Eldemore is Taking a Break

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Eldemore is Taking a Break

Postby Aurrunen » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:14 pm

Hi Zayin! Thank you for updating us. It's understandable that people go through things, especially during this year. If it is possible in the future, could we get a once a month update/pop in? I think everyone just wants to know you're active even if some months may not have progress for the site. I think a fair amount of people are willing to wait if there is communication. If you need any help in other aspects outside of coding I'm sure people would be willing to help. It could be through guides, writing, and other community stuff while the site is being worked on.
TRADING ALL MY ELDEMORE STUFF FOR CS/FR

>WILL TRADE IN BULK
Aurrunen

Postby the black swordsman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Zayin wrote:Hey everyone, yes we're still alive. Sorry, I've been keeping my head down for a while, doing development as I am able and dealing with the great 2020 dumpster fire. Most of my recent development has been focused on back end admin stuff, as most of the core features for the front end, like adoptions, trading, the codex, are already done. Basically, users can adopt things, but I need to be able to add new adoptions to the system. This also includes user management, site currency management, user permissions, and ample logging to ensure that people can't lose things due to errors. I will post a year-end update for everyone shortly, sorry it's taken so long and that everyone's been kept in the dark. Hope you're all staying safe out there!

thanks for checking in and stay safe

Aurrunen wrote:Hi Zayin! Thank you for updating us. It's understandable that people go through things, especially during this year. If it is possible in the future, could we get a once a month update/pop in? I think everyone just wants to know you're active even if some months may not have progress for the site. I think a fair amount of people are willing to wait if there is communication. If you need any help in other aspects outside of coding I'm sure people would be willing to help. It could be through guides, writing, and other community stuff while the site is being worked on.

ya what aurrunen said any help you need if i can do it ill try
the black swordsman

Postby Uspar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:40 pm

Zayin wrote:Hey everyone, yes we're still alive. Sorry, I've been keeping my head down for a while, doing development as I am able and dealing with the great 2020 dumpster fire. Most of my recent development has been focused on back end admin stuff, as most of the core features for the front end, like adoptions, trading, the codex, are already done. Basically, users can adopt things, but I need to be able to add new adoptions to the system. This also includes user management, site currency management, user permissions, and ample logging to ensure that people can't lose things due to errors. I will post a year-end update for everyone shortly, sorry it's taken so long and that everyone's been kept in the dark. Hope you're all staying safe out there!

I'm just glad to hear from you. I like that you added "yes, we're still alive", good to know that you're alive! Thank you for the update, I am staying safe by quite happily refusing to leave my house unless I need to lol
I came back after over a year and there is still 0 commuication. Disgraceful behaviour
Uspar

Postby Matreats » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:16 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA Thank you Zayin!!!! Oml ;u; )/ <3 <3 <3 <3

╒═══════════════╕
Hello there! My name is Matisse,
and I enjoy drawing, Undertale,
Minecraft, Voltron, Pokemon,
and Eldemore. I'm more active
on Eldemore, so feel free to
send a trade! I don't care much
for pet rarities, just looks.

╘═══════════════╛
╒═══════════════╕
╘═══════════════╛
ᏢᎪᏆᎥᎬᏁᏟᎬ
ᎽᎬᎥᏞᎠs

u

Matreats

Postby Sphye » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:27 pm

Glad to hear from you, Zayin~
by ebriose.
"But I still hold out hope that maybe someday
I'll be worth more than all the silence left in my way"

♪♪♪

Postby Sarah » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:55 pm

super happy about the update!! I'm glad to hear you didn't give up on eldemore and that you're okay!!

ғαιияєαcн
F Gʟxʏ Aɴɪɴ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>this is me<<
German/Female/Snake lover
She/Her pronouns
You can call me Sun/Sunrise!
❝gimme all your crystal pets!❞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
⋅⋇⋅⋅⋇⋅

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔══*✴*══╗
I
ʜ
ʟʏs
sɴ
ʏsʟғ
s

sʀ;
I
ɴ

ʙ

ɢʟxʏ

Tʏʟ
Tʜʀ
╚══*✴*══╝

Sarah

Postby Silverhart » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:06 pm

I'm so happy to hear you guys are doing alright! Take care of yourself, you hear?
Hellooo!
My name is Silverhart and I am here to collect pets, draw fanart, and geek out over Eld related things. And all while simultaneously searching for the truth behind the very many excellent questions. I am a stamp enthusiast, a loyal minion to my Lord Sullivan, partaker of muffins, and a shipper of apologies.
Eldemore Fanfiction ~ Current Project ~ Deviantart
Silverhart

Postby Startedraining » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:09 pm

*starts crying at work*
Im so glad to hear everything is still being worked on and thar youre all safe!
╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Helpful links!

Site and Forum Rules
Eldemore Lore & Info
Eldemore Trading Rules
Site Help
Report Glitches

The greatest thing you will
ever learn is to love and
to be loved in return

he/him please

╚═════════════╝
╔═════════════╗

Hey there! I have many nicknames.
Call me Star, Gargoyle, or Bones!
Find me elsewhere as Startedraining

╚═════════════╝
Startedraining

Postby Chouhesi » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:27 pm

I am mostly lurking at this point but I also have to jump in and say that I am very pleased with the "still working on it news"!

Honestly very happy~
If you have any questions about anything feel free to PM me~

Chouhesi

Postby Salem » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:43 pm

thank you for the update! glad to see you zayin
Salem

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's