xx

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Who We Are - Stray Cat RP -

Postby brilliancide » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:40 am

Username: S A F I.
Name: Terrence
Wanted Rank: Stray
Personality: Scared of other cats, and always hiding in a corner of an alley.
History: Terrence was abused as a pet and was taken away by a shelter. When a worker opened his cage, he shot out and ran out of the door. Terrence is now living as a stray, wishing he had a friend to stay with.
Crush: None
Mate: Too young
Kits: Too young
Other: Image
Last edited by brilliancide on Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brilliancide

Postby Ashykitten » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm

{ Both accepted c: }
ImagexxImage
ImagexxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im yoongi !, feel free to call me grace !! im secretly gay for min yoongi but honestly its pretty obvious hehe ,, if you didnt know or it wasnt clear, i love love love kpop, especially bts, bigbang, and toppdogg. i have a load of other interests, including dan and phil, anime, k-dramas, and cats. also, dont be afraid to send me a little pm, i love to talk to people !! c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhave a lovely day! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ashykitten

Postby brilliancide » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Can we start rping? :D
brilliancide

Postby Ashykitten » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:38 pm

{ Once one more person joins c: }
ImagexxImage
ImagexxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im yoongi !, feel free to call me grace !! im secretly gay for min yoongi but honestly its pretty obvious hehe ,, if you didnt know or it wasnt clear, i love love love kpop, especially bts, bigbang, and toppdogg. i have a load of other interests, including dan and phil, anime, k-dramas, and cats. also, dont be afraid to send me a little pm, i love to talk to people !! c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhave a lovely day! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Ashykitten

Postby brilliancide » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 pm

(Ok)
brilliancide

Postby Foxtail » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Sounds like you need me ^^))
Username: Foxtail
Name: Lightning
Wanted Rank: deputy (if someone makes a clan.)
Personality: friendly. Will share food if she has more then enough.
History: I've always been a loner. I was born on the streets
Crush: open
Mate: open
Kits: open
Other: She is brown with an unusual yellow streak on her side. She thinks it's because of twolegs. She has green eyes

"Men have forgotten this truth," says the fox "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."

"I am sometimes a fox and sometimes a lion. The whole secret of government lies in knowing when to be the one or the other."

"A cat grieves during the journey through life and wishes for Starclan. They believe it is better, but I think these cats fools. For it is not entirely about the ending, it's about the Journey too."
Foxtail

Postby bubble1234 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 am

Username: bubble1234
Name: nightfrost
Wanted Rank: leader
Personality: she is kind and nice and loyal to her clan and a very good fighter.
History: she was a stray then she joined a clan.
Crush: none yet
Mate: none yet
Kits: none yet
Other: she is all black with light grey streaks and have light blue eyes.
Basically gone.
In need of art and willing to pay rare and up pets!
bubble1234

Postby Twobit » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 am

Username: Twobit
Name: Nornie
Wanted Rank: None as of now
Personality: Nornie is a shy and cautious feline who is very aloof towards other cats, animals and humans alike. Even when approached with friendliness, Nornie will probably run for the nearest hiding spot and watch you from there. When relaxed, Nornie is confident and independent of herself and holds herself high with a quiet and cool charade. She seems very motherly towards young cats and kits as well.
History: Nornie was born from a family of breeders who only bred cats to make a profit. She was treated poorly, weakening her trust with humans. Before she could have her kits born and torn away from her for money, an animal rescue group saved her and the rest of the other cats. She was fostered in a kind human's home, having an entire room for herself and for her babies. It took time for her to adjust to her new environment, spending most of her time hiding under the couch, but soon began to trust humans again once she saw how happy and relaxed her kittens were. One by one, she watched other humans take away her kits, but she oddly felt alright with it - like she knew they were heading for a secure home. Nornie was soon adopted by a couple of humans and things were looking up.. Until one day things got tense in the new household and Nornie found herself in the streets, at least a city away from her new owners. So far, the ex-mother was able to survive a few weeks on her own. Her trust in humans has diminished, and perhaps to her own kind as well - because if there's anything she learned in her her two years, it's that the world can be a cruel, selfish place. People are bound to cozy up to you, then stab you in the back for later. Nornie has yet to open up again to anyone else after that.
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits: Aria, Jimmy, Tuxe and Orin - All hopefully found lovely homes
Other: [x] Nornie is a black tortoise-shell cat with bright green-yellow eyes, perhaps the closest to the color of the fruit flesh of a lime. A light brown streak trails from her forehead down her muzzle to her nose and spreads around her left cheek. Her chin is a mixture of tan and white fur that connects all the way down to her chest. Her right arm is black and her left is white with pale brown and black patches and all of her toes are dipped in pure white. Her back is dark with light brown streaks and her tail is long with the end of it white as well.
Shiloh|Shelter Cat
Delicate|Fearful|Loving
How about taking a look?
Twobit

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's