Birthstone Dragons {V.2} {Open and Accepting}

Post role plays centered around the fantasy world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Birthstone Dragons {V.2} {Open and Accepting}

Postby Delphox » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:16 pm

Every character from the last RP have been reset. Brought it back because many missed it.

A long time ago, these dragons ruled the world.
Different territories of evil and good.

Evil ruled the West, having the birthstone dragons of Garnet, Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, and Opal.

Good ruled the East, having the birthstone dragons of Emerald, Diamond, Aquamarine, Peridot, Citrine, and Topaz.

The evil dragons were there before the good, coming to destroy the world. The good were set down to protect it.
Set up for war, there is no idea of who will win and who will fail.

All RP Rules Included.
You may only become one Birthstone Dragon.
You can have as many normal dragons as you wish.
Please be active, as I'll try my best to keep this active, as well.
Please have a code-name for your birthstone dragon.
The gem stone must be located somewhere on the dragon's body.
Please give good detail to your form.
Have fun.

Population

-Birthstone Dragons-
Sapphire - Male - Evil - Codename of Zyren - Played by Delphox -
Garnet - TBD - Evil - Codename is TBD - Played by -
Amethyst - Male - Evil - Codename of Morea - Played by Amerlyth -
Ruby - Female - Evil - Codename of Ichor - Played by Tumbleweed -
Pearl - TBD - Evil - Codename is TBD - Played by -
Opal - Female - Evil - Codename of Sky - Played by dragonscales10 -

Emerald - Female - Good - Codename of Eva - Played by AngelTheWolf -
Diamond - Female - Good - Codename of Dove - Played by Bucolic -
Aquamarine - Female - Good - Codename is Genevieve - Played by moosh154 -
Peridot - Female - Good - Codename of Jade - Played by bubble1234 -
Citrine - TBD - Good - Codename is TBD - Played by -
Topaz - TBD - Good - Codename is TBD - Played by -
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
-Normal Dragons-

Nightmare - Male - Played by bubble1234 -
May - Female - Played by 1234 -

-Birthstone Dragon Forms-
Code: Select all
    (Birthstone) Name:
    Codename:
    Power of Choice:
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Sibling:
    Rank(Evil/Good):
    Where Is Your Stone Located?:
    Anything Else?:
    Appearance:

-Normal Dragons Forms-
Code: Select all
        Name:
    Dragon Species:
    Powers:
        Crush:
        Mate:
        Sibling:
        Anything Else?:
        Appearance:

(Birthstone) Name:
Sapphire

Codename:
Zyren

Personality:
Aggressive, Protective, Unforgiving, Shy, Quiet, Snappy

Power of Choice:
Water: Always uses it against fire. Weak against Earth.
Damage: Can use it against people to make them weak and hurt. Weak against Life.
Darkness: Of course. He uses this to hide himself sometimes. Weak against Light.

Crush:
Open

Mate:
No

Siblings:
No

Rank(Evil/Good):
Evil

Where Is Your Stone Located?:
Forehead

Appearance:
This art is not mine, and I DO NOT claim it as mine.
It was made by benwootten from Deviantart, I believe.
Last edited by Delphox on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Delphox

Re: Birthstone Dragons {V.2} {Open and Accepting}

Postby dragonscales10 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:34 am

Can I res Opal?

(Birthstone) Name: Opal
Codename: Sky
Personality: Hot-headed, but can be friendly, stubborn, can be rude, pretty shy
Power of Choice: Fire, but the actual power is control over dreams. She can make/change dragon's dreams, and enter them at will.
Crush: Impress her
Mate: ^ ^ ^
Sibling: None
Rank(Evil/Good): Evil, but she's more merciful than the others
Where Is Your Stone Located?: The colors spread over her back give away that she's the Opal, though her stone is on her forehead, in a diamond shape around the longest horn.
Anything Else?:
Appearance: Image

More accurate colour-wise
dragonscales10

Postby Delphox » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:35 am

dragonscales10 wrote:Can I res Opal?

(Birthstone) Name: Opal
Codename: Sky
Personality: Hot-headed, but can be friendly, stubborn, can be rude, pretty shy
Power of Choice: Fire, but the actual power is control over dreams. She can make/change dragon's dreams, and enter them at will.
Crush: Impress her
Mate: ^ ^ ^
Rank(Evil/Good): Evil, but she's more merciful than the others
Where Is Your Stone Located?: The colors spread over her back give away that she's the Opal, though her stone is on her forehead, in a diamond shape around the longest horn.
Anything Else?:

More accurate colour-wise

Accepted
Delphox

Postby Nebullama » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:00 am

I'm assuming I can reset Ruby, so here ya go!
Tumbleweed wrote:(Birthstone) Name: Ruby, but she wil MURDER anyone who calls her by that name.
Codename: Ichor (eye-core)
Personality: Hotheaded, cruel, snappy, more or less a softy on the inside.
Power of Choice: Pain. That is the word her powers revolve around. She can:
  • Make people feel pain without actually harming them, even from a large distance. She has to see them in order to do this.
  • Make a minor injury (such as a simple scratch) be more painful than normal, without it actually being more vital than normal.
  • Feel how much pain one is feeling.
Crush: None, yet.
Mate: -----
Sibling: -----
Rank(Enemy/Good): Enemy.
Where Is Your Stone Located?: Over her heart.
Here is the image link! http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... ecd390.jpg
I don't own this amazing art, please give credit to the original artist(s)!
Last edited by Nebullama on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nebullama

Postby Bucolic » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:32 pm

I guess I will do my own birthstone! Diamond!

(Birthstone) Name: Diamond
Codename: Dove
Personality: She is kind, and loving. She is very motherly.
Power of Choice: She can heal others, but it takes away from her own health.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Rank(Evil/Good): Good
Where Is Your Stone Located?: The center of her back between her shoulders, or between her wings.
Anything Else?: Art does not belong to me
Appearance:
Bucolic

Postby bubble1234 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:41 pm

((alright if you now the book wings of fire i'm kinda making my first dragon have the power of a rainwing))
(Birthstone) Name: Peridot
Codename: Jade
Personality: Jade DOES NOT WANT TO BE CALLED SMALL. Although she is one of the smallest dragons alive she hates being called small. Jade wants to make a difference in her life she likes to call herself the "Hero".
Power of Choice: She can change the color of her scales and has venom vangs.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Where Is Your Stone Located?: As you can see in the picture below, there is many little dots or specks on her, that is many little stone shards that if you put them together it creates a whole stone. If that is allowed.
Anything Else?: None of this art work is mine if you would like to see the real artist go to the link below and press the button that says "Visit Page"
Appearance:
She is only as big as a small cat or large kitten!

https://www.google.com/search?q=peridot+dragons&biw=1138&bih=536&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP3dSA1N_NAhWCGz4KHXI9CUsQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tiny+dragon+fan+art&imgrc=1NKcqoKAFefeHM%3A

Name: May
Personality: She is loving and caring, she hides in a cave away from the war. May does not feel that a war should rise.
Dragon Species: Dragons of the Heavens when the war broke out many of these dragons went into hiding.
Powers: There great flyers and since they have snake like bodies can slip easily in rough terrain. Many also think that they can control clouds.
Anything Else?: None of this art work is mine if you would like to see the real artist go to the link below and press the button that says "Visit Page"

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cool+dragons&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDx9fu1t_NAhUDwj4KHdlrClQQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#imgrc=SAJ3Yt4FDsHupM%3A

Name: Nightmare
Personality: Only dragons on the bad side talk to him. Other then that you can see in the R.P
Dragon Species: Unknown there very rare most killed off.
Powers: All dragons now is that when punching or hitting this dragon the bones he is made of builds back up into the original form. Also they breath a blue lighting type of thing. They might have more but nobody is aware of that.
Anything Else?: He is on the bad side, he acts like a slave to the birth stone dragons wanting to be one so much. Also! None of this art work is mine if you would like to see the real artist go to the link below and press the button that says "Visit Page"
Appearance:
Just go to the link for this one!
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/c/cc/Skeletondragon-904360.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20121008023445
Last edited by bubble1234 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Delphox » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:02 pm

Tumbleweed wrote:I'm assuming I can reset Ruby, so here ya go!
Tumbleweed wrote:(Birthstone) Name: Ruby, but she wil MURDER anyone who calls her by that name.
Codename: Ichor
Personality: Hotheaded, cruel, snappy, more or less a softy on the inside.
Power of Choice: Pain. She can make people feel pain with or without actually harming them. She often uses this power to torture others into revealing secrets or delivering what she wants. She can also sometimes cause emotional pain via manipulation and her powers.
Crush: None, yet.
Mate: -----
Sibling: -----
Rank(Enemy/Good): Enemy.
Where Is Your Stone Located?: Over her heart.
Here is the image link! http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/ ... ecd390.jpg
I don't own this amazing art, please give credit to the original artist(s)!

Accepted

Bucolic wrote:I guess I will do my own birthstone! Diamond!

(Birthstone) Name: Diamond
Codename: Dove
Personality: She is kind, and loving. She is very motherly.
Power of Choice: She can heal others, but it takes away from her own health.
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Where Is Your Stone Located?: The center of her back between her shoulders, or between her wings.
Anything Else?: Art does not belong to me
Appearance:

Accepted

bubble1234 wrote:((alright if you now the book wings of fire i'm kinda making my first dragon have the power of a rainwing))
(Birthstone) Name: Peridot
Codename: Jade
Personality: Jade DOES NOT WANT TO BE CALLED SMALL. Although she is one of the smallest dragons alive she hates being called small. Jade wants to make a difference in her life she likes to call herself the "Hero".
Power of Choice: She can change the color of her scales and has venom vangs.
Where Is Your Stone Located?: As you can see in the picture below, there is many little dots or specks on her, that is many little stone shards that if you put them together it creates a whole stone. If that is allowed.
Appearance:
She is only as big as a small cat or large kitten!

https://www.google.com/search?q=peridot+dragons&biw=1138&bih=536&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP3dSA1N_NAhWCGz4KHXI9CUsQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=tiny+dragon+fan+art&imgrc=1NKcqoKAFefeHM%3A

Name: May
Personality: She is loving and caring, she hides in a cave away from the war. May does not feel that a war should rise.
Dragon Species: Dragons of the Heavens when the war broke out many of these dragons went into hiding.
Powers: There great flyers and since they have snake like bodies can slip easily in rough terrain. Many also think that they can control clouds.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Cool+dragons&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDx9fu1t_NAhUDwj4KHdlrClQQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#imgrc=SAJ3Yt4FDsHupM%3A

Name: Nightmare
Personality: Only dragons on the bad side talk to him. Other then that you can see in the R.P
Dragon Species: Unknown there very rare most killed off.
Powers: All dragons now is that when punching or hitting this dragon the bones he is made of builds back up into the original form. Also they breath a blue lighting type of thing. They might have more but nobody is aware of that.
Anything Else?: He is on the bad side, he acts like a slave to the birth stone dragons wanting to be one so much. Also! None of this art work is mine if you would like to see the real artist go to the link below and press the button that says "Visit Page"
Appearance:
Just go to the link for this one!
q=cool+dragons&biw=1366&bih=643&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjT1YCZ2N_NAhWIMz4KHWXtCSgQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=VnrleHjkxX0PmM%3A[/url]

Accepted

We can start, as well.
Delphox

Postby Amerlyth » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:18 pm

(Birthstone) Name: Amethyst
Codename: Morea
Personality: He's often portrayed as cruel and unforgiving; he has his moments though.
Power of Choice: Poisons, Toxins, Acids, Vemons.: Morea pretty much can create and store any kinds of poisons, toxins, acids, vemons, antidotes, cures, (you name it) in his body. He does have his own special kind of toxic cloud that surrounds him; it's only cure is his scales. The cloud's radius is 10 meters; the closer you get to him, the deadlier it gets.
Crush: None.
Sibling: (OPEN) none
Rank(Evil/Good): Evil
Where Is Your Stone Located?: Surprise! On his tongue. He hardly ever shows it though.
Anything Else?: Want to find him? Look for a trail or area of wilted wildlife or a purple fog; it's his toxic cloud at work. He also disguises himself as a regular dragon.
Appearance:
Amerlyth

Postby Nebullama » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Oh, ok. Mind if I start then?

Ruby

Ichor pounded her foot on the ground angrily. Where were those three? She had told the evil dragons to meet her at the base of the mountain, so where could they have gone? She glanced behind her at Nightmare. At least he had come. Nightmare was always one to be on task, even though he wasn't actually a birthstone dragon. Oh, well. Back to waiting.
Nebullama

Postby Delphox » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Amerlyth wrote:(Birthstone) Name: Amethyst
Codename: Morea
Personality: He's often portrayed as cruel and unforgiving; he has his moments though.
Power of Choice: Poisons, Toxins, Acids, Vemons.: Morea pretty much can create and store any kinds of poisons, toxins, acids, vemons, antidotes, cures, (you name it) in his body. He does have his own special kind of toxic cloud that surrounds him; it's only cure is his scales. The cloud's radius is 10 meters; the closer you get to him, the deadlier it gets.
Crush: None.
Sibling: (OPEN) none
Rank(Evil/Good): Evil
Where Is Your Stone Located?: Surprise! On his tongue. He hardly ever shows it though.
Anything Else?: Want to find him? Look for a trail or area of wilted wildlife or a purple fog; it's his toxic cloud at work. He also disguises himself as a regular dragon.
Appearance:

Accepted))

Sapphire was flying toward the mountain. After landing, he quietly took a seat and stared off into the distance, looking at waiting for the others like Ichor is doing.
Delphox

Next

Return to Animal Fantasy or Fandom-Based RP's