cedar forest]⇒ open

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: cedar forest]⇒ open

Postby hadou » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:30 pm

[ you all may begin ~
    it's morning and cloudy ! ]
╒═══════════════════╕
CROW
â–¹fly away; far far awayâ—ƒ
┗━━━━━♔♕━━━━━━┛

THE GENTLE BEAST
« »« »« »« »♜« »« »« »« »

claws dug into the damp ground as the beast stretched, his rump in the air as his front lay low to the ground. a small low growl escaped his parted jaw, some what of a yawn from the long night of rest he had that night. it rained early morning, but nothing had woken him. he gathered himself back up as he looked into the clouded sky's, more rain would probably be scared through out the summer day. he shook his pelt off, tiny drops of dew scattering off as he padded into the main part of camp, not far from the small running creek. he looked around, seeing the other canines waking as well, and wondering over to the center as always, where the kill was usually kept so other predators couldn't steal it. there was not much to pick from really, so he would wait for a small hunting party to go out and grab something fresh, something that would fill him up rather than just satisfy the small pains of hunger.
hello, this is hadou

hi hello, i'm hadou,
      you can call me hadou, hads, hadizzle, i don't care.
      i'm currently looking to do some trades,
      and perhaps take on a onexone roleplay.
      ;u;
hadou

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:24 pm

.: Danzi .:. Brute .:. No Mate :.

Cloud hung of the morning sky, a pale pink and purple filled the partially dark mourn. Danzi sighed, his claws removing themselves from the position they had stayed all night. His muscles ached, in a definite need for a stretch. Lowering his head, a low grumble escaped from his opened jowls.His red coat remained dark, though brightened as he entered the dim light. Danzi shook his pelt, small amounts of waters had seeped down into his den, soaking his pelt in places. The brute eyed up Crow, the founder of this strange pack. A deep sounding grumble echoed from his stomach and the need to feed over took his mind. Danzi knew he needed the rest of the pack to hunt and waited for the others to rise form their slumbers.

.: Cardinal .:. Fae .:. No Mate :.

Cardinal sighed, it was morning again. The pleasant dream was only a figment of her imagination and it was no more. Dew clung to the grass on the edges of her den. "Rain..." She muttered contently. Cardinal's fur was dark and dim until it entered the morning sun. The fae had no plans on leaving her den today, her confidence was at an all time low today. Sometimes she found she could bring herself out and other times she could not. Her eyes began to shut once more into a pleasant dream but she was abruptly awoken by the sound of two wolves entering the middle of the pack camp. Cardinal raised her ears but quickly lowered them. It was the brutes that had awoken first.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:59 pm

~ Ikara ~ Female ~ Coywolf ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The weak light of the morning glistened on Ikara's slanted burgundy eyes as she surveyed the camp. The ground was slightly damp and she uncomfortably shifted from a sitting position to a standing one. She ignored the vague forms that sleepily bustled around her and sniffed at the air, only nodding in acknowledgement to their leader Crow. Ikara flicked her long tail around and watched it's movements intensely. Days like this bored the killer in her. What was there to do if not to fight?
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby maluruloki » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:47 pm

(( Is this still open? If so, I'll edit this post - if not, I don't mind. ))
ImageCharacter Thread Still putting things in this space.
maluruloki

Postby -the rookie » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

||N o z o m i||
Rare;Wish

A yawn escaped Nozomi as she opened her still tired light blue eyes. She had stayed up late last night just listening to the rain hit her den, the steady beat of the light drops eventually lulling the light colored fae into sleep. Nozomi stood, and then stretched, her bones popping as they slid back into their normal spots. She then sniffed the air before deeming it was safe to leave the safety of her small den.

The light-colored she-wolf looked around the camp before her eyes landed on Crow in the center as if he was waiting for something. Her icy stare then lowered to the small pile of prey, and her mind quickly put forwards an answer for her. She wasn't a fan of the large brute, and tended to keep away from him. If he wanted her to hunt, he'd ask her to.

Nozomi's eyes then moved to Danzi. She liked him as he could always make her mood brighten when he made jokes, no matter how bad they could be he always made her laugh. She padded up to the older brute, wondering if he wanted to go hunting. She decided it wouldn't hurt to ask him. "Hello Danzi, care to join me on a hunt?" She asked, a bit shyly. She usually wasn't one to ask others to do things with her, but she really wanted to go out and stretch her tired limbs.

Postby hadou » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 am

maluruloki wrote:(( Is this still open? If so, I'll edit this post - if not, I don't mind. ))

[ yep ;u; feel free to join ]
hello, this is hadou

hi hello, i'm hadou,
      you can call me hadou, hads, hadizzle, i don't care.
      i'm currently looking to do some trades,
      and perhaps take on a onexone roleplay.
      ;u;
hadou

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:26 am

.: Danzi .:. Brute .:. No Mate :.

Danzi smiled as his ears twisted towards the sound of a gentle but shy voice. "Why not....I mean it's not like Crow is going to move anywhere" He muttered. Standing the red wolf brute lowered his head and whispered, "Lets head over to the creek, it's salmon season." Smiling he added quickly, "Just between you and me okay" Danzi had plenty of experience with fishing and the routes of the oncoming salmon.

.: Cardinal .:. Fae .:. No Mate :.

Deeming it was safe, her ears lifted at the sight of a fae. Crawling out, her tail was tucked deep underneath her. "Morning...." She stuttered, her stomach growling. Forcing herself to stand up, she hated the fact she was weak and with no confidence. "Going to rain again..." Cardinal added her voice barely over a whisper.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 am

(Which fae is it? :3 ^)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:55 am

(I'm talking to Nazomi...)

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby -the rookie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:32 am

||N o z o m i||
Rare;Wish

At the mentioning of Crow, Nozomi's ears twisted back and a small snarl escaped her mouth. "Yea, he's probably waiting for us to hunt for him." She growled out before her ears perked up once again at the mention of a creek. "That sounds like fun, and don't worry, I won't tell anyone." The fae added with a small chuckle, her angry mood fading quickly as if it was never actually there.

At the sound of another voice, Nozomi turned towards Cardinal. "Ah, morning Cardinal." She said kindly to the other female. Nozomi didn't know much about Cardinal as she didn't see the fae a lot, all she really knew was that she wasn't a fan of the brutes that were in this pack with them. She never questioned her about it as she knew the female would tell her if she felt like it.

The light-colored wolf pondered over whether or not to ask Cardinal to join them. She didn't see why not, and thought it would be a nice opportunity to get to know the other fae better. "Would you care to join me and Danzi? We're going hunting at the creek." Nozomi said, her eyes shining in excitement at the thought of the creek. Water. She loved it in any shape or form. Especially in the heat of day.

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's