Swift Pack || Wolf RP || Open & Accepting

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: Swift Pack || Wolf RP || Open & Accepting

Postby Flamestar & Stonefur » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:11 am

Could you hold delta female until I get on computer in a few hours or so until I get picked up by my parents then at my house so could you reserve it?
[/left]
Hello!
I'm Flamestar And I've Been On Here For Almost A Year!
If You Need Help Tell Me!
Flamestar & Stonefur

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:14 am

|| Of course, I've already added you, It's just that it's hard to RP on mobile, so I think you should wait, then edit your forum later. ||

"The lonesomeness is worth more than a thousand lives.
This freedom is worth more than all of the lands on Earth..."

Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon...
And every night it howls for a love, it can not touch.

"For the strength pf the pack is the wolf,
And the strength of the wolf, is the courage."
The Song of The Wolf

Postby Flamestar & Stonefur » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks!
[/left]
Hello!
Flamestar & Stonefur

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:34 am

The Song of The Wolf wrote:
|| Pretty much the spiritual, or doctor wolf. ||

Feather woke to the sound of snow whirring. She blinked open her bright, emerald green eyes, and scanned her surroundings. As usual, Feather was laying on a mossy nest, in a snug, earthed out hole. Snow scattered the ground, since Winter had just began, and it was freezing. Feather ignored the rumble of pain in her belly, as she shifted her scrawny self upwards. Letting out a soft yawn, that revealed her gleaming white teeth, Feather shook her head, before rising to her paws, and stretching. Flexing her paws, she flicked her tail, and padded out of the den.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow shighed softly, his amber eyes gleaming, as he plodded on, through the thick blizzard. His black fur was matted with flecks of white, and patches of dull gray. Exhausted, he happened upon a small cave, and gratefully fell in, before landing with a sickening thud!, though he did not care, and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby Scar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Entranced by the song of winter, the eerie call of the wind that brought the deathly chill with it, Nanco watched motionlessly from the security of his little den. Not quite as small as the Omegas but big enough for him, as well as maybe one other wolf. Which would definitely help with the low temperature issue on occurs, but he managed.
Flicking an ear back, nose twitching as he tested the air, but smelling merely the aroma of the blizzard outside, not that he mind, he quite liked the smell of snow.

Tucking his backlegs closer to his large frame, thick fur puffing up under the change of position, Nanoc leaned his body against the back wall of his den. Eyes drooping, jowls pulled back as his mouth parted to reveal rows of ragged teeth in a big yawn. He had been observing the blizzard for quite some time now, lacking some sleep in the process.
Curling his bushy tail around him, Nanoc laid his head on his paws and watched the outside world become a wall of white ice. Smacking his tongue, his throat feeling dry as he was yearning for a drink, but knew that would have to wait until this storm calmed. Lazily blinking, Nanoc slowly closed his eyes as his breathing lessened to a steady flow, muttering oh so softly to himself,"The spirits aren't pleased..."

"That has to be,"he stopped abruptly in his sentence to yawn again before continuing,"the only explanation we've been plagued with such a nasty snow." His voice trailed off to muffled noises, until stopping completely to sound that he had finally fallen into slumber's embrace.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
text text text text text text t
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;
Have an great day!

"Scar- the Ancient of Destroying Evidence"
"I like big men and I cannot lie~"

✦ ✦ ママ犬 ✦ ✦

ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ,
very well,
THE LOVE
WITHIN MYSELF

✦ ✦ ✦
ImageImage

❝ ᴏɴʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ
BREAK
THE SHELL

Scar

Postby The Song of The Wolf » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:00 pm

The wind howled softly in the distance, like birds, but with the sound of the death. From outside of the storm, you could see two pinpricks of green in the distance. Only then could you notice the slightly moving figure of a snowy white wolf.The Alpha Female crouched down, her fur bushed out, as she tried to keep the snow outside of her den, but with no luck. She shighed, and glanced down, eyes not as bright as they used to be.

Feather managed to shake her freezing fur free of snow, shivering lightly, before padding through the tunnel, that connected to the Shaman's Den. The rarely used dirt tunnel was small, but free of snow. It was made only for this purpose, this alone. To get from place to place, in a storm. Soon, the smell of fresh herbs hit Feather's nose, as she plodded on, the low hanging tunnel scraping at her spine, as the tunnel grew into a cave. Feather shook her slightly dirty pelt, and scanned her surroundings, looking for Nanoc.

Spotting the slightly dirty brute, Feather narrowed her eyes on him, and twitched her tail in annoyance. She loved the rain, but loathed Winter. "The Spirits are angry with us, aren't they?" Feather tried not to sound angry, but she glanced outside, and saw the moving hue of large wisps in the distance, and it just made her angry. Why did they deserve this misfortune? "What does it mean?" She asked, stamping her foot, trying not to sound demanding, but she didn't particularly like it when they meddled with things of their own.

The Song of The Wolf

Postby Sky Wing » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:33 pm

~deleted post~
Last edited by Sky Wing on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxE N D U R E

xxxxxxxxxxxąηɗ

S U R V I V E

xxxxNo matter what you

xxxxxxxkeep finding

xxxxxsomething to fight

xxxxxxxxxxxxxfor
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Sky Wing

Postby Flamestar & Stonefur » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:52 pm

http://howlingforjustice.files.wordpres ... -kewl1.jpg
Name Faith of wind
Nickname Faith/Wind
Gender Fae
Rank Delta female
Age 5
Crush ?
Other ?
http://4hdwall.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... papers.jpg
Name Stone of wall
Nickname Stone/Wall
Gender Brute
Rank Alpha male if that's ok?
Age 6 years
Crush Feather
Other Hai!
[/left]
Hello!
Flamestar & Stonefur

Postby beloved seamelon » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:41 pm

{Doesn't betas have to be mates before they are, well the same rank? Like that's just what I thought.. and claw likes Feather.}
Please join my rp. We need members!!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2585
Cat lover! <3

A beloved seamelon c: ------------>

beloved seamelon

Postby Scar » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Ears flicking back instantly, opening to reveal crisp, brown eyes and slowly glancing towards the owner of the new sound within his den. It was actually surprising those tunnels were in still safe condition to use, perhaps it would be wise to investigate them and ensure the safety. For they came in handy during times like this.
Studying the Alphess's emerald eyes, hard and full of anger, his jowls pulled back in a thin line as he hummed deeply with uncertainty.
"Normally, I always know the Spirits intentions through dreams before their judgment strikes,"Nanoc responded, gruff and scratchy is deep voice was. "But this time, I received not."

"Either demonic spirits are at play here,"looking to the opening of his den, eyes glancing over the white lands beyond,"or there is something, or someone, purposely trying to anger them."
His eyes wiped back to focus on her, hard and judgmental, of course he wasn't suspicious of her but he can honestly admit that he has been having bad, otherworldly vibes lately.
Something was terribly wrong, but he couldn't fathom what.
v
v
v
v

❝ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʏ
LOCKED DEEP INSIDE OF ME

BUT NOW IT'S FREE
ɪᴛ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ ❞

ImageImage
Have questions?
Feel free to drop a PM! c;