♡when Hope was found, light followed☆wolf rp☆open/accepting♡

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: ♡when Hope was found, light followed☆wolf rp☆open/accept

Postby The Safe Haven » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Accepted
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

↓Attention↓
I'm usually not on all the time

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 
The Safe Haven

Postby The Safe Haven » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:18 pm

Bump

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby Cowgirl » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:26 am

[Hopefully joining. Could my characters be someone's pups?]
- Hi there, my name is Sarah!
- I'm a young adult living in the UK.
- I love dogs, horses and cows.
Cowgirl

Postby SilentObserver » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:33 am

(You could be mine if you want but I don't have a mate.)
SilentObserver

Postby The Safe Haven » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Oh sure, you two work that situation out if yah want)

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby The Safe Haven » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Le bump)

↓Attention↓

The Safe Haven

Postby ~WolfCharm~ » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:50 am

Name | Solaris
    Age | 4 years
    Gender | male
    Personality | Solaris is smart and wise and quite level headed for his age. He is hard to get to know sometimes and is protective of the pack. He is strong and won't back down to a challenge. He is willing to help anyone out if they need it. He is fit and sometimes, stubborn and hard to convince when he has his mind set on something. He is warm hearted, caring and friendly but cautious of strangers. He gets treated quite badly since he is the Omega of the pack but he still will protect the pack with his life.
    History | Solaris father was a lone wolf and his mother was an omega. She had pups, he was born into a litter of four pups. His parents had to abandon all of them not allowed to have any pups. His siblings died from starvation and the cold, Solaris didn't. He taught himself how to hunter and fight at a very young age becoming very good at it. He then found a new pack to join at the age of a year old. However he was out into Omega since he was a loner and has been there ever since.
    Desired rank | fighter
    Rank | omega
    Crush | none
    Mate | none
    Pups | none
    Other | nope

Name | Eclipse
    Age | 2 years old
    Gender | female
    Personality | Eclipse is on edge, cautious and suspicious of strangers and a lot of other wolves. She doesn't trusts many wolves only hers really. She is timid but is speedy and fast. She very agile with her lanky legs. She is caring and warm hearted to those she cares about. Eclipse can be shy and wonders away from trouble, but will stand up for herself if need be.
    History | prefers not to say
    Desired rank | none

Rank | loner (if that's okay)
    Crush | none
    Mate | none
    Pups | none
    Other | none

Name | Fell
    Age | 3 and half years
    Gender | male
    Personality | Fell is Not really the talkative lad, more the mysterious type. He is stern, and doesn't out up with anything. Sarcastic at times, almost to the brink that is hurts someone's feelings. Fell gets inflamed very easily, and attacks without warning when mocked or threatened. He sees the world as a survival game. Last one standing wins.
    History | Fell was kicked out of his pack, being accused of murder. Even though it was not him, he ran from them onto a mountain next to the packs territory. Up there can do a lot to a wolf, and it did a lot to him. He started to talk to himself and the snow, ripping out tufts of fur out of his tail too. He could have just gone around the mountain, but his mind went....blank. And insanity didn't fall far behind. A few days later the snow on the mountain started to melt and streams flowed down the mountain. Fell was in a cave chewing on rocks, making his gums bleed. A stream started to flow by the cave, and the sound of flowing water was enough to make Fell drop the blood dripping rocks and head to the cave entrance to the stream. He looked down into the water and saw his reflection. Then, looking down on his face, and his matted fur and dull yellow-gold eyes, he remembered his whole life and past, and broke out of his insanity. After that he made the trip around the mountain and into new territory. He jumped into ponds and groomed himself and got his matted black fur gleaming again. He started hunting bigger prey and soon he was his old self again. A few weeks after that he joined the pack.
    Desired rank | fighter
    Rank | fighter
    Crush | none
    Mate | none
    Pups | none
    Other | none

{ I may make some more wolves soon not sure yet. I will wait and see what others put up first }
~WolfCharm~

Postby Dangerous Girl » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
《Name》
luna
《Gender》
Female
《Looks/decription》

《Personality》
Can I rp out I'm never good at that
《Rank》
Lead medic
《Mate/crush》
Not at the moment no
《Short/long bio》
She was born in the pack and always had a natural ability with healing

CODE: SELECT ALL
《Name》
Kei
《Gender》
Male
《Looks/decription》

《Personality》
Rp out if I can
《Rank》
Beata male (If it's not taken if so loner please)
《Mate/crush》
Um....no
《Short/long bio》
He was part of the pack since he was a pup....if he is to be a loner he just ran away
You have to admit...
your day just got a little better watching that
Dangerous Girl

Postby quitting, sorry! » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:01 pm

《Name》
Dakota
《Gender》
Female
《Looks/decription》

《Pelt colors/markings》
Tan back and Black face, chest, underpaws and belly, legs, and paws
《Personality》
Dakota is strong. She can be: Jumpy, extremely sarcastic, rude, blunt. She seems skiddish when you first meet her, due to her past, but as she gets to know you, she get much more comforable
《Rank》
Fighter
《Mate/crush》
Win her heart
《Short/long bio》
She doesn't like to talk about it..
QUITTING!
ALL MY PETS ARE GONE!
I AM RAFFLING MY PRONG FOXES A BUABLES NOW.
DO NOT TRADE FOR THEM OR I WILL FOE YOU!
HERE'S A LINK TO THE RAFFLE: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6762
quitting, sorry!

Postby quitting, sorry! » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:53 pm

To inactive. Disregard my form. I'd recommend closing the RP because of how inactive it is. Sorry.
QUITTING!
ALL MY PETS ARE GONE!
I AM RAFFLING MY PRONG FOXES A BUABLES NOW.
DO NOT TRADE FOR THEM OR I WILL FOE YOU!
HERE'S A LINK TO THE RAFFLE: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=6762
quitting, sorry!

Previous

Return to Realistic Animal RP's