou. So you're the leader? Then you can explain me how this whole Pack works."
Pilica

Postby Nebullama » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:50 am

Ariou shrugged.
"Sure - it's not complicated," she said, "there's a leader, a deputy, some warriors, a healer, and some baby dragons. That's really about it."
Nebullama

Postby Pilica » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:54 am

He thought about it. "So... you and the deputy are the ones who are giving to the others right? Well... it doen't Sound that bad but you should know I'll only follow orders that seems necessary and useful."
Pilica

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's