We Are Broken (Pokemon RP) New and Accepting!!!

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: We Are Broken (Pokemon RP) New and Accepting!!!

Postby AngelTheWolf » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:46 pm

bubble1234 wrote:I have a question, can we have a normal pokemon or just fusions?

Just fusions for now :) and your accepted

╒═════════════╕
text text text text text text text text text

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby bubble1234 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:37 pm

thanks!!!
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby bubble1234 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 pm

When can we start role playing?
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby AngelTheWolf » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:42 pm

bubble1234 wrote:When can we start role playing?

You can start if you want to ;)

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:01 am

Okay, I'll start then!

Karzi was bored.
Completely, utterly, bored out of his mind.
Usually there was some sort of trouble - Naga trying to punch through the cell, Wish crying again, something. But today there was nothing. Nobody was causing trouble. It seemed...calm. Definitely not how it was supposed to be. Karzi sighed, forming a small bubble of water and playing with it between his hooves.

Naga knew she was a hero by birth. Okay - maybe not, but she definitely knew it now. She was going to be the one to free all the pokemon here. She had to be the hero in this tragic tale. But until those magical days where she was handed food on a silver platter, she had to focus on breaking out. Or at least convincing the guards to change the sign above her cell labeled "cute".

Lutho wished he had other cellmates. Not that Lily wasn't okay, of course! He didn't know what he'd do without her. But sometimes he wished he could make new friends. He did have those other pokemon in other cells, but he wasn't really allowed to talk to them. Heck, he was lucky he got to talk at all! Speaking of talking, he should really start up some sort of conversation. Lutho tried his best to keep all the pokemon here happy, even when they were trapped.
"Hey, are you okay?" He said to Lily, who was sitting in the corner.
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:13 pm

Finally,Wish had calmed down a little. She was currently in the darkest corner of the cell who she shared with a...a... Magicarp? No? Deerling garados thing? Well, whatever this monster was, she was no better. Wish used to be so cute, now, she was a monster. A monster! Why would humans do this! All she wanted was to get back to her family, wish missed them... A lot.....

Gosh these prisoners! Bones was walking down the hallway looking at all of the full cells. She stopped in front of one, the sign above it read "Naga-Female-Mega Altaria x Mega Ampharos-Dragon x Fairy x Electric". She looked into the cage at the fusion who calls herself "the Naga". She was weird, always trying to make plans to escape. Unlike the other prisoners. "Hey,what's wrong with you" he said to "the Naga".

Soul was floating in the corner of the cell staring at her cell mate, she calls herself Missy. "You, you, aren't scary?" She said in her cold whispering voice.

((I like to edit! Yep ship it! And I ship Bones and "The Naga" already!))
Last edited by bubble1234 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby AngelTheWolf » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Lily
She looked at Lutho, tears in her eyes, "Why did this have to happen to us, the guards are scary, we don't know what's going to happen to us..." she looked down, "I'm scared..."

Missy
She looked around her cage and the others, why did it have to be this way, she asks herself as she sighs

Phantom
He looks at Soul and then looks away, stupid cage, I'm a ghost and i cant even get through the cage

Shadow
He looked at Naga and walked over to her and growled loud enough for everyone to hear, she's planing something

(I already ship Lily and Lutho lol, Missy is cute, and Karzi is a guard)

╒═════════════╕

╘═════════════╛
AND SPANDEX IS MY
CREDIT

AngelTheWolf

Postby Nebullama » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Bubble1234-

Why are you calling Naga "the Naga"?
Karzi is a guard, so he doesn't share a cell with anyone. Wish shares her cell with Naga and Missy.
That's it for now!
-------------------------
"What's wrong with me?" Naga growled. "What's wrong with you?" She looked at the two pokemon who were staring at her angrily. She hadn't done anything. Okay, she may have been planning an escape route. But still - she hadn't actually done anything wrong yet. She really hated this place.

Lutho gently wiped the tears from his friend's eyes with a brush of his wing.
"It's okay," he said, smiling warmly at her, "somehow we'll get through this. I just know it." To be completely honest, he didnt know what was going to happen to them. But he wanted Lily to be happy, so he just kept smiling.
Last edited by Nebullama on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nebullama

Postby bubble1234 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 am

((Oh! Okay. I dident realize that we shared cells with Pokemon of the same group. I actually should have thought of that really! Ok well wish is looking at Karzi walking around in the halls I guess! And Bones just doesn't like fusions to name themselves I guess? He got named from a human so...))

"Your always planning escape, why?! We aren't hurting you. I didn't think a cute Pokemon like you could really escape." Bones said stretching the word cute like he knew you didn't like it. "Plus, even if you did escape, which you won't, you probably couldn't even live a day in that big bad world" he said chuckling.
Basically gone.
bubble1234

Postby Nebullama » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:21 am

Naga gripped the bars with her hands.
"I am not cute!" She growled at the guard, "and as for your little question - I will break out and I will survive! Even though you're not in a cage, you're trapped too!" Frustrated, Naga turned away from the guards, facing the back wall of her cell.
Nebullama

PreviousNext

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's