→ The call of the wind ← (Wild horse rp) New & Accepting

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: → The call of the wind ← (Wild horse rp) New & Accepting

Postby Shepherd » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:37 am

[ Alright. Thanks. c: ]

┏━------------------------------------------━┓

H E M I S P H E R E
â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚
age; four years
gender; mare
rank; lone mare
band; ---
status; in heat
tags; ---

┗━------------------------------------------━┛

Hem kept at a leisurely pace through the unusually tall field of dying grass. The blades picked at her, as if tenaciously. Her ankles were constantly given sharp pokes from the very ends of the single blades, but they weren't sharp enough to puncture her skin. Hem flared her nostrils, continuing until she made it to another section of the area where she could graze. Contently, the mare slowed to a stop and swiveled her ears like radars to ensure no one was around. Predatory creatures at least. Feeling she was safe, the bay horse lowered her head and began to graze.
Hem finished her meal. Thirsty now, she began to trot to the nearest place she knew contained water; the waterfall.
Shepherd

Postby Inspector_Javert » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:20 am

Balios

The stallion had stopped at the waterfall to drink fr the pool below it. He was at ease - completely casual as he snorted into the water. He tossed his head slightly, splashing his face with droplets that seemed to .make his grey and white fur sparkle.

He lifted his head from the water. Refreshed. Before moving away slightly to crop at the short grass that grew around the waterfall.
ONE DAY MORE TO REVOLUTION. WE WILL NIP IT In THE BUD. WE WILL FACE THESE LITTLE SCHOOL-BOYS. THEY WILL WET THEMSELVES WITH BLOOD!

My Ultimate Dreamie is this beauty:
http://eldemore.com/codex.php#sectionTop
Inspector_Javert

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:49 pm

Image: Image
Username:One & Only Phoenix.
Name: Tsunami
Description: Sleek and skinny black mare with a white star on her forehead.
Personality: She is a brave and foolish young mare that doesn't like being ordered around and has a quick temper. She is very wary about other horses and a bit touchy, and she is very caring if you get to know her.
History: Her parents were domestic horses and didn't care much for her, as she was very unruly when she was a filly. She hated being kept in a barn, and her parents who were annoyed by her most of the time and mostly inorged her. After weeks of observing things on how to live in the wild, she broke through the fence that she was being kept in and ran away. She went across a stream so the dogs would lose her trail and she hid in clumps of grass. Finally, they stopped looking for her and she lived in the wild with a friend she made early on, who is now dead.
Family: 2 horses who lived on a ranch, called Sky and Quickfire.
Other: Nope.
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:52 pm

{Yay! Anyone open? :3}
[Note: I am currently VERY inactive on Eldemore, and have been for nearly a year now. If you want to contact me for whatever reason, you'll probably be better off doing it on my Aywas account. I am Prismatic at #60028 on there. Thank you.]
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Inspector_Javert » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:02 pm

(I pretty much am)
ONE DAY MORE TO REVOLUTION. WE WILL NIP IT In THE BUD. WE WILL FACE THESE LITTLE SCHOOL-BOYS. THEY WILL WET THEMSELVES WITH BLOOD!

Inspector_Javert

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:09 pm

{Okay}
Tsunami ran along in a grassy meadow in a forest, warily watching for danger. Ahead, she could see the trees were thinning out and hear the rushing of a waterfall, distant but getting closer with every step. She neighed happily; she hadn't seen an inkling of a stream or river in the forest; she wondered how the plants had survived. She pushed herself faster, skidding to a halt as she saw a a grey horse (Balios), eating at some grass by the waterfall. She watched him from the shelter of a birch tree, prancing nervously.
One & Only Phoenix

Postby Inspector_Javert » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:46 am

Balios

His nose twitched and he lifted his head - ears flicking back and forth. He could smell horse. He turned his head slowly - searching the trees for a sign of movement. All his instincts were telling him to run. Not to stay still. But he fought them and remained motionless. Only his ears and eyes moving.

Inspector_Javert

Postby One & Only Phoenix » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm

She blinked, making up her mind. She hesitantly trotted out of the birch tree, into the sight of the stallion. Hello, she neighed nervously.
One & Only Phoenix

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's