cedar forest]⇒ open

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

cedar forest]⇒ open

Postby hadou » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 pm

CEDAR FOREST

living as one unit;
              rather than a hierarchy;
              we are one.
        wolves have lived in packs for thousands of years, lead by an alpha, and backed by omegas.
        but, some packs work differently if they aren't made up of the same species.
        foxes, coyotes, wolves and even stray dogs have banded together in the canadian woods,
        called cedar forest, to protect themselves from dangerous poachers, bears, and various other threats.

rules

⇒ all site rules
    • you should know them all, and follow them
    ⇒ semi-lit
    • no less than 3 lines, write what you please. pretty forms & posts
    ⇒ characters
    • you can make up to two, female & male, or just one. the dogs must be large and able to live on their own, no toy poodles and yorkies. they can be strays, half wolves or have just ran from home, or foxes, coyotes etc.
    ⇒ drama/action/romance
    • oh yes, lots of these. love is fine, just no 'love at first sight' junk or whatnot. action is obviously going to happen, your wolf can & will get hurt.
    ⇒ forms
    • pretty, organized, and your own. descriptive personality .
    ⇒ reserves
    • none required, it's open forever, no ranks .3.
    ⇒ the pack
    • there can be rouges, but besides that they all know each other, and such.

territory
      the territory consists of a few creeks, 30 acres of woods, a lake, and the rocky cave that is in the direct center of the woods.

• there are 2 creeks, one heading north/south, one east/west. they meet at the lake. the north/south creek runs close to the caves.
      • the 30 acres of dense woods are filled with a vairty of trees, bushes and shrubs. very dark, the direct only sunlight is over the lake, creeks, and the mouth of the caves. many animals live in the woods, most prey to the wolves, but there are a few bears and bobcats.
      • the lake is about 1 1/5 miles wide, filled with fish, many humans go fishing in this lake. most animals stay away from the lake for this reason, it's close to town.
      • the caves are where they rest, in the center of the woods. each few canines has a cave.

canines
      listed in the order joined; includes name, species & gender.

• ♂ crow] wolf
      • ♀ cardinal] maned wolf
      • ♀ ikara] coyote/wolf
      • ♀ kelly] border collie mutt
      • ♂ flint] timber wolf
      • ♀ nozomi] grey wolf
      • ♂ danzi] coyote
      • ♂ alistar] king shepherd

relations
      all packs crushes, mates, friends, & enemies are listed below, pm me if i need to update.

• he/she likes⇒her/him
      • mates⇔mates
      • ex mates⇎ex mates
      • dislikes⇍dislikes
        --
      • danzi⇒nozomi
Last edited by hadou on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
hello, this is hadou

hi hello, i'm hadou,
      you can call me hadou, hads, hadizzle, i don't care.
      i'm currently looking to do some trades,
      and perhaps take on a onexone roleplay.
      ;u;
hadou

cedar forest]⇒ crow

Postby hadou » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 pm

╒═══════════════════╕
CROW
â–¹fly away; far far awayâ—ƒ
┗━━━━━♔♕━━━━━━┛

THE GENTLE BEAST
« »« »« »« »♜« »« »« »« »

ImageImage

⇢ MY NAME. . .
      name; Crow. a simple name reflecting the color of his pelt. he's as black as a crow, not a raven though, they seem to be a bit purple.
      age; 2 Years Old. he was born into the pack on a cold winters night, with 2 other pups. he was the only survivor though, his mother never told him this since he has no memory of it.
      gender; Brute. crow is most obviously a male, if you couldn't tell then you must be blind as a bat.
      rank; Alpha. the alpha of the pack, his harsh personality, and good judgement makes him a fairly good leader, but with out his pack, he would be incapable of doing so.

⇢ MY FACE. . .
      pelt; Long & Black. his pelt is what his name alludes to, deep, dark black. there are no imperfections in this black pelt, every hair on his body is black. his fur is quite long, and soft to the touch, very good for the cold winters here, though the black makes him stick out in the soft white snow, but in the dark he blends in perfectly.
      eyes; Deep Orange. his eyes are interesting, a deep and rich orange. the color of a pumpkin really, and they go well with his dark coat. they're also very notice able in the snow. they change shades in certain light, sometimes they'll be lighter or darker.
      body; Tall & Lean. crow is a very large wolf, a bit larger than average. his body is very muscular and his legs are very long, though he looks very thin, and lean. his fur does make him look a lot bulkier than he is. his body is built for stamina and speed, rather than brute power.
      x

⇢ MY STORY. . .
      personality; Aggressive, Serious, Cocky. crow is a very serious, and aggressive wolf and can be a bit self absorbed, because he cares for only his safety, and could care less for others, because they don't matter to him. he's a true loner. He doesn't trust others, and keeps to himself. he can be very playful and weird, mostly because he's still young, and just wants to hunt and play. he also can lack intelligence, and logic. he get's angered very easily, and is extremely aggressive towards new comers or strangers. confusion angers him the most out of all else. the more confused he is, the more angry, and aggressive he acts. in most cases he resorts to violence, even if he dislikes to hurt others of his kind.
      however, he does like to show off his skills and can be very cocky, and full of himself every now and then, mostly with those who he knows the best.
      oddly enough he tends to feel a slight pull towards the moon when it's fullest, and watches it for hours when he can. as much as he'd like to live alone, he can not be a loner, since he was born into the pack, and now has to spend much time with others, which he loathes. he rarely ever makes eye contact, or physical contact with any other, but when he does it's most likely unintentional or he really cares for them.
      likes; Snow, Fire, The moon. crow enjoys the snow, he often plays in it when no one is watching, or simply rolls around in it. it's soft, fluffy, and cold, three things he likes. he also likes to watch fire whenever they find a human camp, as well as the moon, he can stare at both for hours.
      dislikes; Loud noises, Bonds, Water. he really dislikes loud noises, like pups howling or their high pitch growls, along with other noisy things like a dying animal. as he is pretty anti-social, he tends to dislike bonds since they can be easily broken and hurt when they do. and even though he likes snow, he hates water. he hates the feeling of water on his coat, though he does like to drink it.
      relations; None. none as of now.
hello, this is hadou

hi hello, i'm hadou,
      ;u;
hadou

Re: cedar forest]⇒ open

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:09 pm

Name
~I was named Cardinal~

Personality
~I consider myself to be shy and secluded, mainly because of my horrific past. I find it difficult to trust others and often bolt to places that I know are safe. Other wolves despise me because of my weakness. I also sometimes hate myself for being so weak. It has run through my blood too long and I'm fixed with the constant feeling of insecurity. I tend to always try and avoid fights or just take the beating others wish to give me. I do not think I would make a great mother, but I never know it could give me a confidence boost. The thought of having to protect them with my life, gives me a buzz at the back of my head. Like a little switch, one that changes my whole personality.~
History
~I was born into a ruthless pack, they killed any trespasser on sight. My family became a target as food became scarce, they saw my mother's pups as a drain on resources. My brothers and sisters brutally murdered. I was just old enough to remember the pain it caused me inside. My mother fled with me in her jowls, I was about old enough to hunt when she did. She shoved me under a large boulder to keep me safe. Growling and barking could be heard, but I had my eyes firmly shut. A quick and high pitched yelp signalling the fall of my mother. Her blood pooling and forming beneath my feet. I whimpered quietly, but not quiet enough. The brutes that were sent to kill me and my mother, clawed away at the soil beneath the boulder that concealed me. A claw slashed straight across my eye. Although the scar has now healed, my right eye has been blinded.~
Pack?
~The pack of Cedar Forest~
Rank
~We have no ranks, we are all equals~

Crush
~I don't have a crush at this point in time.~
Mate
~I have no mate...sadly~
Pups
~I don't have any but wish to in the near future.~
Siblings
~They were brutally murdered. But if they were still with me, their names would be, Soul, fae, Finch, Fae and Tyger, Brute.~
Last edited by DandyLoops123 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Ikara: Shivering Fighter

Postby Distortionist » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:23 pm

{{ Who I Am. }}

Name ~ Ikara
Meaning ~ Shiver
Gender ~ Female
An ice cold name for an ice cold girl.

Age ~ 2 Years
Species ~ Coywolf: Coyote x Wolf
A monster born of different blood.

Fur ~ Reds of dark and light
Eyes ~ The tainted blood in her veins
Body ~ Powerfully muscled
Scars ~ One over her heart and another on her neck
Built for the kill.

Temperament - Sly and vengeful
Personality ~ Ikara ignores and disregards everyone except for the ones she loves, the ones she hates, and the ones she can gain something from. She feels as though it isn't worth the time and effort it takes to acknowledge anyone else. Her behavior might be considered rude, but she doesn't see it that way. She is cold, ruthless, bloodthirsty, and ever vigilant. Grudges find themselves deeply buried in her stone heart. The hybrid's odd face is always stretched into a detached smirk, and only on rare occasions is it anything else. She is a vicious murder machine and is likely to attack a mere annoyance. Ikara is a trickster and very cunning one at that, always prepared to smooth talk your lunch into her mouth. She constantly gets bored and randomly takes it out on inanimate objects. All of this is well known about her, but what less people are aware of is her traumatic past.
History ~ Ikara was born as a strange mistake. Her mother, a coyote, had fallen in love with a wolf brute. Life was happy at first, but soon she learned the hardships of it. Popular demand for the new "coywolves", as they called it, soon snatched her away from her family and put her through an adoption gone wrong. Her new owners were horrible. One was a drunkard, and the other smelt of a different person every morning. Constantly she was neglected and often abused. She'd had to scavenge for food and comfort, finding them in the oddest of places. Eventually it got so bad that Ikara clawed herself out of the biting chains and sprinted to freedom. The Cedar Forest pack took her in, but only after the angry animal built steel walls around her heart and mankind left permanent damage.
Ikara.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:00 pm

{This is a major WIP}

ƘɛΙΙy

۵ ۵ The  Basics ۵ ۵
Name; Her name is Kelly. It really isn't the tough name you'd expect for a stray dog who lives out in the forest but it's hers. You can't really expect much more.
Age; Kelly is around two years old. Her exact age is unknown.
Gender; Kelly is a fae, a lady, a female, a girl, a damsel. What ever you call her. Though a lady might be stretching it just a bit.
Breed; Kelly is a mutt so she doesn't have an exact breed, her blood is mixed. But she does distinctly look like a boarder collie.
Rank; In the pack they are all equals, or at least try to be. Though sometimes. Kelly is convinced that she's on the lower end of the totem poll.

۵ ۵ My  Looks ۵ ۵
Coat; Kelly's coat is a very rich reddish brown. When she stands in the light you can really see the red in her coat shine. Her russet coat is of a good length warming her up more in the winter, but letting her cool down in the summer.
Eyes; Her eyes are that of a dark rich brown. They look like the kind of brown you would find in the shade of an old oak. Dark, deep but brown. Really they are only so interesting.
Body; Kelly is a dog of a leaner shape. Her fur makes her body and chest stick out a bit more, but she really is a thiner dog. Not to say she has no strength, being out in the forest for a while now this pup certainly has plenty of muscles, though they help more in running then in fighting.
Markings; She has three distinct markings of her russet pelt. The first one is an odd white splotch just above her nose that travels half way up her muzzle. This white patch also wraps around her pinky nose dripping down and onto her chin. Kelly also has two oddly shaped white splotches on her chest. The first one is more of a line that runs down from her neck to the middle of her chest. Just below that what in the largest of her markings. It's more a pyramid shape of white hairs that start just under the line (her second marking) and spreads down her chest and ends in a point that's between her two front legs.

۵ ۵ Whats  Hidden ۵ ۵
Personality; Kelly is not the dog that many would be friends with, in truth she is very anti-social. She really isn't shy for if given the chance and if she wanted to she would go right up and talk to a pack mate, she just doesn't like over canids. The russet female is rather cold heart and quite rude. She doesn't mean to come off as rude, but being snappy and temperamental makes her rub most dogs the wrong way. She tends to speak the truth and is very blunt about many things. The mutt is quite stubborn and if a conversation progresses to an argument she will gladly argue. Though she isn't a fighter Kelly isn't afraid to bash others with words. Of corse like many who do this, Kelly is very, very fragile. She pushes others away to keep herself safe. A friendship with this dog is rare and hard to make. But once created she'll do anything to keep in from braking. Though its more likely that she'll never let someone fall that far into her heart. For even if you are a friend, she's still stubborn, blunt, rather mean Kelly, she she'd rather not have other have to put up with her.
Brief History; To many canid's surprise Kelly was born in a nice house with a loving family. She wasn't the runt in the litter, nor the largest, nor the oldest, she was just a pup. But it was clear that she was the family favorite. The family consisted of four, the mother, the father and the brother and sister. Along with the humans there were now five dogs, Kelly included. It was her mother and her three other siblings. So Kelly, grew up. She was loved and as the other dogs were given away Kelly was kept and soon she was the only dog, her mother being sold off to someone else. Kelly loved her humans and was a loyal as she could be, she didn't like over dogs but she loved people. Then it happened. New neighbors came and that meant a new dog. The dog hated Kelly and Kelly hated him. The two bashed each other but it was all a game to her.One night when Kelly was left out in the back yard, and her humans were out the other dog slipped under the fence. After a heated argument the dog attacked her. Kelly fought back to save herself wounding the other dog but not looking too good herself. Kelly had pinned the other dog when the neighbors found them. They blamed Kelly and soon she was kicked out. Her owners didn't want a dog that attacked others so they just left her on the street. Her heart was broken that day and the sad mutt found her way into the forest.
Likes & Dislikes; She likes....
Ûµ Water Ûµ Swimming Ûµ A nice hot spring or summer day Ûµ Playing fetch Ûµ Humans Ûµ Rain Ûµ Snow Ûµ Hunting Ûµ Being alone and not having to worry about others Ûµ Being right Ûµ Winning Ûµ

She hates...
Ûµ Fire Ûµ Lighting Ûµ Thunder Ûµ Autumn Ûµ When the leaves change and fall Ûµ Very cold water Ûµ Hail Ûµ Ice Ûµ Humans Ûµ Other canids Ûµ Being wrong Ûµ With too many dogs Ûµ Losing Ûµ When others snap at her Ûµ When someone gets too close Ûµ

Talents; Though it isn't a very good thing Kelly is rather amazing at hiding her feelings behind a mask of hate. She's very good at keeping others away and as an interesting talent for lying. Though she's also a decent hunter.

۵ ۵ Who  I  know ۵ ۵
Parents; She never met her father, she never even learned his name. But she was raised with her mother. Her mother's name was Lilly.
Siblings; Kelly had three other siblings. Her youngest brother Max who was the baby of the family. Her older sister Rose, who was the diva. And her younger sister Star who was Kelly's favorite litter mate.
Friends; Kelly really doesn't have any friends. She's just not too fond of the idea.
Enemies; Kelly has many enemies but her one true enemy is a dog named Brutus. He is the dog who attacked her.
Lovers; Yeah, Kelly isn't someone for love. She'd rather not go there.

Ƒlɩɲʈ

✧ ✧ The  Basics ✧ ✧
Name; His name is Flint. It's a rather odd name if you think about it. It really doesn't describe him in any way. His coat is too white to be a flinty color, but there are some things in life that you just got to accept even if they are odd.
Age; Flint is just around two and a half years old. Maybe more maybe less. It's really hard to tell.
Gender; Flint is a brute. There really isn't much to it.
Breed; Flint is a pure bread timber wolf.
Rank; Being part of the pack makes him as equal as anyone else, but the alpha of corse.

✧ ✧ My  Looks ✧ ✧
Coat; His coat is pure white. Maybe not as white as virgin snow for he does have some gray that is dashed through his pelt, but he's awfully close. His ivory coat is actually quite thin, though in the winter it does thicken up a bit to keep him warm.
Eyes; here
Body; here
Markings; here

✧ ✧ Whats  Hidden ✧ ✧
Personality; here
Brief History; here
Likes & Dislikes; here
Talents; here

✧ ✧ Who  I  know ✧ ✧
Parents; here
Siblings; here
Friends; here
Enemies; here
Lovers; here

**Images are not mine. Found them on the internet

Code: Select all
[center]❦ [color=#80BFBF]Kelly[/color] ❦
❦ [color=#80BFBF]Female[/color] ❦ [color=#80BFBF]Mutt[/color] ❦[color=#80BFBF] Alone[/color] ❦ [color=#80BFBF]No Love [/color]❦[/center]

[color=#808080][size=85]here[/size][/color]

[center]♠ [color=#008080]Flint[/color] ♠
â™  [color=#008080]Male[/color] â™  [color=#008080]Timber Wolf [/color]â™  [color=#008080]Alone[/color] â™  [color=#008080]No Love [/color]â™ [/center]

[color=#808080][size=85]here[/size][/color]
Last edited by SkieNight on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkieNight

Postby -the rookie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:23 am

N o z o m i
Rare;Wish

||Diving Straight In||

Nᴀᴍᴇ?: "My name? Well, you may call me Nozomi."
Nozomi means "rare" or "wish", and her mother called her this as to symbolize her as a wish come true.

Aɢᴇ?: "I am around three years of age."
Her birth date is December 17th, so she remembers her age well.
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ?: "I am a fae if you could not tell by now."
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs?: "I am a canine, but if you want to get technical with me, I am a gray wolf, though I'm not very gray am I?"

||The Beauty That You See||

Cᴏᴀᴛ?: "I'm not a pure white, no, but a lighter gray color which seems white from a distance, but if you get close enough you'll see the gray in me."
As Nozomi said she is a light gray, almost white, color. Her fur is rather thick and fluffy for the winter, and she doesn't lost that thickness in the summer, which makes the heat horrible for her. But, she doesn't let that get her down as she is happy at how soft her fur can get. Her light fur color also makes her stick out during the seasons where there isn't snow on the ground, and also when it's dark out.

Eʏᴇs?: "My eyes are an icey blue color, which I have come to love."
Nozomi's eyes are almost a giveaway to her current mood, and if you know how to read emotions well enough you will be able to tell exactly what she is feeling by staring into her eyes.

Bᴏᴅʏ?: "I'm not well built, but I am lean which makes me great for running."
Nozomi isn't that strong, even though she can put up a great fight when needed, and is more on the lean side which makes her able to run quickly. With her thick and fluffy fur though, it makes her seem larger than she actually is, which can be a good and bad thing.

||You Still Curious?||

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ?: "My personality? Well, I view myself as unpredictable, temperamental, and somewhat kind. But I'm sure I have better attributes somewhere."
Nozomi can be extremely nice one moment, but very aggressive the next. She can change moods so quickly that even her eyes can't keep up. She can also get angry rather quickly, and tiny things annoy her. Like just putting something in the wrong spot. She also likes knowing where everything is, and hates not knowing things that involve her. But other than that, she can be kindhearted and a rather nice she-wolf. She tries to never break promises, and is loyal to friends. She won't hesitate to voice her opinions, which can get her in trouble a lot, and protects the ones she loves. But Nozomi get's frightened easily, even though she won't say it.

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ?: "Well, I might as well tell you my story as well. I see no harm in it."
Nozomi was born into a small pack that consisted of her mother, father, and a few other wolves. She was the first of three pups, and was born during a harsh winter. Her two siblings died the night they were born and their parents hadn't even named them yet. So, Nozomi's mother hoped for her to survive, and as you can see, she did. Nozomi's mother then dubbed her by her name as she had wished upon the stars for her only daughter to survive the harsh winter. Nozomi grew up loved by the pack as she was the only pup, and became rather arrogant which led to disasters. One night she challenged another wolf to fight her, and bet on her packs land that she would win, due to her arrogance she lost, and her pack was kicked off of their territory. Slowly everyone in the small pack died off from disease and wounds that became infected. Nozomi then came to hate arrogance, and vowed to not let it get in the way again. The she-wolf then came to the forest where she lives now.

Lɪᴋᴇs?: "Snow, rain, winter, rivers, storms, the moon, cloudy days. I have many likes."
Nozomi loves many things, that includes storms, as she loves the sound of rain and thunder and the flash of lighting is something that fascinates her. Winter is also something she likes as it holds the pure white of snow, and the coldness makes her feel free. Rivers and small streams are her best friends in summer when the heat becomes unbearable to her. The moon is something she absolutely adores, and at night she just stares at it for hours. Cloudy days=no sun=happy Nozomi.

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs?: "Disorganized things, arrogance, hate, summer, the sun in general."
Nozomi can't stand disorganized things. She'll offer to organize your stuff if she can't stand looking at it. Arrogance, ugh. She hates it as much as she despises the sun. Hate. Nozomi thinks that hate is a terrible thing even though she has many things she hates, like the sun. Did I mention she completely despises the sun and everything about it?

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ?: "What do you mean by that? If you mean a mate, then no. But I'll be more than happy to list friends too."
Nozomi is currently single.

*GIFS aren't mine. I'm to lazy to make one*

(Might add male character later. To lazy to make a whole nother form at the moment o-o)
-the rookie

Postby hadou » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:34 am

[ could use a few more brutes to start c; ]
hello, this is hadou

hi hello, i'm hadou,
      ;u;
hadou

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:54 am

Name
~I was named Danzi~

Personality
~I consider myself to be out going and very opinionated, though sometimes I am right about things. I love to laugh and makes jokes, often taking advantage of those who are weak. I how ever despise those who think they can get away with stealing my lunch, coyotes are my enemies, hybrids or not I don't care. I won't share a den with one of them. I often spend my time alone, watching the season's pass. I find Autumn very calming for me, Spring and Summer I tend to be busy preparing the dens for pups. I am a bit of a mixed personality, a bit of both sides. ~
History
~Nothing really interesting has happened during my life and really nothing that needs to concern you. (Sorry got a little stuck...)~
Pack?
~The pack of Cedar Forest~
Rank
~We have no ranks, we are all equals, but I do tend to think I could at the upper part of the pack.~

Crush
~I do have a slight one on Nazomi.~
Mate
~I have no mate...sadly~
Pups
~I don't have any but wish to in the near future.~
Siblings
~None that I wish to remember~
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby hadou » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:53 am

[ one more male to start! c: ]
hello, this is hadou

hi hello, i'm hadou,
      ;u;
hadou

Postby Kido Tsubomi » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 am

Aʟɪsᴛᴀɪʀ
    "Dᴇғᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜɪs Mᴇɴ"

♕Tʜᴇ Bᴀsɪᴄs♕

.name. "You listen good, 'cause I'm only gonna say it once. The name's Alistair, and Alistair only."

.gender. "If you can't tell I'm a male then get out."

.breed. "I'm a King Shepherd, probably some mix, but that's unknown."

.age. "I"m about four years old. Age doesn't really matter to me."

♕Tʜᴇ Rᴇᴀʟ Mᴇ♕

.personality. Alistair is a bit on the cold side, and he's harsh and judgemental, especially upon first meetings. He may be a bit of a grump at times, but usually, he doesn't have much emotion. And no, that's not saying he's 'emo'. He's not really good at sympathizing, and gaining his trust is kind of hard. However, he's loyal, brave, and noble. He'll die protecting his pack and the ones he loves. The shepherd is kind of serious, and doesn't have much tolerance for foolishness, nor does he have a sense of humor. At times, his temper may run short. But he's a good friend and a good companion, overall.

.likes. crickets, sitting by the creek, sleeping in the shade

.dislikes. loud noises, foolishness, being interupted while napping, ignorance, arrogance

.fears. not being able to protect his pack, loosing a loved one when he could've prevented it

.strengths. brute strength, determined, protective, wise

.flaws. may have trouble conveying his feelings, is often too hard on himself, short temper

♕Cᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs♕

.parents. Cynthia (mother), Ragan (father)

.siblings. they're gone

.crush. haha oookayyy

.love of his life. impress him

.pups. maybe one day.
Image----
Kido Tsubomi

Next

Return to Realistic Animal RP's