cedar forest]⇒ open

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: cedar forest]⇒ open

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:57 am

.: Danzi .:. Brute .:. No Mate :.

Danzi lifted his head, smiling as the fae agreed. Cardinal caught his attention, "So are you coming or not?" He asked, his voice cold even though he didn't mean it in that way.

.: Cardinal .:. Fae .:. No Mate :.

"Hunting...uh I don't know..." She stuttered, the maned wolf fae tucked her tail and whined quietly. Thinking over what to do. "I guess I can come" Her voice almost trembling.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby SkieNight » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:17 pm

{Sorry for not responding of finishing Flints form I'll do that asap. With school starting in less then a week I have been increasingly busy but I'll try to get on at least once a day. Again, really sorry for not being active.}

❦ Kelly ❦
❦ Female ❦ Mutt ❦ Alone ❦ No Love ❦

Her dark brown eyes slid open. She lifted her white and brown muzzle slightly to get a better look around. She was, over all, alone. The russet fae was happy about that, she didn't want to have to deal with her pesky pack mates. As long as they stayed out of her fur, she'd stay out of theirs, or at least make an effort to do so. Kelly flopped onto her side, the border collie mutt really didn't want to have to get up after her nice little nap but she knew she would have to eventually. She rose up onto her soft pads and shook out her reddish-brown pelt. Her chocolate colored eyes scanned the area around her before she made a sharp v-line for the forest. If she could sneak out without one of her pack mates trying to talk to her all would be well. She figured they didn't want to deal with her, and she hated having to deal with them.

♠ Flint ♠
â™  Male â™  Timber Wolf â™  Alone â™  No Love â™ 

The male's charcoal eyes focussed on the shape just in front of him. He took deep, slow breaths as to not give his position away. Rabbits were difficult to deal with, and even harder to catch. One wrong move and the little ball of fuzz and meat would dash off before you were even able to blink. He slowly placed one white paw in front of the other glancing towards the soft ground, he would not make a silly mistake. Sadly he waited a half a second to long before he took off. The rabbit must have either spotted another predator or just wanted to go for the animal took off making Flint miss his next meal by half a hair. The wolf snorted and dug his claws into the soft dirt in frustration. "Again..." he muttered. That was the third piece of pray he had missed that day. So much to third times the charm.
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:23 pm

~ Ikara ~ Female ~ Coywolf ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ikara regarded the camp boredly, yawning. Her lips pulled back and revealed her razor sharp canines, flashing in the light. She padded around the camp and sighed. This pack life was tediously slow. What to do...

(Sorry it's so short -.-)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Kido Tsubomi » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 pm

{ A L I S T A I R }

The shepherd brute rose to his paws, standing tall and bold as he looked out into the forest beyond. He stood on a large boulder near the creek; the only sound in the whole area was the soft murmuring of the water as it rushed over stones and churned into rapids. Oh how beautiful and peaceful it was.

But alas, he forced himself to jump down and began heading back towards the camp. The male was getting a tad hungry, and maybe after he ate he'd go out hunting. That sounded like a nice idea. His paws made a soft shuffling sound as he padded through the lush green grass.

Upon his return, as the camp boundries were in view, he spotted a feminine, canid shape slip outside. He tilted his head to one side and quietly padded up to her.
      "Greetings, Kelly," Alistair murmured, nodding in a polite greeting to the lone fae.
Image----
Kido Tsubomi

Postby SkieNight » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm

{Sorry for the bad post, I don't have the best mood and my head is ringing....}

❦ Kelly ❦
❦ Female ❦ Mutt ❦ With Alistair ❦ No Love ❦

The russet fae would have been grateful to slip out of camp unnoticed. Besides, she was ignored much of the time, why not now? Of corse she wasn't that lucky. Before the male even said anything she could see him walking up, his figure just outlined in the forest. Kelly huffed, another canid she'd have to put up with, she didn't want a fight but she didn't want a conversation either. It would have been better if she had been alone. As the brute came close she recognized him as he spoke, "Greetings, Kelly." The border collie mutt gave the male a side ways glance. "Hey," she said through her teeth. Her vioce wasn't a growl, but it wasn't friendly either.

♠ Flint ♠
â™  Male â™  Timber Wolf â™  Alone â™  No Love â™ 

The male's charcoal eyes focussed on the shape just in front of him. He took deep, slow breaths as to not give his position away. Rabbits were difficult to deal with, and even harder to catch. One wrong move and the little ball of fuzz and meat would dash off before you were even able to blink. He slowly placed one white paw in front of the other glancing towards the soft ground, he would not make a silly mistake. Sadly he waited a half a second to long before he took off. The rabbit must have either spotted another predator or just wanted to go for the animal took off making Flint miss his next meal by half a hair. The wolf snorted and dug his claws into the soft dirt in frustration. "Again..." he muttered. That was the third piece of pray he had missed that day. So much to third times the charm.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby -the rookie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:44 pm

||N o z o m i||
Rare;Wish

Nozomi shot Danzi a look to tell him to be nice to the nervous fae, before her gaze shifted back towards Cardinal. "Sounds like a plan." Nozomi said happily, her tail slightly wagging as she thought of the creek once again. Plus, now she could be with others, and hopefully learn more about them. She wasn't best buds with anyone precisely, but she tried to be nice to everyone she could.

"Danzi, would you mind taking the lead?" The light colored fae asked the brute as she blinked at him. She'd rather not lead, and would actually rather follow someone else's orders. Plus she wanted to try and become friends with the other fae, as Nozomi rarely spotted her outside her den while she saw Danzi a lot more and actually considered the male to be her friend.

Nozomi then smelled the air, rain was on it's way. She'd rather not get stuck in the rain, especially if it was a large storm. She could deal with small drops, but not a downpour. She liked listening to it hit the top of her den, and she also like listening to the thunder roll in the distance while the lightning danced in the sky. But that was from inside her den. She tried to avoid getting caught in it.

Postby DandyLoops123 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:34 am

.: Danzi .:. Brute .:. No Mate :.

The red brute nodded and padded away towards the river, they couldn't spend too long in case of a storm. He shook his head, why was he bringing along such a weak animal, it should be put out of its misery.
They came to the river and the salmon run was in full swing. "They are pretty big!" He called letting out a laugh.

.: Cardinal .:. Fae .:. No Mate :.

Watching Nozomi, Cardinal didn't like storms they always put her on edge. "Whoa!" For the first time today her shyness was overridden, her ears were upright and her tail wagging every so slightly.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby -the rookie » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:52 pm

||N o z o m i||
Rare;Wish

Nozomi's icy blue eyes grew wide as she saw the salmon jumping in the creek. "Wow!" She exclaimed as she trotted up to the side of the creek, watching them in wonder, the oncoming storm pushed to the back of her mind as the colors of the salmon overtook it. "I've never seen something like this before!" The fae added, her tail wagging happily.

It was true, she had never seen a salmon run before, let alone hunted during one. She remembered hearing about it from her mother, but that was about it.

Nozomi's excited eyes moved back over to Danzi. "Do you think you could teach us how to catch them?" She asked, before her eyes drifted back to the creek which seemed to be overrun with the fish. She was pretty excited about this, but also pretty nervous that she'd end up embarrassing herself in front of Danzi and Cardinal.

The light-colored fae noticed how Cardinal's shyness had seemed to disappear, and that made her even more happier than she already was. Hopefully Cardinal would stay this way, at least until they got back to the camp.

Postby DandyLoops123 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am

The Rookie wrote:
||N o z o m i||
Rare;Wish

Nozomi's icy blue eyes grew wide as she saw the salmon jumping in the creek. "Wow!" She exclaimed as she trotted up to the side of the creek, watching them in wonder, the oncoming storm pushed to the back of her mind as the colors of the salmon overtook it. "I've never seen something like this before!" The fae added, her tail wagging happily.

It was true, she had never seen a salmon run before, let alone hunted during one. She remembered hearing about it from her mother, but that was about it.

Nozomi's excited eyes moved back over to Danzi. "Do you think you could teach us how to catch them?" She asked, before her eyes drifted back to the creek which seemed to be overrun with the fish. She was pretty excited about this, but also pretty nervous that she'd end up embarrassing herself in front of Danzi and Cardinal.

The light-colored fae noticed how Cardinal's shyness had seemed to disappear, and that made her even more happier than she already was. Hopefully Cardinal would stay this way, at least until they got back to the camp.

.: Danzi .:. Brute .:. Red Wolf .:. No Mate :.

He smiled and headed up on top of the shallow waterfall, "Ever seen a bear do it?" He asked, his eyes eyeing up the leaping salmon. On leaped straight for him, opening his jaws wide, he snapped them shut on it but slipping and falling into the water. The dark shadow dispersed as the fish wriggled in his mouth, a lilly pad on his head. "Well not quite like that..." He chuckled.

.: Cardinal .:. Fae .:. Maned Wolf .:. No Mate :.

She laughed as Danzi fell in the water, a grin wide across her face. She turned to face Nozomi. "Are you going to have a go?" She asked, her shyness melting away as she carried on.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby -the rookie » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:49 pm

||N o z o m i||
Rare;Wish

Nozomi laughed at Danzi, her happy mood seeming to become even more happier, if that was even possible. At Cardinal's question, Nozomi turned towards the Maned wolf. "Yea, I'll give it a try." She said with a small chuckle as she padded up by Danzi and watched the salmon carefully, her muscles tense and her eyes focused.

The fae saw the shadows flicker beneath her, and then one jumped basically straight at her, and she opened her mouth before she chomped down on it, the fish now wriggling as it tried to get out of her grasp. Nozomi didn't let go of the fish as she walked back over to Cardinal and dropped it next to her before she put her paw on it to make sure it didn't somehow manage to get back into the creek.

"Your turn now Cardinal!" Nozomi said, wanting to encourage the shy wolf, who seemed to be coming out of her bubble more and more with each passing second. The light-colored wolf lifted her paw off the fish once it had stopped moving. So far she really liked fishing. "Thanks for taking us here Danzi!" She said, her eyes glowing in gratitude as her head turned towards the male.

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's