Story of a Wolf

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Story of a Wolf

Postby burnsoul » Tue May 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Story Of A wolf.... ( Semi- Literate )
Name:
Species:
Pack/Clan?:
Mate:
Other:
Pack: N/A
Mate: N/A
Other: Burn is an independent lone wolf. She has had a gruesome past and is hardy, brave, and experienced. This young lass does have trouble making friends and getting along with others. As time goes on, her bond between herself and another individual will grow stronger. She has a dark pelt like that of a raven and divine chrome silver eyes.
The lean and skinny femora padded around the vast and open terrain. Her sore and torn paws throbbed with each and every extended stride. She had been traveling for miles without a sip of water to drink. Water was scarce even though it was all around her. The frozen snow crunched beneath her paws. Burn exhaled and her crystalized breath trailed away into the brisk and unfriendly atmosphere. Her silver optics occasionally flickered back and fourth as she examined the landscape. A glimmer caught her attention. A slight smile faded away as she saw a frozen river. There was no way she could break through that thick ice to satisfy her thirst.
Last edited by burnsoul on Wed May 07, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burnsoul

Re: Story of a Wolf

Postby burnsoul » Tue May 06, 2014 5:23 pm

burnsoul

Postby burnsoul » Wed May 07, 2014 8:24 pm

;)
burnsoul

Postby SoloFoxKit » Sat May 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Name: Luna
Species: Arctic Wolf. Image
Pack/Clan?: None, she was abandoned by her pack at birth.
Mate: None, yet.

Backstory:
A terrifying thunder of hooves shook the ground as a pack of bison stormed past the 1 month old arctic wolf pup, who struggled under a rock for saftey. She had been abandoned at birth by her own mother and father, as she was not plain white. Her original pack was strict on the members. Their coat had to be as white as fresh, crisp snow, with little, if not no markings. She however, was more of a grayish brown color.
As soon as the bison had passed, she poked her nose out from underneath the rock and sneezed. She pulled herself out, and stood, face to face with the moon. Or, was it the sun? She knew exactly what it was. A lunar eclipse. She sat, staring at the strange sight that bewildered her so. Finally, she opened her tiny mouth and spoke.
'Hello moon,' she said ' My name is Luna.'
And with that, she trotted off into the snowy wilderness. Cold on the outside, but warm on the inside.
Watch us grow!
ImageImage
SoloFoxKit

Postby burnsoul » Sun May 11, 2014 4:58 pm

Burn continued onwards. A breeze whistled past her keen and alert auditories. "huh?'' The lass slowly lifted her head to the air and inhaled the scents around her. Something stood out beyond the other smells. A familiar aroma shafted into her nostrils. "Wolf."
burnsoul

Postby SoloFoxKit » Mon May 12, 2014 11:25 am

Luna trotted along, although less cheerful than last time. Her paws were worn and sore, her throat yearned for a drink and her stomach growled as ferociously as a fighting wolf. Her vision was blurred, due to a fresh blizzard of snow, and every so often she would get a sharp pain running down her spine. She sighed, wishing for a place to stay.
Funnily enough, the second Luna reached a bend in the path she was taking, she saw a cave in the distance. A small stream trickled around it, and there was a freshly killed elk simply lying there, beckoning her over to eat it. Although her common sense told her not to rocket towards the cave (as there could be a wolf in there) her worn paws, growling stomach and pleaing throat told her otherwise. And with that she leapt down the slippery hill- and fell.
Watch us grow!
ImageImage
SoloFoxKit

Postby Maddy12345 » Thu May 15, 2014 7:27 am

You fall right into a fluffy thing you look at in then you see it is a pup about a day old her eyes are still closed

Gender female
Age- a day
Pack clan does not have one yet
Mate none

Back story
The snow falls from the mountain a pack is nearby. A mother just had birth to one pup away from here clan, but who was her mate? A wolf from another pack that was against the wolf rules. Two wolfs start to trot toward the female wolfs way the female wolf jumps up leaving me behind... The wolfs come they see me and just lift me up go to the top of the mountain and drop me. That now I was the mothers pup and they did not want me to do the same thing the mom did. So they throw me off the moutain leaving me to fend for myself...
Maddy12345

Postby Sisterly » Sat May 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Name: Sailya
{How do I insert pictures?}
Species: Arctic Wolf
Pack/Clan?: Does Not Have One Yet
Mate: None Yet, *Wants One*
Other:

"Sailya," whispered her mother, "Sailya, I have to go." Placing a paw over my head, she gave a slow lick to me and got up. "Wait!" I wailed like an 8-year-old. "Don't go! Please!"
"I have to. Take care of yourself...please."
With that, my mother left me alone in the cold. A blizzard was upon me soon, so as my mother's tail faded to nothing I put my head down. I was alone.

ImageImage

ImageImage
ImageImage

A major Ari Grande Fan right here! There isn't much to know about me unless you count loving to talk to nice people and dressing up my pets with loads of items! ♥ Sig Coding too. I loooove sig coding aton, but no matter what, I'm a huge Ariana Grande lover and I always will be and a cat lover. The tropics, the book series Warrior cats and the show H20 also strikes my interest! See yall! Love ya!
Sisterly

Postby parlaymars » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 am

Name: Ekon
Species: Elk
Pack/Clan?: None.
Mate: Nope.
Other: He has names for his sons, like all bull elk do - Magnar, Jedrek, Aurik. Strong names that have run in his family for centuries. Magnar, "strong warrior." Jedrek, "strength, manly." Aurik, "leader."

-------
Ekon lowered his great head to the trunk of the tree, twenty six points of glorious bone weapon laid against the bark. In one fluid motion he glided upward, the muscles in his neck working under all that weight, and the bark came free from the trunk with a soft cracking noise. Ekon grimaced as he chewed on the wood, not relishing the feeling of grit in his mouth. Still, it was better than nothing, and the lichens had been doing little to satisfy his hunger this year. He'd been following a stream south when he'd gotten sidetracked by an at-the-time seemingly delicious copse of trees, which he was now in the thick of. It didn't matter at the time to remember where the stream was, but now he'd lost the scent and he was very thirsty. Spying the glimmer of ice, Ekon trotted hopefully forward. Yes! A frozen river. On the other side he could see the milling of a lone wolf, female by the looks of her, but he paid her no mind. His cloven hooves came crashing down on ice - once, twice, three times, and on the forth a resounding 'crack' spurred his actions. Before long the ice gave way with a sharp, clear, sound, and he bent his mighty head to drink heartily from the fast-flowing water.

Name: Ifytr {iff-it-ear}
Species: Grey Wolf
Pack/Clan?: Nope, nor does he want one.
Mate: He's not looking at the moment.
Other: The images used in this form are not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owners.

-------
Ifytr wandered fitfully in his dreams, plodding paw over paw into the endless snowing world. He knew not what he was going towards, nor what he was leaving, he only knew one thing: forward. And so the grey-furred male plodded on, onward, until he was swallowed by the frost and eaten by the dark. Then, with a jolt, he came awake all at once - feet flying outward and ears pricking, sending snow flying across the small hollow of his makeshift den. It didn't bother him, the cold, his thick coat preventing it from causing any real discomfort, but the lumps made it awkward to sleep on. Sighing, he resigned himself to a hungry morning and got up, shaking residual snow from his spotless grey and black pelt, blinking a pair of honey-bright amber eyes. Yes, today would be a good day. Even if it was to be a hungry sort of day.
Find me on dA

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
parlaymars

Return to Realistic Animal RP's