To Be Free *new always accepting*

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: To Be Free *new always accepting*

Postby Artemisia7799 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Back for now
Artemisia7799

Postby B L H » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:47 pm

(omg sorry about forgetting)
Stella smiled and then looked from Legend to Cosmos's. "What are your names?" she asked as she trotted closer to the two other horses. Her tail swishing to keep the flies away as she moved looked like fire when the sun hit it just right. when she got to the others Stella stopped and extended her nose to greet young Cosmos's and then Legend.
B L H

Postby bubble1234 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Legend nodded "I'm Legend, and this" legend looked at the foal next to him brushing his tail against cosmos side. "This is Cosmos."
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby iwall » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Hi, I'm iwall
Horse name: Sterling
Herd:The herd of the hidden valley
Looks: grey sleek coat with sky blue eyes and white socks and white diamond crest on head
Foals: none yet
Crush: none yet
Other: umm.. I don't know XD
iwall

Postby KodaTheWolf » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:39 pm

User:KodaTheWolf
Horse name:Echo
Herd(if one): Herd of the Hidden valley
Looks: a sleek black coat with a white star
Foals: None currently
crush: None currently
other:Nothing else to add :)
KodaTheWolf

Postby Reaper_Wolf93 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Death's Reaper
Show name: Deaths Reaper

Barn name: Grimm

Foals: None

History:
Shura had a rough past. One that would make any horse violent towards humans. Abused and starved, he slowly lived out his early days as a yearling. But that was until, he was taken out of the makeshift barn he called home. He was lead into a trailer and taken somewhere. To what he heard of the men taking, it would be a new place, one that maybe he could be happy.

He was at one point owned by a wonderful young girl who loved him. His days were happy and content but then one day, she vanished. The girl he trusted was gone. He was angry and felt betrayed. Though, he could never bring himself to hate her disappearence, he spent a month alone in his field, hoping she would come back for him. When he realized that she wasn't going to return, he leapt over the fence and bounded for the woods surrounding.

He had distanced himself from other stallions and herds, often disappearing for a couple days then returning to the forest. The stallion had grown to enjoy the freedom but not once did he forget the past. It's was something he couldn't bare to do. Since his freedom began, though he was lonely, he enjoyed what the land had to offer.

Height: 17 hh

Breed: Mustang X Draft

Weight: 2184 lbs

1 or more positive traits: Easy going, protective

3 or more negative traits: Aggressive to strangers, wild at times and bites

Personality: he is a quiet stallion who doesn't speak often. But despite that, he is strong, much to his breed. Shura will fight to protect his mares and foals but this big Clydesdale has a kind side that few will see.
I am a Dire Wolf and Liger collector and my goal is to have a complete set of both species.

love trades and I never cancel them. I love to edit and haggle. I'm mainly looking to build up my small trade group right now before going after more of my wishlist collection

Mods: Angel > Love and I are siblings and we tend share a computer and ip address so please don't ban us. We may trade unfairly from time to time. This also involves off site trades as well. Used to be Lady_Lycana

I also have a chickensmoothie account but I am not really doing off site trades until I know what is fair and what is not
Reaper_Wolf93

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's