Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby God's Princess » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Long time lurker here. :)

I'm so glad Zayin, Jen and Thorn are doing alright. It was a little worrying after so much time of silence. And I'm not talking about the site. The radio silence made me anxious that something bad had happened to any of you guys.

Zayin, if you need help with anything on the site, don't hesitate to ask. The community is anxious to get Eldemore back up and running, and we will help in anyway that we can if it can take some of the burden from you.
As our parents always said, there's no harm in asking. :)

Everyone still here, stay safe and take care! :)
Goal: Complete Collection (24 Pages Left)
My Favorite Pets! <3
ImageImage
God's Princess

Postby scmarshtacky » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:09 am

Cue the full force of the lurkers. XD Glad to see everyone's alive and well, both admins and otherwise.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am your friendly Eld moderator,
here to assist all Eldemorians with
their general needs. Feel free to
send me a message at any time
to ask questions or chat. ^^

~~To watch and Protect~~
#EldemoreIsLife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
scmarshtacky

Postby the black swordsman » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:45 am

scmarshtacky wrote:Cue the full force of the lurkers. XD Glad to see everyone's alive and well, both admins and otherwise.

i saw the most people on ive seen in ages there was 10 and i think a peak of 12 people yesterday
the black swordsman

Postby Roonie-Roe » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:45 pm

Oh, heyo~
Fellow lurker here... *waves from the shadows* xD

Thanks for the update, Zayin! So glad to know you guys are doing alright and things are still being worked on behind the scenes! I hope you all continue to stay safe and well and look forward to the site's return someday! <3
Ö

Ö

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Rest in peace, Daddy...
~ May 26, 1936 - May 20, 2016 ~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Image Image
[My Hoard List] [Chicken Smoothie]
[Flight Rising] [Dragon Cave] [Furry Paws (join?)]
Roonie-Roe

Postby Mira » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:18 pm

TBH I'm actually really excited. Even if we just got a very tiny "Hay we are alive".

Mira

Postby Alexisdiemos » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:07 pm

Anyone else on the edge of their seats, checking multiple times a day, for that year end update? I'm so excited to read it.
ImagePicking Perfect

Alexisdiemos

Postby the black swordsman » Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:20 pm

Alexisdiemos wrote:Anyone else on the edge of their seats, checking multiple times a day, for that year end update? I'm so excited to read it.

didnt we already get it?
the black swordsman

Postby Sphye » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:52 pm

the black swordsman wrote:
Alexisdiemos wrote:Anyone else on the edge of their seats, checking multiple times a day, for that year end update? I'm so excited to read it.

didnt we already get it?

Not yet! In Zayin's last post he said he would post a year-end update shortly. That post wasn't, itself, the update.

Zayin wrote:Hey everyone, yes we're still alive. Sorry, I've been keeping my head down for a while, doing development as I am able and dealing with the great 2020 dumpster fire. Most of my recent development has been focused on back end admin stuff, as most of the core features for the front end, like adoptions, trading, the codex, are already done. Basically, users can adopt things, but I need to be able to add new adoptions to the system. This also includes user management, site currency management, user permissions, and ample logging to ensure that people can't lose things due to errors. I will post a year-end update for everyone shortly, sorry it's taken so long and that everyone's been kept in the dark. Hope you're all staying safe out there!
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby the black swordsman » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:56 pm

Sphye wrote:
the black swordsman wrote:

didnt we already get it?

Not yet! In Zayin's last post he said he would post a year-end update shortly. That post wasn't, itself, the update.

Zayin wrote:Hey everyone, yes we're still alive. Sorry, I've been keeping my head down for a while, doing development as I am able and dealing with the great 2020 dumpster fire. Most of my recent development has been focused on back end admin stuff, as most of the core features for the front end, like adoptions, trading, the codex, are already done. Basically, users can adopt things, but I need to be able to add new adoptions to the system. This also includes user management, site currency management, user permissions, and ample logging to ensure that people can't lose things due to errors. I will post a year-end update for everyone shortly, sorry it's taken so long and that everyone's been kept in the dark. Hope you're all staying safe out there!

OOOOOOO GREAT NOW IM GONNA CHECK EVERY HOUR
the black swordsman

Postby Hisoka » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:56 am

Thank you for the quick update!

And so glad to see you're still around as well scmarshtacky! <3
All of my trade groups are WL locked. If you want to trade a current outcome for one of my normal trade groups, send as suggestion with a message stating what you want! =)
ImageImageImage
Hisoka

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's