♡when Hope was found, light followed☆wolf rp☆open/accepting♡

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

♡when Hope was found, light followed☆wolf rp☆open/accepting♡

Postby The Safe Haven » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:46 pm

"Whahhh!?, where am I, who are you!?" A wolf wakes from a terrible nightmare as he looked around and began to sorrow. He began to mumble and stutter,"they're gone, all gone" he wanted comfort for the first time he cried, he began to look around as he left the area he was surounded in that brought painful memories, he pawed at the ground that left thuds he growled and realized other may need help too so he decided it's time to make a new pack, a new family., he gave a fierce loud howl that echo through the forest calling every wolf in need of a pack, a comfort , a family....

☆rules☆
~sites rules
~can not mate with yourself
~no power play
~please when someone ask for a recap, give them one

♤Minimods♤
Pm me if your interested

♢About my character♢
《Name》
Takk
《Gender》
Brute
《Looks/decription》
This brute is larger than most ,he is masculant and thick furred
《Pelt color/markings》
He is mainly black furred and his markings are a dark silver grey of patch on his chest and on his muzzle, also his toe tips
《Personality》
Understanding, sweet, strong, strict, sour at first, strong will, hot headed , and hardworking
《Mate》
None
《Crush》
None
《Rank》
Alpha

Pack info~
Name-
Dark moon pack

Alpha brute- Takk
Alpha fae- Nawdeno
Beta brute- ♥
Beta fae- Star
Delta brute-♥
Delta fae- Shadow
Lead medic-
Medics-
Lead warrior-
Warriors- Blade
Omegas-
Mother expecting-
Mother/pups-
Pups-
Elders-
Loners-

To sign up-

Code: Select all
《Name》

《Gender》

《Looks/decription》

《Pelt colors/markings》

《Personality》

《Rank》

《Mate/crush》

《Short/long bio》

Users that have signed up:

-I will add things in later on, I'm on my mobile

site I used for the fonts~
http://cooltext.com/
Last edited by The Safe Haven on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

↓Attention↓
I'm usually not on all the time

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
The Safe Haven

Re: ♡when Hope was found, light followed☆wolf rp☆open/accept

Postby The Safe Haven » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Bump cx

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby The Safe Haven » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Bump~plc join

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby The Safe Haven » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Bump~plc join

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby The Safe Haven » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 am

Anyone?, bump-)

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby kitten441 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:49 am

Name》Nawdeno

《Gender》fea

《Looks/decription》Silver with 3 black paws and blu eyes

《Pelt colors/markings》A black tail tip

《Personality》very kind and loving

《Rank》Alpha fea

《Mate/crush》tekk

《Short/long bio》
Image Image

kitten441

Postby The Safe Haven » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:21 pm

Accepted but, your rank as alpha fae, you need to wins his heart or prove yourself to be his mate)

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby kitten441 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:37 am

OK, when do we start? we need a lot more wolves)
Image Image

kitten441

Postby K9 mutt » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Name Star
gender female
age 3
Rank beta female
personality will rp it out
history none
kin none
mate/crush none
pups none
K9 mutt

Postby kitten441 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:38 am

(accepted since zero hadn't post in a long time.)
Image Image

kitten441

Next

Return to Realistic Animal RP's