.:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

Re: .:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Postby Distortionist » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Lark - Borzoi - Female

Lark shifted her weight from one leg to another, pondering Chessie's invitation. Her brows were furrowed in concentration. She definitely wouldn't really mind going back to the woods, but she would really miss the windhound too... What to do? The female considered the boring emptiness of the lone life and shrugged slightly, her shoulders moving up and down. "I'll come." Lark responded hesitantly, hoping she was doing the right thing.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Mil123ey » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Autumn watched stricker, talking to star. She wondered where she would go. She did not think this thru. All never make it out here and I don't have any friends. I don't know how to hunt or fight she sighed maybe all get stuck in the shelter again. Then sighed again and layed back down.
Mil123ey

Postby Wolf » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:38 pm

Ren~
The male nodded and tossed his muzzle the oppisite way. If that doen't work, I know a forest very well down over there, a couple days from town. I haven't seen a human there and the rabbits and brds are plentiful." He offered as he grabbed Dagger carefully. There was a very large area of forest a few days walk away from the town. There were rarely
any dangerous animals and plenty amounts of dens and clearings.

Dagger and Akira~
Akira hesitated but answered slowly. "Um, I am going with my daddy either way, Im nit leaving him again." She whined as she glanced up at Star. What if Star didn't go with her father? She already thought of Star as her mom, but she was staying with her father, as well as Dagger. Dagger tipped his muzzle slightly, his eyes brightening as he thought about the places they could go.

Sinister~
The now lone dog slunk off into the nearby trees, heading towards the place Dhiren had talked about. So what if the planned to take it as a territory, he wouldnt bother them. Unless they started it.
Wolf

Postby DandyLoops123 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 am

Cardinal sat up and walked slowly towards the group. Stopping far enough away so he could turn and walk away without them stopping but close enough for them to hear. "You don't need me Ember..." He said, "You have Striker, Ranger, Chessie even" He added, sighing deeply he turned to walk away.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

Postby Jazz0109 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:58 am

Star laughed a light cheerful laugh. "Oh silly, I would never leave your father or Dagger" she smiled kindly. "I grew up without a father and hated it, we will stay with your brother- and father" she reassured the pup. She picked her up carefully ready to follow the male. She did not care where they went as long as they got away, quickly. She glanced at Cardinal wondering why the brute was not coming. She shrugged it off and turned to her brother "you coming?" She asks hopefully. He nodded "duh" he grinned waitin behind her.
Jazz0109

Postby qwertypi303 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 pm

(I'm afraid that I am getting rather busy, and am unable to keep up with you guys, so I will have to quit)
qwertypi303

Postby maluruloki » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

(( Alright, qwertypi303 - it was good to have you as part of the RP, even for a short time. :) See you around the site! ))

Chessie
At Lark's agreement to travel with the group, Chessie did a quick little circle-bounce, ending up in a play-bow with her tail wagging in the air.
"Yes! I think we'll do fine together. Come on, let's go join the group," she said as she padded over to stand near Star and Dhiren. In the corner of her eye, she saw movement and glanced over to see Sinister slinking away. The Windhound wrinkled her brows as she watched him go; she wasn't sure why, but he struck a chord of pity in her. She was quick to remind herself that he might be a cause of trouble as well, so...hmm. In the end, she wasn't quite sure what to think, so she turned herself back to the safer focus at hand, which appeared to be decided where to go.

Striker
Striker didn't hear an immediate reply from Ranger as far as being picked up, so he delayed in grabbing the pup and brought up his head to look for Autumn. He saw the Cavalier lying down a ways off and barked at her.
"Oy, Autumn, come on! We could use some more dogs," he said with a friendly wag of his tail. Because she's a Spaniel, she'll probably be good at hunting or at least flushing birds. She'll be useful. "If you haven't seen any humans in your area, then we'll head that way," he replied to Ren's comment. Striker was definitely looking forwards to chasing rabbits again. Though they were often lean, he enjoyed the fresh taste of the meat.
ImageCharacter Thread Still putting things in this space.
maluruloki

Postby Distortionist » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

Lark - Borzoi - Female

Lark followed Chessie's gaze over to Sinister's dark form slinking away from the others. Was he not coming? She shrugged a little to herself and turned back to the windhound. It was his decision, after all. With her tongue lolling out of her mouth as a result of the humid night air, she strode over to the rest of the dogs and sat down near the edge of the chattering group.
***Offering FR treasure/stuff, artwork, or older trades for this month's outcomes, token, and event pets***
Birthday Nov. 30

Watch Me Grow! wrote:ImageImage
Trading Guidelines wrote:
Some things you should know before you hit trade C:
- Mass accumulating ligers is my ultimate goal -
- Nothing I only have one of is for trade unless overpay -
- Baubles are appreciated, but not needed -
Distortionist

Postby Csi_Luver120 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:02 am

Ember shook her slim red head stubbornly. She narrowed her eyes zeroing in on Cardinal. She watched him walk away but bounded easily towards him. "Not so fast mister!" She commanded him to stop. "You can't shake me off that easily" she raised a eyebrow. Her green eyes twinkled devilishly. "I am stayin with you" she insisted.

Ranger noticed Striker walk away. The small pup did not mind much. He noticed the other dogs pick up his friend. "DADDY!" He bellowed barreling into Striker. "You can pick me up to go now" he decided like he came up with the idea. He noticed Autumn "you are tiny" he stated wagging his stubby tail.
Csi_Luver120

Postby DandyLoops123 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:57 am

Cardinal stopped in his tracks. "You have everyone else and I can tell you I am not their favorite dog..." He started, "It's better that we go our separate ways but if you insist" Cardinal didn't want to be alone for the rest of his life. Bounding towards Ember, even though it was a short distance, he sat and embraced her in a hug.
ï αṃ ṃεɾεlÿ ḋεατhṡ ṃεṡṡεṉģεɾ

Lioden!
http://lioden.com/register.php?r=24002
DandyLoops123

PreviousNext

Return to Realistic Animal RP's