♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ♆ Of the Sea and the Wind ♆ {Open}

Postby Distortionist » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:53 am

Tsunami
~ Female ~ Matriarch ~ Dusky ~

Tsunami silently cursed herself for not thinking of Whirl. "That's perfect, Ivory! Great job." She followed her into the space and looked around. It would serve well as sleeping quarters for the pod. Mentally, the matriarch marked this area in her head for future purposes and beckoned for the others to come in as well. It was large enough for everyone to fit comfortable. "Hopefully they won't find us..." She mumbled to herself. "You know what? I'll take first watch." The words were spoken quietly as she settled in near the entrance for the night.

Whirlpool
- Male - Calf - Spinner -

Whirlpool zoomed into the cove, instantly heading for a small calf-sized niche in the corner. "Yay!" He exclaimed happily and curled up to fall asleep.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:00 pm

.: Ivory .:. Female .:. White Yangtze Dolphin .:. Subordinate :.

The calf sped past Ivory, knocking her away again, this time she didn't react. Luckily. Ivory watched the calf curl up on a small notch in the wall. The Yangtze dolphin though otherwise and chose a rock that hung out in the open. Floating on top of it Ivory's blowhole was just above the surface of the water, but just deep enough to allow the water to lap over her skin. This allowed it to keep moist.

.: Kai .:. Male .:. Hourglass Dolphin .:. Second In Command .:

"Are you sure you want the first watch...well the second. Cobble is out on watch now..." Kai said, "He did it on his own...to please me or something" The hourglass dolphin swam gently passed and stayed in the center floating on the surface. His contrasting colours catching the last of the sun's rays, the blue pool slowly turning into darkness. He felt safer than he in a long time.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby SkieNight » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:00 pm

❦ Asa ❦
{Sorry I'm doing some editing as well, so my replies might be slow}

Ûµ Female Ûµ Atlantic White Sided Dolphin Ûµ 8 years old Ûµ Crush on Kai Ûµ

⊱⊱⊱ Asa had been with the group. Of corse they probably had no idea since she had been silent the whole time. She skimmed the surface taking a breath of air before diving under and swimming into the cave. It was nice and spacey. The orange stripped female happily swam to the far side to rest there. She put herself close to the wall as if she was trying to stay away from others. Really she was just trying to stay away from Kai.

♬ Cobble ♬
♪ Male ♪ Atlantic Spotted Dolphin ♪ 12 years old ♪ No Crush ♪

⊱⊱⊱ Cobble had finished another round of guarding the reef when he saw his pod mates swim into the cave. He spotted Tsunami coming out. "I'll take first watch." he said briskly. He didn't want to be in a small space with Kai, it wouldn't end well. "Even the best leaders need to sleep." He looked up to the surface, he had noticed the boats earlier and he guessed that was why the pod was in here. They made him nervous, reminded him of things and over all just scared him. He didn't like boats and he wouldn't let the rest of the pod get taken away.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
While I'm trying to sleep, oh how could I sleep?
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby Distortionist » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Tsunami

Tsunami hesitated for a moment, about to protest that she could do it. Then she realized how determined Cobble was to do this and closed her mouth. Nodding goodnight to him, she reentered the cove and watched as the pod all found places to sleep. Only when everyone was settled in did she relax and close her eyes. "Call if you need anything!" The female squeaked to Cobble. She was a little worried about him, but figured he could handle himself. Besides, she would the there to back him up at a moment's notice.

Whirlpool
- Male - Calf - Spinner -

Whirlpool's chest rose and fell as he slept, adorable little snoring noises coming from his... Blowhole?
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 pm

(Shall we stop for today and find that the boats are everywhere in the morning?)

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:16 pm

(Sure :3)
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

Postby SkieNight » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:19 pm

{Sounds good}

❦ Asa ❦
Ûµ Female Ûµ Atlantic White Sided Dolphin Ûµ 8 years old Ûµ Crush on Kai Ûµ

⊱⊱⊱ The Atlantic White Sided Dolphin glanced around once more. She closed one of her eyes and soon fell asleep. However one eyes was kept open, it was there to keep part of her brain awake so she knew when to wake up and take a breath of air. To many out siders the way a dolphin slept was odd but to Asa (and she figured the other pod members too) it was normal. Or as normal as it could get.

♬ Cobble ♬
♪ Male ♪ Atlantic Spotted Dolphin ♪ 12 years old ♪ No Crush ♪

⊱⊱⊱ Cobble gave a small, please squeak. He was happy that they trusted him enough. Or maybe Kai just wanted him out of the way. Either way Cobble was happy to a, keep his mind off of things and b, defend the pod that took him in a few years ago. Though he wasn't fighting the boats by just standing out of the cave and swimming around it he felt as he was making up for those years ago. He never liked humans, anyone on a boat was an enemy. THey took aways dolphins and never gave them back and he could never forgive them for anything they did.

Hiding under sheets with the news on repeat
'Cause the screams and cries are hard to delete
Laying in bed, trying to empty my head
All these acts of violence ripping this world to shreds

Wish there were words to say to make a change
Oh, the words to sing to end this suffering

Let's start a revolution where we all stand as one
Cause we need to make a change for a new day
We need to be the generation that’ll awaken a solution
Cause we need to make a change
Make a change, make a change for a new day

~MisterWives

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
SkieNight

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 am

[quote="DandyLoops123"]

Ivory awoke, she ha been half awake all night, breathing every now and then. Swimming silently outside, the waves in the cave, slowly lapped over the rocks. The night air was still and cool, "Where was cobble?" Ivory thought, sending out a quiet click to cobble wondering where he was.

- Sleeping -

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby DandyLoops123 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 am

Ivory awoke, she ha been half awake all night, breathing every now and then. Swimming silently outside, the waves in the cave, slowly lapped over the rocks. The night air was still and cool, "Where was cobble?" Ivory thought, sending out a quiet click to cobble wondering where he was.

- Sleeping -

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Distortionist » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:03 pm

(TIME SKIP! :D)

Tsunami

Tsunami roused when the first hints of light streaked through the still starry sky. She stretched her flexible body before swimming out of the cove to check on Cobble. But before she could call to him, a shadow passed overhead and she glanced up in surprise. What could that be? A boat! The female gasped and returned to the others, slinking quietly near the bottom so that the humans would not see her. I hope Cobble is okay...
Birthday Nov. 30

Distortionist

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's