~ Paws In The Park ~ Dog Rp ~ OPEN! ~

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ~ Paws In The Park ~ Dog Rp ~ OPEN! ~

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:36 pm

.: Buddy .:. Male .:. Beagle :.

I tug hard on my leash as the entrance to the forest and large open fields enters my line of site. My breathing become a harsh whisper as my collar tightens and I am pulled back. "Heel!" My owner reminds me, I obediently listen, but only for a moment as I try desperately to get through the gate. My nose fills with enticing scents as I am once again dragged back and forced into a sit.The moment I hear the leash click I am gone, my legs unable to carry me fast enough. Tall grass blocks my view of the higher world, though I am not bothered. My hunting instinct kicks in as the scent of a mouse catches my attention. I howl and bark chasing the scent rapidly through the grass. A whistle from my humans causes me to raise my head. A stick! My large tongue hangs, flopping over my jowls. The stick is thrown down the path and I am quick to follow. Upon grabbing the stick, my teeth can't resist chewing into it, ripping the loose bark of it. Mud and stick in my mouth! Ugh! I grumble trying to rub it off my tongue.

.: Pepper .:. Female .:. Lurcher :.

My large collar keeps the pressure off my neck and throat when they pull back on me, my strong and muscular legs ready to get going. The leash is released, but unfortunately my muzzle remains. My tongue is unable to escape fully out of my mouth, I try desperately to get it off using my long and dainty paws, only to fail miserably. My eyes scan the area, scents of small animals and other dogs fills the early morning air. "What to do....?" I ponder, deciding my first move. Movement in the nettle drags me over, "Only the wind..." I mumble, "Wait, that smell...rabbit...wait no mouse...no better another dog" I pant heavily, barking loudly and triumphantly. Though I am quickly put back on my leash, my humans are starting to get to know my habits. Good for them, but not too good for me.
Last edited by DandyLoops123 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 pm

(( @DandyLoops123: I have another male and female in the works right now. I'll post them as soon as they're finished. Also, you might want to have a look at Buddy's last post. I think his owner used the wrong command. XD ))

One: Nothing wrong with me.
Riri
Male
Heterosexual
5 Years
Mutt

Two: Nothing wrong with me.
This mutt is large and strong, with a short, flat coat of golden fur that is a paler shade on his paws and undersides. Riri has a large, black patch on his back, called a 'saddle', that covers the top of his tail, neck, and head as well. His ears prick up alertly and are placed wide apart, which seems to lend itself to an indifferent expression.There is a thin, pointed blaze along the bridge of his nose, and it is heavily speckled with gold. Riri has small, squinty brown eyes and a thick, masculine muzzle.
Finally, his short coat makes it easy to see the scars he has gained over the years. The most noticeable of these are two small tooth marks. The first is belong his left eye, and the other in the bridge of his nose.

Three: Nothing wrong with me.
Riri is a survivor. He has grown sly and will use any number of tricks to get by. As a stray, he is suspicious of humans, so he prefers to stay on the sidelines, away from the bipedal visitors to the park. It is not often that he speaks, and his silence is prone to creating an air of intimidation for anyone nearby. Riri prefers to be feared so that others are less likely to try stealing his food or facing him in a fight.
Since he has been 'looking out for number one' for so long, Riri does not care much for others. He considers other dogs as things to be feared and manipulated, depending on the circumstances. Friendship is a foreign concept to him, and it would take some amount of patience to teach him the value of companionship.

Four: Nothing wrong with me.
He was born in the streets and has been fending for himself since day one. Caring for five pups was a challenge for Riri's mother, and the many dangers of life on the streets took their toll. Disease, starvation, busy roads, and other threats slowly claimed one pup after another, until Riri was the final survivor. He set out on his own to claim a territory and discovered a quaint little park where dogs gather to socialize and play, and made sure to set up camp nearby. Raiding the nearby garbages and catching the occasional rat or pigeon keeps him fed, and he always has an eye out for potential mates or even the beginnings of a pack. Unfortunately, most of the dogs tend to stay away from him.
One: Something's got to give.
Riri has no surviving family.
Two: Something's got to give.
None
Three: Something's got to give.
Bodies by Drowning Pool
Image by russavia.

Now, let the bodies hit the floor.

Could you be the devil?

Could you be an angel?
Name:
Kalysta wrote:Oh, hello. I'm Kalysta.

Kalysta wrote:I'm a girl, you silly! Duh!

Orientation:
Kalysta wrote:Um... I like boys, if that's what you mean.

Kalysta wrote:Halfway to two! That means a year and six months.

Breed:
Kalysta wrote:I'm a Jack Russell Terrier mix, I think. My mom was some kind of terrier mix, and I've heard my dad was fairly similar, but I've never seen him for myself.

Your touch, magnetizing, feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing.
Description:
Kalysta wrote:What I look like? That's easy enough. I'm a small, black dog with short fur and white paws.I have a little white on my chin too. My right ear sticks up and my left one is floppy, and I have big, brown eyes.

They say, "Be afraid."
Personality:
Kalysta wrote:I'm tons of fun! At least, I think so. I'm usually happy and not afraid to be myself around others. I love to play games, run around, and get dirty! Some say I'm being immature when I do that, but being grown-up is no fun at all! Why would I ever want to do something so boring? I'm gonna stay a wild and crazy pup forever.

You're not like the others, futuristic lover.
History:
Kalysta wrote:It's pretty simple, really. My mom ran into this stray, and I guess they loved each other because I was born! Mom's human wasn't ready for another dog, so she gave me to a different family once I was old enough. My humans are friends with mom's, so we still see each other sometimes, but I spend most of my time at the park with my friends.

Different DNA, they don't understand you.
Father:
Kalysta wrote:His name was Finchi, according to my mom.

Mother:
Kalysta wrote:Takako is a great mom! I have a feeling I'll be visiting her again soon.

Siblings:
Kalysta wrote:Nope. I was an only pup.

Mate:
Kalysta wrote:Well, maybe someday, but not right now.

Offspring:
Kalysta wrote:Of course not! Well, maybe someday. Who knows? They are cute, at least.

Extended Kin:
Kalysta wrote:I'm sure I have some, but I don't know them.

You're from a whole other world, a different dimension.
Friends:
Kalysta wrote:There are three dogs that really stand out. The first one is Buddy. He's my best friend. We play together all the time! He's tons of fun and always happy.
Then, there's Maku. She's serious all the time, so you'd think she'd be boring, but she's not, once you get to know her.

Enemies:
Kalysta wrote:I don't get along with Belle much. She gets all fussy if her fur is dirty, but I love getting dirty! I just don't understand it.
Riri... Kind of creeps me out. I stay away from him in case he's dangerous.

Crush:
Kalysta wrote:Um... Promise you won't tell? Buddy... He's my best friend and I don't want to wreck it, but I also kind of like him... What'll I do?!

You open my eyes and I'm ready to go.
Theme Song:
Kalysta wrote:I like ET by Katy Perry. I like weird stuff and differences don't bother me too much, so I think it works. I wonder if Buddy is an alien...?

Credit:
Kalysta wrote:My photo? Oh, someone called Neon068 came and took it one day. I have tons, so you can keep that one if you want.

Lead me into the light.

Choke, choke again, I thought my demons were my friends, getting me in the end.

They're out to get me.
Name:
    Ahiru
Orientation:
    Heterosexual
Breed:
    Bull Terrier
Since I was young I've tasted sorrow on my tongue and this sweet sugar gun does not protect me.
Description:
    Despite his age, Ahiru is still a powerful dog. Like all Bull Terriers, he is heavy-set and covered with taught muscles. His wide, barrel-shaped chest and short, stocky stature take away from his overall speed, but Ahiru makes up for it in raw power.
    He has a short, close of smooth fur that requires minimal grooming and stays quite clean under normal circumstances. Ahiru has a thin, stiff tail that is usually carried straight out behind him. When he is relaxed it may tilt downwards at an angle, and excitement or joy causes his tail rise upwards, especially when wagging.
    Ahuru's ears are thin and tall, pricking keenly up and giving the impression of alertness, but the feature that stands out the most is the trademark of his breed. His egg-shaped head is unlike that of any other type of dog's. It slopes straight down from his forehead with very little indication of where head ends and muzzle begins. This oddly-shaped skull houses powerful jaws, but his expression is usually one of relaxed contentment, which takes away from any intimidation he might carry unintentionally.
    Finally, one must take note of his coat and eye colors. Ahiru's eyes are a rich shade of red-brown somewhere between chocolate and amber. His fur is dark red and so heavily brindled with black stripes that he looks more like a black dog with red stripes. These stripes cover him evenly and are only interrupted by his white markings. He has a thick blaze that covers his head and travels up the center of his head between his ears, where it widens out to encompass his entire neck. The effect is to leave one colored spot on either side of his head that covers both the eye and ear of said respective side.
    On his body the white continues down his chest in a thick stripe, leaving his shoulders and back un-touched and handsomely striped. This white patch continues down his belly where it tapers to a point and disappears. Ahiru's left foreleg is white up to just below the elbow, while hit right foreleg is white exactly up to the elbow. Both hind paws are white up to halfway between the foot and hock, and the very tip of his tail is white as well.
    Ahiru is usually seen wearing a fashionable brown leather collar, but he is often walked with showmanship lead instead of a leash that would clip onto his collar.
That's right, trigger between my eyes, please strike.
Personality:
    True to his breed, Ahiru is fairly docile most of the time, but prone to stubbornness on occasion. It takes a lot of effort to make him truly angry, but one one achieves this feat they will find a dramatic change takes place. Ahiru tends to hold his anger inside as long as he can before finally exploding. The effect is that he seems calm, and then suddenly snaps.
    Of course, seeing him like this is rare. Though not as social as many of the other dogs at the park, Ahiru is not unfriendly and often enjoys the company of one or two other dogs at a time. Those that treat him with respect go a long way. He has out-grown the haughty attitude of his youthful days of great success and now is relatively un-biased towards all others except for stray mutts. Those, he tries very hard to avoid.
    With the exception of pure nonsense and homeless dogs of mixed parentage, he is patient with others and pride himself on his policy to treat everyone with dignity and respect until they prove themselves unworthy of it. Ahiru dislikes fighting in general and will often step in to end it. He is still large and powerful enough to handle most disagreements in this fashion.
    Though he might be a little gruff or distant towards others, he means well, and his wisdom has helped others through messes more than a few times in the past. He is generally respected by the other dogs of the park, but not crowded by them and certainly not looked at as a leader. Ahiru avoids any long-term responsibilities like that. Though he is not afraid to get involved, he prefers not to get too tangled up in everyone else's drama, so he remains on the sidelines.
    One thing that really frightens Ahiru is that as he ages, his chances of going senile increase. He is easily irritates by his own forgetfulness especially, since he considers a sign that he will eventually lost his mind. This has been his fear since he was very young, and perhaps Ahiru considers it more of a possibility than it really is.
Make it quick, now.
History:
    Ahiru is a purebred Bull Terrier, and a fine one at that. He was selected from one of the best breeders in the country by a great fan of the Bull Terrier breed. After only three short weeks on this Earth, his destiny was already carved out for him.
    As soon as he was ready to leave his mother and siblings, he was taken home by his new human, and his training as a future show dog began immediately. Luckily, Ahiru quite liked his new occupation and took to it extremely well. From a very young age he was already drawing attention to himself and it was not long before he began winning competitions.
    During his showmanship career, Ahiru won countless ribbons and trophies. As part of his job, he also sired a few litters of puppies to carry on his great legacy. However, he never once got to meet any of his pups and hardly knew the mothers of the litters anyways.
    Eventually, Ahiru retired from showmanship and now lives a quiet life with his modestly wealthy family of humans. He still enjoys his old showmanship exercises, and so he occasionally still practices them with his owner for fun. Almost every day he visits the local dog park as he has been doing for many years. Naturally, he knows all the park regulars by name. If one is need of information about anything related to the park, Ahiru is the dog to go to.
Wait, I'm coming undone.
Father:
    Ahiru was fortunate enough to meet his father once. Masaru's visit was what inspired him to put his heart into showmanship in the first place.
Mother:
    His mother, Sogyo, was a pretty dog. It was her second litter and she took excellent care of her pups.
Siblings:
    Ahiru had four brothers in his litter, but he does not know what happened to them since he was the first to go to his new home. It is likely that they all went to nice homes, and that one or two of them even had showmanship careers of some sort.
Mate:
    He is the father of five females' litters, but the relationships were extremely short-term and dictated by humans.
Offspring:
    Ahiru is the father of five litters of puppies. Each litter had a different mother, and he has never met any of his pups.
Extended Kin:
    None
Irate, I'm coming undone.
Friends:
    Though he can be a bit much at times, Buddy's cheerful personality is refreshing and always leaves Ahiru in a good mood. He has grown affectionately fond of the energetic Beagle in his time of knowing him.
    Since Pepper is almost always seen wearing her muzzle, she drew her attention to herself and Ahiru had to ask about it. He finds her monstrous prey drive a bit childish, but also enjoys her company and has even been coaching her on self-control in the hopes that she will eventually rid herself of the muzzle.
Enemies:
    Something about Belle really irritates Ahiru. She has never done anything to him, and he sees no good reason to dislike her. After puzzling it out, he finally figured it was that Belle was simply too perfect.
Crush:
    None
Too late, I'm coming undone.
Theme Song: Credit: One looks so strong, so delicate.
Last edited by Coyote on Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby Coyote » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:49 am

I've tried to hide it, but I can't sleep at night.
Name:
    Maku
Orientation:
    Homosexual
Breed:
    Border Collie
Everything I think about makes me feel like a version of myself.
Description:
    Maku is a medium-sized dog with short, thick fur that covers her lithe, wirey frame. Her ears stick up at the base and flop over to the sides. Since they always sit so close to her head, they appear small, but if they were to stick completely up they would be roughly average-sized. Maku's thick, bushy tail is fairly straight with a slight up-curve at the tip that is only occasionally evident. Her tail is very expressive, and can be carried limply down, joyfully wagging above her head, or anywhere in between. Only in a neutral state does the curve show itself.
    Her fur is black with white markings. This white begins on her chin and continues downward, covering her lower jaw and throat before widening to form a 'collar' of white around her neck. On the left side of her body, this collar quickly narrows again to neatly cover her chest while leaving her shoulder completely black. Her left forepaw is white up to just past the wrist. Meanwhile, the collar on the right side remains wider, covering the front portion of her shoulder and leaking down to bathe most of her right foreleg in white, with a black elbow being the exception. Her belly is also white, as are her hind paws and tail tip.
They tell their lies and we all synchronize.
Personality:
    This is a mature, serious border collie. She is very focused, and once Maku sets her mind on something she will not rest until she has achieved her goal. Despite her young age, Maku is wise beyond her years and is quite good at making decisions. This ability helps to keep her out of trouble. True to her breed, she is very intelligent and always likes to be doing something. Luckily, she can turn just about anything into a task. So, while Maku would go crazy without something to do, her active mind is usually enough to fill that need. When she does face boredom, Maku has been known to do very unusual things, ranging from simple misbehavior to trying ride on top of moving cars.
    Others usually see her a quiet, un-noticeable dog who can be caught acting weird from time to time, so she is not the most popular, but if one were to take the time to speak to her, they would be pleasantly surprised to find that Maku is not as strange as she first appears.
Look to the sky because it's almost over.
History:
    As a member of an only-pup litter, Maku matured quickly. She had only adults to look up to, and at a young age was included among their ranks. Her parents were both border collies. Each was owned by a family, not a professional breeder, yet one family posted an ad online searching for a mate for their dog so that she could have a litter before she was spayed. Maku's parents got along right away, and she was born. When she was old enough to be on her own, she was given to a family that was friends with her mother's humans so that they could stay in touch. Maku was trained from a young age in the sport of flyball, and she loves it above all else. Her second favorite activity is visiting the local dog park.
We want the truth.
Father:
    She saw Kailas a few times as a young pup, but his visits have since ceased.
Mother:
    Kailani lives nearby and Maku sees her at the park sometimes.
Siblings:
    None
Mate:
    None
Offspring:
    None
Extended Kin:
    None
Give us the absolute.
Friends:
    Unusual as it may be, Ahiru is Maku's only real friend. His wise company is much appreciated and she looks to him as a sort of surrogate father figure.
Enemies:
    None
Crush:
    None
We need your help because we've got nothing.
Theme Song: Credit: We want the truth.

One last thing before I shuffle off the planet: I will be the one to make you crawl.

Name:
Torn
Orientation:
Biromantic Asexual
Breed:
American Staghound
So, I came down to wish you an unhappy birthday.

Description:
Torn is a tall, lean sighthound with a light build and a deep chest. His small ears fold flat against his head like sighthound ear tend to do, and his long, thin tail has a sharp, upwards swoop at the end. His frame is covered in scruffy grey fur. Torn's ears, spine, and tail are a slightly darker shade of grey, while his paws, chest, and face, save the bridge of his nose, are white. He has dark brown eyes and an elongated skull that is built for speed.
Someone, call the ambulance.

Personality:
He is a quiet dog who appears content to mind his own business and tries to stay out of social situations. When Torn is faced with conversation, however, he seems to be a gifted speaker with a knack for giving meaningful compliments and general non-judgmental nature that makes him instantly likeable. With this in mind, it is a small wonder why he does not have more friends. The answer is simple. Torn has absolutely no capacity for forgiveness. Even the smallest of wrongs will transform into an unbreakable grudge that is not satisfied until Torn has gotten his revenge, which he prefers to do in underhanded, indirect ways. He will be openly cold and callous to anyone he is angry at, but once he has had his revenge, he will act like nothing ever happened and attempt to continue the relationship as normal. Naturally, it is not long before anyone he interacts with loses patience with him and the friendship ends up getting destroyed. How long will he last at this new park?
There's going to be an accident.

History:
Torn has a fairly uninteresting history. He was the sole member of his litter born to a pair of racing hounds. Since he showed so much potential, the breeder decided to keep him and train him in lure coursing, and he excelled. His parents recently retired, and he is now the prodigy running of his line. Big things are expected of him, and he has already begun making a name for himself. Recently, he moved to a larger city to be closer to the main races and has discovered a dog park, where he now spends much of his time.
I'm coming up on infra-red.

Father:
His father, Grass, is a retired racer who lives a comfortable life and still loves to run, though he no longer does it professionally.
Mother:
Odd was so named for her habit of wearing a strange sort of toothy grimace when she got excited. Like her mate, she is retired.
Siblings:
None
Mate:
None
Offspring:
None
Extended Kin:
None
There is no running that can hide you because I can see in the dark.

Friends:
Being social and kind, it is no surprise that Torn's first friend here is Belle. So far there have not been any issues with their friendship.
Enemies:
None
Crush:
None
I'm coming up on infra-red.

Theme Song:
Infra-Red by Placebo
Credit:
Image by Nelsonismyhero.
Forget your running.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:25 pm

((Ha ha typing to quick and all accepted just make sure you can handle all of them))

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:29 pm

(( @DandyLoops123: Can-do!
@All: Feel free to bump into any of my characters. ))

Riri
5 Years
Mutt
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

The stray mutt padded out of the shade of the forest that lined the deeper section of the river. His jaws were lightly speckled with flecks of blood. That was all that remained of his previous meal. The plump rabbit he had managed to catch served as a satisfying breakfast, and his hunger was gone, at least for now.
Riri padded lazily out into the open, approaching a less steep section of the river bank. He did not stop until he was at the water's edge. Then, he lowered his head to the rippling surface and parted his mouth to reveal a soft, pink tongue that eagerly lapped up a few mouthfuls of water.

Kalysta
1.5 Years
Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Crushing on Buddy
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

In her wild romp, Kalysta found herself halted by an expanse of water. Though she could see the land on the other side, she knew that she could go no further. This section of the river was deep, and a small dog like herself could easily get carried away in the current if she was not careful.
      The terrier mix sighed to herself, slightly disappointed that she needed to turn back. Just as she was about to do so, she saw something that made her hackles stand on end. There was that dog again. The large stray called himself Riri, and he always had this strange look in his eye, like he didn't care if anyone lived or died. It made Kalysta wonder how many dogs he had killed before, and that was not a nice thought to have by any stretch of the imagination.
      Riri had lowered his head to drink, but she could just make out his eyes, turned upwards to stare at her, and Kalysta suddenly felt a cold chill, even though it was a nice, sunny day outside. She could feel her body beginning to lower submissively out of fear, so she suddenly spun around and fled in the opposite direction, tearing through the grass like the devil himself was right on her heels.

Ahiru
10 Years
Bull Terrier
Single
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Pepper

It was a short walk from their humble home, and Ahiru quickly arrived at the park with his human at his side. Once they reached the edge of the grass, he felt tension on the leash and halted. There was no need to look, Ahiru could tell that his human had stopped walking, but he turned his head anyways. He grinned gratefully as the lead was loosened and gently lifted from around his neck, leaving him free to explore the park on his own.
    "Alright, Ahiru. Go play!", encouraged the human, and Ahiru was happy to oblige.
    He barked once in affirmation and then padded off into the grass, head raised to the gentle breeze that beckoned him forward.
    Ahiru did not get far before he spotted the sleek form of Pepper at the end of a leash, wearing her usual muzzle and looking slightly disappointed at the lack of freedom. Perhaps a visit would cheer her up.
    The Bull Terrier walked over to her, and stopped a short distance away, eyeing her human with a friendly expression and wagging tail, as if to say that he meant no harm and wished to approach. Ahiru had learned long ago that some humans were afraid of dogs like him, and so he was always careful, even if he knew the human well already. He did, however, woof a soft "Hello." to Pepper.

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

Torn was lounging in the shaded trees by the deeper section of the river. He had just had a nice run, and was now cooling off and recharging his energy. Torn's mouth hung open as he panted, but his expression betrayed alertness. He took note as a black terrier mix fled past him from the river, following her with his eyes as she disappeared into the grass. After lifting his nose to the wind, he could only guess that she was running from the dog he smelled from the other side of the river. That stray had been hanging around a lot recently, but Torn was not very concerned about it, so he ignored the scent and focused his attention on a bird that landed in a branch nearby.

Maku
3 Years
Border Collie
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

Maku had decided to go for a run, and it was a very enjoyable pass-time. She had started at the shallow section of river, dashing through the water's edge and leaving a trail of spray behind her.
Once the river had grown too deep for her fun very easily, she had moved to the side to travel along the bank, but after some time of this, it started to grow dull, so she veered away from the river and slowed gradually to a stop. Maku lowered her nose to the ground and sniffed for a moment, checking to see if she could find anything interesting, but there was little that was noteworthy, so she raised her head again, gazing about in order to examine her surroundings.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:06 pm

.: Buddy .:. Male .:. Beagle .:. Single :.

Buddy whipped through the tall grass, his moist black noise picking up even the smallest o scents. The stretch of river was shallow and he lowered his head to the calm surface of water and took a long drink. When he was finished, Buddy's humans had caught up, the youngest member of the family squealed, "Wanna play fetch?" throwing the tennis ball into the water. Buddy lept in after it, causing a big splash and a large disturbance in the water.

.: Pepper .:. Female .:. Lurcher .:. Single :.

Pepper raised her head, pulling hard on her leash. The bull terrier approach her confidently making her feel better. Although her humans pulled her away, looking cautiously around for the dogs owner. "Hey..." Pepper choked, stretching her neck trying to smell the dog in front of her. The muzzle tightened on her face, pulling her skin back. "I'm Pepper....you...?" A small object whizzed past her, heading towards the river. Catching her attention immediately. Being an ex-racer Pepper couldn't resist and got loose, the leash slipping from her owners hand. The young lurcher, raced across the field quickly catching up with the small dog. The muzzle protected it from her sharp teeth, as Pepper tried desperately to get at it. Nudging it roughly and pawing it continuously.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Riri
5 Years
Mutt
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

Though he took note of the little black dog that started at him from across the river before running off in apparent terror, Riri gave no reaction whatsoever. He simply raised his head, licking a few stray drops of water from his whiskers, and stood still for a moment, as if considering his next move. Should he cross the river to check on the status of the park, or should he be on his way and forget about it?
The distant sound of a dog in distress caused him to prick his ears up in interest, but Riri made no move to investigate further. It wasn't any of his business, anyways.

Kalysta
1.5 Years
Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Crushing on Buddy
At the Open Fields
Speaking to All in Earshot

She made it to the field and slowed down a little, feeling much safer with other dogs around, but in her distracted state of mind, it took her a couple of valuable seconds to realize that a larger dog was barreling towards her. Kalysta was agile, and easily spun about to run from this new threat, uttering a surprised yelp as she did so. However, she was no match for this dog's immense speed, and soon found herself knocked off her feet, pinned under rough paws and saved from death only by the muzzle that kept the lurcher's teeth from gripping her neck. Kalysta barked incessantly, as excited terriers tend to do, as she squirmed desperately, trying to escape.
      "Hey! Stop it! Help! Help! Someone please help me!"

Ahiru
10 Years
Bull Terrier
Single
At the Open Fields
Speaking to Pepper

Catching the searching eye of Pepper's owner, Ahiru's own human moved a few steps forwards and offered a friendly wave to communicate that his dog was safe he was keeping a watchful eye on him to make sure.
    "Ahiru.", the terrier said.
    It was a short introduction, more practical than polite. Pepper seemed quite excited, so he kept his distance. He would approach her further once she calmed down a little more.
    Just then, Pepper lunged and managed to yank her leash from her owner's hand. Apparently, calm was not in this dog's vocabulary. Ahiru looked after her and realized that she was after some little terrier mix. The chase was over almost before it began, and well before Ahiru could even react. He could hear the heavy footsteps of his human, trying to catch up to Pepper and no doubt assist her owner in getting her back under control. Ahiru followed him at a slow trot. It would be better to let the humans handle this one than get personally involved. If he got pulled into a fight... Ahiru knew what would happen.

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

He snorted in irritation at all the barking drifting on the wind from the fields. It was not necessary whatsoever, and if it did not stop soon, Torn would be forced to stop it himself. He had been enjoying his relaxing a lot, though, and so he folded his ears tightly backwards and decided to try his best to ignore the noise, at least for a few minutes.

Maku
3 Years
Border Collie
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

After a short sniff, Maku decided that she would turn around and head back down to the shallower part of the river. However, she would not taking the exact same route. Instead, Maku wished to make things more interesting. Specifically, she headed for the river once more at a rapidly increasing pace, until she had reached a full sprint. Then, Maku launched herself from the river bank and plunged into the water.
Her dark head popped up a moment later, and she padded strongly forward. The current was at her back and pushed her along as she swam back towards the shallow portion of the river.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:34 pm

.: Buddy .:. Male .:. Beagle .:. With No one :.

Buddy quite happily chased his ball, bringing it back contently, the sudden commotion drew him nearer although he was immediately called back and put on his leash. His humans pulled him close as he saw a grey lurcher wrestling quite roughly with a small terrier type mix. A look of concern crossed his face, before Buddy began to bark hysterically and could not be quietened.

.: Pepper .:. Female .:. Lurcher .:. With: Kaylysta :.

Pepper ignored the pups cries for help and carried on, her nippy front teeth trying desperately to grab hold of the little dog with little success. "Come on!" She growled under her breath. "Why is it always so difficult with this thing..." Frustration built her aggression towards the small dog. She knew the humans were closing in on her location so she had to react fast. "The collar!" She muttered, nipping onto it and finally getting a grip. Lifting the small dog, she shook uncontrollably before throwing it towards the river. Stopping at the rivers edge, she dared to go no further. "Darn aim!" She growled, barking loudly at the dog.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

Postby Coyote » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:57 am

Riri
5 Years
Mutt
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

The barking only seemed to get louder. There were two dogs now, who could be heard the loudest. One of them sounded rather yappy, while the other had a more melodious voice, like some type of hound. Whatever trouble the first dog had gotten into, it had probably set off the second one.
Whatever was going on, Riri did not care to hear about it, so he turned from the river and padded off into the forest. The barking grew quieter and quieter behind him, until it was nothing more but a faint sound on the wind.

Kalysta
1.5 Years
Jack Russell Terrier Mix
Crushing on Buddy
At the Open Fields
Not Speaking

Kalysta could hear the noisy footsteps of approaching humans, but humans were slow creatures and she was left to fend off her attacker until they arrived. No dogs were able to come to her immediate rescue either, but she could hear someone barking like crazy.
      It was that barking that caught Kalysta's human's attention. The young woman had exhausted herself the night before, studying for an exam, and so had fallen asleep on a park bench. The moment she realized that her dog was in danger, she leaped to her feet and dashed through the grass, leash in hand, as she shouted at the grey dog to leave Kalysta alone.
      At first, it seemed that the Lurcher could not actually do much of anything to the smaller terrier, but then she managed to get a grip on Kalysta's collar, and the little mutt was lifted helplessly in the air and shaken about so violently that she lost of track of which direction was which. It was only when the sky engulfed her vision that Kalysta realized she was sailing through the air.
      Then, everything went dark, and through the shock of the whole ordeal, Kalysta realized that she had been thrown into the river. Her instincts kicked in and she padded towards the surface while the current pulled her downstream.

Ahiru
10 Years
Bull Terrier
Single
At the Open Fields
Not Speaking

Just as the humans were reaching Pepper, it was too late. She had grabbed the smaller dog by the collar and ended up throwing the poor thing into the river. Ahiru came to stand at the river bank, whining softly in concern as he looked out at the water and tried to spot the dog. He was a terrible swimmer, himself, and could only hope the little mutt was stronger than she looked.
    Meanwhile, his human paused briefly to ensure Pepper was more or less under control, before looking up to see a young woman running towards him, in obvious distress.
    "I'll help you find your dog.", he promised.
    Hearing this, Ahiru whined louder. His human obviously hadn't seen where the dog had landed, but Ahiru managed to attract his attention. Both humans hurried over, and the female uttered a gasp as she saw her dog's head pop up out of the water as she was slowly being carried away.

Torn
2 Years
American Staghound
Single
At the Deep River
Not Speaking

His brow furrowed in irritation as the barking only got louder. It seemed at least one or two other dogs had joined in now, and the racket was spoiling Torn's relaxation. He had intended to try to wait it out, but this rapid escalation was too much. The American Staghound finally stood with a soft groan of reluctance before setting off at an easy lope towards the direction of all the commotion. Whoever had started this was going to have to pay for it.
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅
▀▄▅

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀
▅▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
x《▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃》
Coyote

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:40 am

Pepper
4 Years Years
Rough Coat Lurcher
Single
At the Deep River
Trying to get at
Kalysta

Pepper tried desperately, her excessive whining get louder into cries. Although her owner quickly grabbed her and put her on a tight leash. "Come one w'ere going home..." She muttered. Pepper pulled back, crying constantly, barking as she choked. The man of the family, smacked her on the rump, shocking her and got her to follow.

Buddy
3 Years
Beagle
Single
At Deep River
Barking

Buddy barked louder, howling until he saw the lurcher leave. Only then did his owners let him loose. Rushing towards the rivers edge, Buddy dived in after the little dog. Swimming towards the currents he found her. The beagle was quick to react and grabbed said collar of the little terrier and took her to the shore. "Are you okay..?" He asked, "You're lucky I was here, no one else could go in after you!" Buddy wagged his tail and took a few steps away, before shaking out his wet coat.

Lioden!
DandyLoops123

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's