Lost and Found (New Wolf Roleplay, ACCEPTING!)

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Lost and Found (New Wolf Roleplay, ACCEPTING!)

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:33 am

Also, another flaw on the front - Nephira is not the delta male, she is the delta female!
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Oops, I'm sorry. I'll fix that!
Bucolic

Postby Nebullama » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:24 pm

Nephira surveyed the area. She noticed Romar nearby and decided to approach him.
"Hey," she said gently, noticing he looked a little distant, "How are you doing?"

Kagil sighed. He stared down at his paws and attempted to remove the cuffs that chained his two front paws together. He tried to stand up again and fell. What would he do now? He was in the forest, too far from the pack for him to call out. Hopefully someone would find him soon and remove these chains.

Mingu yapped with glee. He pranced around the camp, greeting everyone with the best manners he could. He ran over to Alfred. "Oh, hey Alfred!" He said, "Do you need me to help with, um, anything?"
Nebullama

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Username: AngelTheWolf
Name: Sky
Powers: There are voices in her head that can tell her the future but she thinks she's insane also she has enhanced hearing, this is a tiny power but her eyes change color with her mood but no one knows that yet
Red-Mad
Green-Happy
Blue-Sad
Brown-Nuetral
Purple-Excited
Gray-Scared
Personality: She loves to play and she tries to win everything, she's very competitive
Kin (Living): none
History: She was found in the forest by herself and wounded and that's all she knows "secret, secret, I got a secret, secret" lol she doesn't know this but her mom was killed by a bear and she was badly wounded. Her father left their mother right before she was born and she had no siblings
Strengths: She is strong and is very friendly and social
Weaknesses: She gets headstrong at times, she talks to herself, and she wakes up all the time because of what happened to her and it's her biggest nightmare for it to happen again but she tries to ignore it
Appearance (Image): Image
Other: Is it okay if she started out in the medic den recovering and you can choose what kind of apprentice she is when the time comes
Last edited by AngelTheWolf on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby CommanderNameless » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:22 pm

Username: CommanderNameless
Name: Commander AKA: Metal Wolf ( Commander doesn't actually have a real name " Commander" Is simpily his nickname he was given as a pup.)
Powers:
1) Can create weapons and structures using the elements, and materials around him. Though, it takes lots of focus and the objects can only be made from the materials in a three foot radius. ( Example: Commander is standing on stone, he uses his powers to make a sword made of the stone below his feet)
2) Super speed, he can run up to 200 mph.
Personality: Commander is known for haveing two sides, one where he is a smart aleck, and very sarcastic, and the other where he is a bit more understanding, and is more cautious about his actions. The rest of his personallity will be rpd out.
Kin (Living): Unknown
History: Rp it out.
Strengths: Very fast, agile, focused, smart, brave ( Most of the time), good climber... etc.
Weaknesses: Hydrophobic, small, very pain sensitive, can be reckless sometimes, daredevil, isn't afraid to talk back to higher ranks. ( NOTE, THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE: Commander is missing his front, right leg, though I decided to change things a bit. At the beggining of the rp he has all four of his legs... Though he will lose his leg in the future.)
Appearance (Image): ( Picture will be added later)
Commander is a dark purple wolf with a lighter purple underbelly, cheeks and nosebridge. He front paws are made from steel, and he has four inch retractable claws, which is his main weapon. His eyes are crimson red with oddly contracted pupils, and his nose, paws, and pupils are black.
Other: Don't call Commander small... Just don't.
CommanderNameless

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 am

((@Tumbleweed, sure, Jay can be friends with your wolf. I kinda ship it too!))

Chloe was walking around and noticed the alpha, she walked over and nodded her head in respect. "How are you today Dyami" she said hopefully starting an un-embarrassing conversation.

Finally, Jay got to go into the forest alone. Although, Jay had to sneak out of that mad house of a pack. They made him drive crazy! Since he could hear and smell extremely well, he always got a headache from them. The forest is the only place where he felt alone. But, he heard something. Rattling? Maybe chains? It couldn't be whisp. I mean she has chains but not many. "Hello?" He said walking toward the wolf.
Last edited by bubble1234 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:16 am

So, about Kagil - he was already in Dyami's pack when he woke up with his chains in the middle of the forest. When Jay found him, he had cuffs around each leg and chains attaching them. However, he eventually gets the chains removed, but not the cuffs. Just wanted to clarify.
------------------------------------------
Kagil continued to attempt to bite through the chains that binded his legs together. Suddenly he heard a noise. He jumped up, startled; however, he forgot about the chains and fell down again. He looked up and saw a blue and white wolf that he immediately recognised.
"Jay! Jay - it's me, Kagil!" He shouted.
Nebullama

Postby dascanadiansparkle » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:52 pm

The brute make was laying down basking in the sun that was in the sky. Romar wasn't really minding anything and maybe he was laying down on his back in hope to attract a lady. He opened one eye before replying back, "Hey there. I'm doing very well and even more better now that your here. How about you Nephira?"

The beta male was watching his pack for once at a calm state and quiet. Though he immediately gave a grin when seeing Mingu race on over. "Hey there little buddy. How's it going dude? Not really but we could go do something together?" Alfred offered the pup.
dascanadiansparkle

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Nephira smiled at the brute's sly comment. "I'm doing quite well today, thank you for asking."

"R-really dude???" Mingu exclaimed. "What do ya wanna do?"
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Dyami
Dyami yawned, watching over the pack atop a boulder. He was bored, so he decided to shift into an eagle, soaring over their territory.

Aranck
Aranck sat in the Warriors' den, gently playing with a bumblebee.
Lynx
Lynx gazed over at the sky. She was suprised by the sight of an eagle, not knowing it was actually Dyami.

Cobalt
Cobalt grunted, covering his ears with his paws, annoyed by the noise buzzing around camp.

Echo
Echo giggled, chasing her tail.
Bucolic

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's