~ Paws In The Park ~ Dog Rp ~ OPEN! ~

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ~ Paws In The Park ~ Dog Rp ~ OPEN! ~

Postby Coyote » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:51 am

Kalysta
1.5 Years
Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Crushing on Buddy
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Buddy

Her head broke the surface of the water, and Kalysta gasped for breath before dipping under again. She was neither a strong nor experienced swimmer and it showed.
      Then, Kalysta's head rose up above the water again, but this time it was not her own strength that had bought her precious air. It was not until she had arrived at the bank of the river that she realized who had come to her rescue. Coughing and sputtering, she looked up to see a cheerful-looking beagle shaking the water from his fur and asking if she was alright.
      Before Kalysta could answer, she was scooped up in the arms of her human, who held her tightly and spoke to her in a panicky tone that showed just how scared she had been for her dog, and then her attention turned to the beagle.
      "You saved her.", she breathed in awe of the heroics she had witnessed. "Good boy! Come here, you amazing dog!"
      She beckoned the beagle over to her and scooped him up as well.
      Kalysta wagged her tail, glad everyone was alright and growing slightly more energetic from all the excitement.
      "I'm fine, thanks to you.", she assured her rescuer. "I'm Kalysta."
      Her tail wagged a little faster when she spoke her name.

Ahiru
10 Years
Bull Terrier
Single
At the Open Fields
Not Speaking

Ahiru's human was about to go in after the terrier mix, but before he could do anything, a furry streak shot past him and into the water. Both Ahiru and his human followed the owner of the potentially injured dog down the river bank to where the beagle had caught up to the drifting mutt and pulled her to shore. Ahiru sighed his relief that it was all over, and his human chuckled to himself.
    "You don't see that every day."
    Ahiru looked back at Pepper, who had been leashed and was led reluctantly back towards the parking lot. That was probably for the best. He made a note to keep an eye on Pepper in the future.

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Open Fields
Not Speaking

When he arrived at the the field where all the barking was coming from, he quickly located the loudest of the dogs. There was no way of telling who had started the barking, but this dog was barking now and so that made her responsible for all of it, at least in his mind.
        She was a grey Lurcher, which was interesting because she looked so much like himself, except for the muzzle she was wearing. Torn picked up his pace to a trot and approached the dog with a distant expression, as if it was vital that he speak to her, but for no distinguishable reason.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Pepper
4 Years Years
Rough Coat Lurcher
Single
At the Deep River
Being Dragged
Home

Pepper halted in her tracks, looking back at another dog like herself. "Who are you?" She barked loudly, only to be silenced. Her humans looked back and thought maybe it would be okay considering he or she was rather large in size. The leash was kept short, and Pepper panted heavily.

Buddy
3 Years
Beagle
Crushing On Kalysta
At Deep River
Talking

Buddy was quickly scooped up after the rescue, it was uncomfortable so he squirmed his long body away and down only after he had heard the little dog speak. "Nice to meet you Kalysta!" He barked up. Buddy tried to contain his laughter after getting a proper look at the small dog. "You look like a drowned rat!" He chuckled, "I'm Buddy!" He added, the Beagle looked towards the river, his ball was floating down with the current. A saddened look crossed his face, "That was mt favourite ball...." He muttered
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:12 am

Kalysta
1.5 Years
Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Crushing on Buddy
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Buddy

The human laughed, obviously not offended by the wiggly beagle's preference to abstain from group hugs. Then, she turned her attention to her own dog. After a brief examination, she was relieved to see that the only thing wrong with Kalysta was that she was drenched, which Buddy made a note of.
      "Guess that makes me a Rat Terrier!", Kalysta continued with the joke.
      She slipped out of her human's lap, and noticed Buddy's attention turn to the river. When Kalysta looked for herself, she saw a ball bobbing out of sight around a bend in the river. It seemed Buddy had lost a prized possession while saving her.
      "I'm sorry. That was my fault, huh?"
      Her expression fell, but then it seemed Kalysta had an idea, and she smiled again, tail wagging rapidly in excitement at her own idea.
      "I'll bring you one of mine tomorrow!"
      Sure, any ball she had at home probably wasn't the same, but Kalysta hoped to make up for unwittingly taking Buddy's beloved toy from him.

Ahiru
10 Years
Bull Terrier
Single
At the Open Fields
Not Speaking

After checking briefly to make sure the terrier and her human were alright, Ahiru's bipedal companion moved away from them and back toward the open fields, calling Ahiru to come as he did so. After a short hesitation, he followed his human away from the drama and back into the open. He was quite glad that everything was much calmer now, and breathed a sigh of relief that he was now free to go back to his relaxing day at the park.

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Pepper

His eyebrow twitched. It was the faintest of movements, the sort of clue that only the most observant would ever see, and it betrayed his irritation at Pepper's unwanted volume.
        "Torn.", he answered curtly, as if the request for introduction was some interruption from a previous topic, even though there was none.
        Then, he took on a more polite tone, but one could tell that hidden beneath was a certain gravity that showed he would and could back up his words.
        "That noise. All the barking. Is it really necessary? You're disturbing the peace."
        He wasted no time in getting to the point.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:34 am

-Ignore my stupidity-
Last edited by DandyLoops123 on Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby DandyLoops123 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:35 am

Pepper
4 Years Years
Rough Coat Lurcher
Single
At the Deep River
Being Dragged
Home

"Of course it's necessary it lets my people know I have something!" Her tail wagged hard and fast. She would fly if it went any faster. "Want to play!" She yipped, bowing down tail still wagging. Her ex-racer life had caused tremendous damage to her, scars covered her face and legs when they were shown. Many fights had broken out on the track as the dogs had closed in on the rabbit.it.

Buddy
3 Years
Beagle
Crushing On Kalysta
At Deep River
Talking

Buddy shook his head, "That's okay there is no need, its just a silly old ball..." He sighed. His bipedal walkers called him and he followed diligently, "I guess I'll see you round!" He smiled, it seemed the young ones were getting tired. "I guess I better get going..." He barked.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:09 am

Kalysta
1.5 Years
Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Crushing on Buddy
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Buddy

Despite the less-than-convincing assurance that the ball was inconsequential, Kalysta felt a bit better about it simply because Buddy had bothered to wave away her concerns.
      A human voice interrupted the conversation, and Kalysta watched as Buddy trotted off after his family, calling a friendly goodbye to her as he left.
      "Yeah! See you soon!", Kalysta barked after him.
      She had to admit that she was disappointed to see him go so soon, but Kalysta was too optimistic for it to really bother her. After all, maybe she would see him tomorrow. If that were the case, then she had nothing to worry about.

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Pepper

Similar as their appearances were, Torn's demeanor was the complete opposite of the Lurcher's. He appeared less than amused at her response, and is expression only hardened at her invitation to play. Torn scowled at her for a moment, and then his clear irritation changed to a certain thoughtfulness, as if in considering whatever he thinking about, the entire world vanished, leaving him with only his mind.
        Then, everything snapped back into place, and Torn slowly parted his jaws in a sly smile.
        "Sure...", he said. "I'll play with you."
        He loosened his posture, but his tail was still as he waited for the other dog to make the first move.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:26 pm

DandyLoops123 wrote:
Pepper
4 Years Years
Rough Coat Lurcher
Single
At the Deep River
Being Dragged
Home

Her human let her off the leash, this would be the first time she would be allowed, Pepper bounced about, barking and her tail wagging. "Chase me!" She yipped, charging away and coming back, nipping at his rump and pawing his face.

Buddy
3 Years
Beagle
Crushing On Kalysta
At Deep River
Talking

- At home -

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Pepper

As soon as the leash was released, the Lurcher proceeded to dash back and forth, nipping or pawing at Torn at each pass, in attempts to entice him into a game of chase. Her energy was a bit much for him, but he said nothing about it and instead charged after her.
        "I'll get you!", he barked in a tone somewhere between playful and serious.
        Being a fellow sighthound, Torn was one of the few dogs in the park that could keep up with her amazing speed. He was able to match her breakneck pace and the pair raced off through the grass. Torn ran quickly, attempting to close the gap between them, but he saved his energy and avoided a true sprint, at least for now.
Last edited by Coyote on Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Pepper
4 Years Years
Rough Coat Lurcher
Single
At the Deep River
Being Dragged
Home

Peppr turned the corner quickly and sharply, her legs extending further than before. Pepper was no where near her breakneck speed and continued to increase the pace before slowly down and running behind him. The lurcher's speed increase dramatically as she rammed into over. "Got ya!" She yipped, rolling on him and pawing him roughly.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Inigo » Wed May 07, 2014 8:07 pm

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... FUQMygUMBQ

Name: Mayla
Personality: Loyal and kind to those she trusts but the second she is betrayed (even if its a game) she losing her cool and has a fiery temper once annoyed.
Likes: apples (yes she eats them) open plains for running, harmless pranks, play fights and spring
Dislikes: veggies, disloyalty, getting annoyed, fall, harmful pranks
Mate: none but might be looking
Fire emblem awakening and fates is my life.
I have been very very inactive so I most likely will not reply to any roleplays much.
Inigo

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's