♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Postby SkieNight » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:46 pm

❦ Asa ❦
Ûµ Female Ûµ Atlantic White Sided Dolphin Ûµ 8 years old Ûµ Crush on Kai Ûµ

⊱⊱⊱ Asa continued to sleep. She had risen to the surface to breath every now and then but over all she was silent against the far side of the cave. Keeping her distance from the others. (Sorry bad reply WB and not much to say)

♬ Cobble ♬
♪ Male ♪ Atlantic Spotted Dolphin ♪ 12 years old ♪ No Crush ♪

⊱⊱⊱ The spotted male swam in front of the cave entrance for probably the two hundredth time. The Spotted dolphin hadn't heard anything from the other members so he stayed awake to watch out. Over the time he had been up he'd noticed the boat creeping in around the reef. The male grew nervous and fidgety as the things neared. He found it harder and harder to get a breath of air without being spotted by the boats, but he had to get air so he risked going up as little as possible. He glanced up at the figures over head his heart pounding, he hated those things. He didn't know what they wanted but what ever it was it couldn't have been good. Not at all.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:54 pm

[quote="DandyLoops123"]
.: Ivory .:. Female .:. White Yangtze Dolphin .:. Subordinate :.

Ivory gasped, were they here for her again? She watched as nets were cast down in the distance. "Tsunami!" A quick click of fear echoed unconsciously from her melon. "What are we to do?"

.: Kai .:. Male .:. Hourglass Dolphin .:. Second In Command .:

A sudden jolt and he was awake. Something had hit the cave. Swimming urgently out, his eyes widened as boats surrounded them. "Do you think they are after Ivory...?" He whispered, she is the last of her kind.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Tsunami
~ Female ~ Matriarch ~ Dusky ~

Tsunami scolded herself for not being more cautious. "We'll have to lie low for today. Hopefully they'll go away, but if they don't we should try and slip away when they're not looking. After all, we need to eat." She thought about how much food daily the pod required and sighed anxiously. Cobble was still outside, but the matriarch figured he would be smart enough to know to stay out of sight and try to make it back here.

Whirlpool
- Male - Calf - Spinner -

Whirlpool peeked out at the commotion from inside his little niche, his rostrum scrunched up in solemnity. "Uh oh." He commented sadly. It was one thing to go without food but entirely different when the pod was in trouble.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm

{I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not posting. I have no muse right now and I have been super, super busy. Also I will not be here from september 16 to the 21. I will have no internet connection as I am going on a school trip so yeah... no posting sorry}

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:13 pm

SkieNight wrote:{I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not posting. I have no muse right now and I have been super, super busy. Also I will not be here from september 16 to the 21. I will have no internet connection as I am going on a school trip so yeah... no posting sorry}

(It's fine :3 We can go as slow as we need to <3)
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Walnut » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm

[center]Yay! Imma Dolphin!
. : Name Here : Amphitrite
[img]Picture%20Here%20https://www.google.com/search?q=bottlenose+dolphin&client=firefox-a&hs=4gy&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=7QKvU63EAYKlqAb55YDoBA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=617#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=CSrhIVbegvw9KM%253A%3BbYcLrotNGif2QM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.guim.co.uk%252Fsys-images%252FGuardian%252FPix%252Fpictures%252F2008%252F04%252F17%252Fdolphin11a.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.theguardian.com%252Fenvironment%252F2008%252Fjun%252F07%252Fbottlenose.dolphin%3B460%3B276[/img]

Name; Amphitrite is a Neried (mermaid) from Greek myths. She is Poseidon's wife, and the queen of the sea.
Nickname; None.
Age; 5 in human years, Zodiac sign Capricorn. Birthdate January 2nd.
Gender; Female
Species; Bottlenose

[img]Picture%20Here[/img]

Personality; She is very kind when she gets to know you, but has a horrible temper and takes a while to warm up to people. She has good manners but sometimes is rude to people she doesn't like. Amphitrite often attacks without warning. She is also very timid around strangers and just likes to play in the coral reef and make up stories about the lives of the fish that dwell there.
History; She used to live in another pod, but the other dolphins treated her like a slave. She had to hunt for all the food, care for all the calves, which annoyed her, but she dealt with it. Once, when she was 5 years old, her pod forced her to kill a hammerhead shark-ALONE-just for their entertainment. Barely escaping alive, she fled and lived alone until she found this pod.
Kin; A cruel brother, mother, and father.
Rank; Current position is subordinate female. Wanted position is second in command. (When she is up to it. That's when she knows she has nothing to fear from her old pod.)
Written Description; She is a tiny dolphin, she looks like an older calf. She's agile, but not very strong, and can fit through crevices other dolphins can not. She is silvery and aqua-colored. Amphitrite swims quickly and likes to float on currents.
Crush; None
Mate; Nope
Calves; Thetis, a sweet little newborn
What do you want in a mate? Someone who's shy, funny, and understands me.
Anything else? Nothing right now, may edit something else in if anything comes to mind.
EDIT: It's been a day or two, am I accepted?
I may not be on Eldemore during the weekdays due to an extremely busy schedule! I am sorry to everyone who RP's with me, trades with me, or adopts from the Lovely Labrador AC! (I am still open to trades and will keep writing, but that may take a while.)

Animal Jam headdress, phantom plushies, nature arch and more for Eldemore: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2603
AJ Headdress UFA: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3460
Lovely Labrador AC: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2663&view=viewpoll
Walnut

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's