Lost and Found (New Wolf Roleplay, ACCEPTING!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Lost and Found (New Wolf Roleplay, ACCEPTING!)

Postby Bucolic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:19 pm

You leaped forward, ready to face whatever lied ahead. You started to growl, but instead of a rude reply, you hear another wolf's voice. "Greetings, Newcomer. I am Dyami. I see you are lost as well. Would you like to stay here?" You hesitate, then nod your head. It was safer to stay with these odd wolves then to keep staggering forward.

This roleplay is centered around a group of wolves who have certain powers. A few examples are flight, shape shifting, or any elemental powers. There alpha is Dyami, who started this along with his sister Aranck. If you have any questions on this roleplay, please PM me. If you would like to join please fill this out:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Powers:
Personality:
Kin (Living):
History:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Appearance (Image):
Other:

RANKINGS
Alpha: The alphas are the first in command, and makes all the final decisions. There are two alphas, a male and a female, in which are mates. They always eat first.
Beta: The betas are second in command, and help the alphas with important decisions. Like the alphas, there are always a male and female pair. They can become alphas if one of the current alphas die.
Delta: The deltas are the third in command. Although they are not as important, they still have a voice in decisions. Like alphas and betas, there are always a male and a female. They become betas or stay deltas if one of the betas die.
Medic: These wolves cure and treat sick and injured wolves.
Medic Apprentice: The Medics train this wolf to cure and treat sick and injured wolves. They assist the medics in times of need.
Elder: These are elderly members of the pack who are to old too hunt or fight. They eat after the Alpha.
Warrior: These wolves risk their lives to defend the pack. If in a battle, the must fight. They are a very important part of the pack.
Hunter: As the name suggests, these wolves hunt moose, rabbit, elk, and other prey to feed the entire pack.
Apprentice: These juvenile wolves are in training to become Medics, Warriors, and Hunters. Each are assigned a mentor.
Pup: These wolves are too young to be any other rank. They stick with their mother until they are ready to become an apprentice.
Bone Carver: This rank is a second rank that you can have along warrior or hunter. They use bones of large prey to make tools and other goods.
Leather Worker: This rank is a second rank you can have along with warrior or hunter.These wolves us the pelts of large prey to make goods.
Blacksmith: This rank is a second rank you can have along warrior or hunter.These wolves to use scrap metal or metal left over at human camps to make anything from tools to armor.
Omegas: These wolves are the lowest ranking wolves. They usually get no attention in the pack and eat last.

Rules
    -Do not argue OOC
    -Do not do anything severely important, have pups, or kill anyone without giving me a PM about it (and who you're killing)
    -Make sure you do not make yourself overpowered
    -All Eldemore rules apply

PACK MEMBERS
Alpha Male: Dyami
Alpha Female: (Dyami's Choice)
Beta Male: Alfred
Beta Female: (Alfred's Choice)
Delta Male: (Nephira's Choice)
Delta Female: Nephira
Medics: Arthur
Medic Apprentice: Whisp
Elders: Cobalt
Warriors: Aranck, Lynx, , Romar, Flicker, Chloe, Commander
Hunters : Francis
Apprentices: Mathias, Signal
Pups: Mingu, Echo, Sky
Bone Carvers: Lynx
Leather Workers: Aranck
Blacksmiths: Romar, Chloe
Omegas: Jay
Last edited by Bucolic on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:44 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Bucolic

Re: Lost and Found (New Wolf Roleplay, NO POSTING YET.)

Postby Bucolic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:42 pm

Username: Bucolic
Name: Dyami
Powers: Shape Shifting
Personality: He is a very kind, respectful leader. He is very wise.
Kin: Aranck
History: As a young pup, he has a very good life. But, one day, his mother rushed him into a cave along with his sister. He smelled an unfamiliar scent, the scent of bear. The worried pups never saw their parents again, and wandered off staying together. They soon met Lynx, a wolf about their age who had been lost and didn't remember her past. Them and Lynx agreed to stick together and soon formed a small, pack-like group.
Strengths: Brave, Wise, Kind
Weaknesses: Worries easy, gives up too much for other people.
Appearance (Image):

(This Image is not mine and I deserve no credit for it.)
Other: Nope!
Last edited by Bucolic on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucolic

Postby Bucolic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:50 pm

Name: Aranck
Rank (Warrior, Alpha, Medic, Elder, Apprentice, Pup, Hunter, Bone Carver, Blacksmith, Leather Worker): Warrior/Leather Worker
Powers: She can control water
Personality: Playful, Curious
Kin (Living): Dyami
History: See Dyami's History
Strengths: Clever, Hard worker
Weaknesses: She may get distracted, she sometimes gets into thing that aren't her business.
Appearance (Image):
(Images is not mine)
Other: Nope!
Bucolic

Postby Bucolic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Name: Lynx
Rank (Warrior, Alpha, Medic, Elder, Apprentice, Pup, Hunter, Bone Carver, Blacksmith, Leather Worker): Warrior/ Bone Carver
Powers: She can levitate
Personality: Mysterious, Quiet
Kin (Living): None
History: She Dyami's History
Strengths: Brave, Clever, Strong
Weaknesses: Doesn't talk to others much
Appearance (Image):
Other: She has a very short tail due to a fight with a pack of coyotes, and that's how she got her nickname
Bucolic

Postby Bucolic » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:58 pm

OPEN TO POSTING
Bucolic

Re: Lost and Found (New Wolf Roleplay, ACCEPTING!)

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:33 am

[[ So, there are no Betas and Deltas? Also I suggest you put down what each ranking does because no one who joins will know what a bone carver does or what a leather worker does. ]]

Username: APH Canada
    Name: Alfred
    Powers: can control fire, supper strength
    Personality: Alfred is a cheerful, energetic and somewhat conceited male who is obsessed with heroes, justice, and pride. He has the habit of sticking his nose into everyone's business, which causes him to have difficulty making friends. He loves food, to the point of obsession, and can even eat strange and inedible things when he has enough courage to do so. Alfred is also known for not being aware of how "the atmosphere" is when he's around others, but it has been noted that it is not that he lacks the ability to "assess the situation", he simply chooses not to. On multiple occasions when calm or serious, Alfred can become very logical, reading further into things than he usually would, and actually reading the atmosphere. He possesses an above average amount of strength. Aside from being afraid of ghosts, he also fears of losing wolves close to him. As Alfred is obsessed with heroes and happy endings, he hopes that his future will be that way.
    Kin: a brother named Arthur
    History: (please note I don't write histories since mine are always very long and I don't have enough time)
    Strengths: combat, strategy, speed
    Weaknesses: tracking
    Other: he is bisexual

Name: Arthur
    Powers: can use magic
    Personality: Arthur is a fanciful, blunt, obstinate wolf who claims to be a gentleman; however he is cynical, sharp-tongued, and prone to rough speech. He also seems to be very stubborn and strong-willed, and does not easily ease to stress or pressure. He is shown to be startlingly mature at times, and is very friendly with young or cute wolves as well as he also has a quite strong sense of responsibility alongside he has been seen scolding others who don't take things seriously. Arthur is pretty distant and prefers to work alone since perhaps he does not know how to express himself, leading to others often often misunderstanding him. He is also depicted as being self-deprecating or tsundere. As for example, despite his generally harsh behaviour, he is definitely stated to have a softer side, and seems to genuinely care for others. This is illustrated in the fact that Arthur likes giving other wolves advice yet specifically mentions that he "does not do it because he's worried about them."
    Kin: has a brother named Alfred
    History: ----
    Strengths: healing, intelligence
    Weaknesses: hunting
    Other: is heterosexual

Name: Francis
    Powers: has night vision, echolocation
    Personality: Francis believes love is not something to be forced on others and, if given a firm no, will usually avoid flirting, and he will stop if what he's doing isn't enjoyed. He is attracted to beautiful things, which include females of any age and maybe even some non-human beings. He has stated "be gentle to the ladies and be gentle to the earth" is his motto. He's admitted to being "the dandiest among the dandies." He loves himself so much that he does not bother to remember his pack jobs sometimes. In addition, he has referred to the others as insignificant characters. Francis actually seems to be rather responsible and sometimes appropriately can fit a "big brother" role. He admires wolves who are skilled, and has no preference in their personalities, so long as they are not bossy. He said he would like cool but passionate women, and might latch on best to someone who is good at combat.
    Kin: unknown
    History: ----
    Strengths: hunting, agility, speed
    Weaknesses: combat, leadership
    Other: is bisexual
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Nebullama » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:42 am

Username: Tumbleweed
Name: Nephira
Powers: Nephira can control the winds and can make it rain or snow. She can also hover above the ground and push others up into the air with her winds. She has a strange connection with birds, but she cannot talk to them. (They just like her a lot.)
Personality: Nephira is very intelligent and has the answer to most logical puzzles and battle strategies. She's the one you should go to if you need help doing something that involves strategy or a plan. She is also upbeat, and loves to play with the pups. Nephira loves birds, and has begged the alpha many times into him "outlawing" the hunting of them.
Kin (Living): -----
History: Nephira doesn't know where she came from. She just woke up one day, already an adult, and started life from there.
Strengths: Nephira believes in the goodness of everyone.
Weaknesses: She can be too trusting and get betrayed.
Other: I do not own this art. Please give credit to the original artist.
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:23 am

Both accepted, and thank you for the suggestion, I added it.
Bucolic

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:48 am

You're welcome and could I have Alfred be the beta male? If so then could you close beta female? I'd like my male to pick who will be the beta female.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Bucolic » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Sure. By the way, the roleplay will begin as soon as we have at least one of every rank or if I decide otherwise.
Bucolic

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's