.:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Post role plays centered around the realistic world of animals from books, movies, and games.

.:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:31 am

Pound of the Forgotten

part 1
You're a dog that either lived happily in a cozy home, lived the pound life, or was born a stray. Either way, right now, you're in the pound. The cages are big enough, sort of clean. you have a old blanket to sleep on and food bowls, though they will usually remain empty.The staff members often will 'forget' to feed you, bathe you, or take you out to relive yourself, but it doesn't matter. The only thing you're worried about is escaping.

Collar Colors
Red: Aggressive towards humans and other dogs.
Orange: Semi-Aggressive towards humans and other dogs.
Yellow: Male or female, Agressive towards humans and other dogs at times
Green: Male; Aggressive towards humans, Not Aggressive towards other dogs
Blue: Male; Not Aggressive towards humans, Aggressive towards other dogs
Purple: Female; Not aggressive towards humans, Aggressive towards other dogs
Pink: Female; Aggressive towards humans, not aggressive towards other dogs
Brown with Black vest and yellow words spelling out name: Up for adoption.
Black collar, Grey harness: Either its a puppy, or its nice towards everyone

1.Common Sense!
----
3. Keep genders even, please
4. maximum of 5 characters.
5. Cussing is allowed, just * out the bad ones, like b**** or a**, hopefully, we won't use those...
6. You do not have to wait to be accepted!
7. Dont go more then 3 pages without me please
Last edited by Wolf on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wolf

Joining/Character Forums || Seasons and News

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Forum

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#d77127]w[/color][color=#c4a23a]a[/color][color=#b0cb4e]n[/color][color=#9ce962]n[/color][color=#89fa75]a[/color] [color=#62f59c]j[/color][color=#4edfb0]o[/color][color=#3abcc4]i[/color][color=#2790d7]n[/color][color=#135ceb]![/color][/size]
 Name:
Breed:
Collar:
History: -optional-
Personality:
Desription:
Image: -optional-
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

[/center]

Season and Extra

Fall
Winter
Spring
Summer
Fall

Not Mating Time
Mating Time
Last edited by Wolf on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolf

My Forums || Check here, I'll update

Postby Wolf » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Name: "The name is Dhiren, but most just call me Ren."
Breed: Rottweiler
Collar: "It's yellow, honestly. I don't have much patience with those stupid people and most dogs."
History: "Well, I had a fairly normal life as a pup. I lived with some regular humans- a young woman and her infant- living the spoiled life of table scraps and sleeping on the bed. After sometime I recall her getting a abusive boyfriend, he would hurt her and I attacked him. He was injured pretty badly and threatned to press charges so she gave me up without hesitation. This is why I don't like many humans, they use you for protection, a friend, snuggle buddy, but then they just abandon you in the end. No one is happy forever.
Personality: Ren is usually a quiet and laid-back dog, but when he gets annoyed, he doesn't hold his tounge. He is protective of what is his and somewhat kind under his hard exterior. He often puts all his anger out about his old human, saying its her fault he is so unstable. If you dig deep enough Dhiren is a kind and caring dog.
Desription: Is pretty built for a dog, almost muscular enough to be a fighting dog. He has a docked tail and a small scar onder his right eye.
Image: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&q=extra+large+rottweiler&revid=402391909&sa=X&ei=ulsFUvjJAYW42QWKzIF4&ved=0CDUQ1QIoAQ&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i%7C63%3Bd%7CrfClyJQr-7RmpM%3A
Crush: "No, absolutley not. I have no time for that crap."
Mate: "I had one at one point, the neighbors german shepard, but after she had our pups they sold them off and moved away. I never seen her again."
Pups: "I had 4 in a litter with my ex-mate, Sheila. They were sold to a large man that lived somewhere in the country and some children. I remember their names were - Dagger, Akira, Tame, and Hunter."
Other: "I have a small rubber ball, around the size of a child palm, that I carry everywhere. I was Sheilas, it is completely red except for her name written across it in black marker. I managed to engrave my intial into it after weeks of careful chewing."

---
Name: "Hi there! My name is Dagger."
Age: "The human people tell others that I am 4 months old..."
Gender: "I am a brute! Just like my father, whom I have never really met."
Breed: Rottweiler/Germanshepard
Collar: "I have a uncomfortable black collar and a vest."
History: Dagger had a fairly average puppyhood, being mothered, sold, having a human family. That is untill the humans decided the could no longer afford him, so they took him here, except for Akira.
Personality: Dagger is a very social pup, he loves meeting new dogs and playing with his friends. He is considered very polite for a puppy- he always speak properly, he's never rude... The the adults atleast. .3.
Desription:
Image: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=3+rottweiler+puppies&oq=3+rottweiler+puppies&gs_l=img.3...2238.17104.0.17184.38.17.4.17.14.4.2809.11951.2j11j9-4.17.0....0...1ac.1.24.img..19.19.1417.E0Di3ah6UaE&biw=768&bih=928&sei=aCgIUr22Kees2QXE8YCIBQ#biv=i%7C20%3Bd%7CYT1gF_PrmTdq9M%3A
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other: He has a small bite-like mark on his tail. Also has his fathers looks.

---
Name: "My name is Akira.. Lots of other just call me Kira though."
Gender: "I am a female, I would never ever want to be a stupid boy!" :|
Breed: "My momma once to,d me I am a german shepard and rottweiler, but I have her looks instead of my dads."
Collar: "It's yellow. I can be mean to humans at times, but I would never be rude to a fellow dog."
History: -Basically the same as Dagger's-
Personality: Akira is a very quiet puppy, she is shy and kept to herself, rarely romping and playing with others. She is very skittish and slightly paranoid of large objects(cars,dogcatching tools...). The pup is one to stay out of dark places and big corwds, though she is constantly with her brother, and soon to be with her father. After some time, shenwill open up to be a playfull and flirty pup.
Desription:
Image: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=768&bih=928&site=imghp&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=VEIJUpPmH4HB2wX2x4CgDw&q=4+month+old+german+shepherd%2Frottweiler&oq=4+month+old+german+shepherd%2Frottweiler&gs_l=img.12...9109.10396.0.11612.2.2.0.0.0.0.1187.1275.1j7-1.2.0....0...1c.1.24.img..2.0.0._O0Xb_HP6VE#biv=i%7C159%3Bd%7CZAdsBDZHxMX7gM%3A
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Other: Took her mothers looks.

---
Name: "...Sinister."
Breed: "I am a wolf hybrid. That means my fangs are extremely sharp."
Collar: "It's red, can't you see?"
History: -Sinister was raised in the dog fights since he was a youg pup. After losing his first fight a year ago, he was beat half to death by several humans and other dogs. Then he woke up in this kennel. The fights and abuse is were he got his agressive ness from.
Personality: he is a very cruel canine. He has no remorse for others feelings, nor does he care how his actions impact others. He is very emotionless, aside from his adression, and retorts, but deep down, he has a soft heart.
Desription:
Image: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&q=white+wolf+hybrid+dogs&revid=1961175245&sa=X&ei=TVcJUpSBFbOFyQG064CYDw&ved=0CDYQ1QIoAg&biw=768&bih=928#biv=i%7C27%3Bd%7CnHRQ2rCfQME98M%3A
Crush: "Yeah, like that will happen. Maybe during this season.. I can smell them"
Mate: "No. Not in a lifetime.
Pups: "...!"
Other: "No, now go away!"

---
Name: "Hey, my name is Kadence!"
Breed: "I am a proud greatdane mix."
Collar: "It is green, while I try not to be agreesive to canines, I'll happily attack a human."
History: W.I.P
Personality: Kadence is a very hyper canine that is always estatic. He loves to play and romp around, as well as being a casanova by florting with every fae he sees. He loves to tease and joke with other dogs, also being one to be forget important things. Despite all this, he can be serious and calm, as well as caring and loving towards his mate and friends.
Desription:
Image: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=albino+great+dane&oq=albino+gre&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.1608.11204.0.14587.21.15.4.2.2.0.474.2057.4j10j4-1.15.0....0...1ac.1.24.img..2.19.1821.IrSNNdsdNpQ&biw=768&bih=928&sei=EVsJUtu0O-moyAGn7oGQDg#biv=i%7C32%3Bd%7CGL1bZiT8CGBuRM%3A
Crush: "I have no crush at the moment, but there are a few cute females in here..."
Mate: "None yet, but I am looking foreward to getting one."
Pups: "I would abosolutley love em'!
Other: ---
Last edited by Wolf on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Wolf

Re: .:Dogs of the Forgotten:.

Postby н σ я ѕ є » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:58 am

I wanna join!
Name:
"My name is Ford. Not very feminine, huh? I prefer to think of it as cute, not girly."
Breed:
"I'm a German Shepherd, Collie mix."
Collar:
"Fine, if you must know my collar is pink. I'm good with other dogs and human children, but I don't like most human adults. They try and hurt me and pretend they know everything."
History:
Ford was born on a farm with her three brothers. However her brothers were sold as soon as they were old enough, as her humans did not want male farm dogs. She spent a year on they farm with her collie mother, two adult humans and their little girl. However, her happiness couldn't last forever. Half way through her second year at the farm some teenage humans drove by and one of them dropped a broken lighter on the front yard. However, when the lighter hit the yard it started to smoke and the crops soon caught fire, then the barn with all the animals in it, then the house. Her mother and her managed to get the humans out in time to save their lives, but her mother died from the smoke, along with all the barn animals. Men in red trucks and yellow suites put out the fire. She was thrown in the back of one of their trucks and taken to the pound soon after.
Personality:
Being a farm dog at heart she knows how to be gentle and forgiving with other animals, how to work as a team and learned from a young age to keep working and not give up. She loves pups and other baby animals. She also likes young children. However, she is afraid of fire and aggressive towards teenagers, young adults and men.
Desription:
She has ears that go up a tiny bit but then droop downwards. Her fur is tan with a slight red tint. She has white points and black German shepherd markings. Ford has long, soft fur but underneath that she is very thin and lean. She has a light bone structure.
Image:
Click
Crush:
Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Other:
Thinking wrote:
"Taken down by an electric cow, not my greatest moment"- me
н σ я ѕ є

Postby qwertypi303 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I wanna join!
Name:
Destiny

" Dramatic, I know, but it's my name. Feel free to call me Dest."

" Duh"

Breed:
Border Collie
" Purebred and proud!"

Collar:
Yellow
"Sometimes I feel like everything in the world is trying it's best to be a pain in the tail."

History:
Destiny was bred for farm work. Border collies are famous for ability and intelligence, and are excellent herding dogs. Destiny was born with 2 sisters and a brother. When they were old enough to walk, the pups began training with their parents, who taught them everything they needed to know to work on a farm.

When she was 6 months old, Destiny and her siblings were sold to various people. Destiny came to work on a large farm, with one of her sisters. As time passed by, Dest watched as her owners grew thinner and thinner. The farm was steadily declining, and Destiny's owners were becoming more and more poor. Day by day, first the crops disappeared from the fields. Then the pigs. Next the horses were taken away. Finally, the sheep and chickens were sold, and the owners moved out.

Destiny and her sister were left alone in the world. They traveled together to a nearby town. Destiny's sister died on the streets, and eventually Dest was caught and put in the pound.

Personality:
Destiny is a bold dog. She isn't afraid to hold her tongue or to lash out at annoying "companions". She's rough and rather bossy at times, but that is just how she was raised to be. Dest is the most loyal dog you could hope for though, and has fantastic instincts and knowledge. She can be patient if it is needed, but only if it is needed. Destiny knows how to say what everyone else wants to hear, and how kind one should be to another. Dest doesn't seem to care to much about what happens around her, but once you have earned her trust, well, you have earned yourself a good ally.

Description:
Destiny is a blue merle border collie, with long fur and folded ears. She has the typical border collie markings, with a white blaze on her snout, white paws and parts of the legs, white belly, and a white tail tip. Destiny has a muscular, lean build. She has light blue eyes.

Image:
Here
Just ignore the collar ok?

Crush:
NA

Mate:
NA

Pups:
NA

Other:
NA
qwertypi303

Postby Jazz0109 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 am

I wanna join!
Name: 'Star, if you really have to know"
Breed: "German Shepard"
Collar: "Yellow, I am not that nice"
History: "I was raised with my brother, until I was sold. I came to a home, like no home. They put me to work, not caring about my well being. I was sold for more then I was worth to a show dog trainer. I had a good life. He was a old man, who I took care of. When the robbery took place I don't know what happened. Men came into my house, hurting my master. The police dogs showed up, my brother was one of them. The police went to sedate me. My brother attacked them, protecting me. Now here we are in the pound, together."
Personality: "I am not easy to be around. My quick tongue, my easily provoked, causes me to get into fights. I do not sit well with humans, they are mean, urchins of creatures. if a dog wants into my life they have to try, so hard they might crumble into pieces. I have no friends, keep to myself and my brother"
Desription: Your normal German shepherd, black & brown.
Image:
Crush: "Like I have time for that"
Mate: "Never"
Pups: "I am great with pups, just not with the male that comes with them."
Other:

I wanna join!
Name: 'Ghost"
Breed: "German Shepard"
Collar: "grey, too nice for my own good"
History: "I was raised in the police force. Until I attacked a officer to protect my sister. Now i am stuck in the pound with her. "
Desription: All white german Shepard.
Image:
Crush: "I would never tell"
Mate: "Maybe---"
Pups: "I might be okay with them...."
Other:
Last edited by Jazz0109 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jazz0109

Postby CuriousInterruption » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 am

I wanna join!
Name:
The name's Sam, Scruffy Sam.
Breed:
I think I'm all Border Terrier.
Collar:
My collar is green, it just means that I love my fellow canines and want to bite all the measly humans.
History:
I was born on a farm in a barn, typical working dog bloodlines, I presume. My mother was a first time mum so she was neglectful to say the least. I never saw my father but he is all my mother thought about, he apparently came in a van one day with a man she'd never seen before and well...one thing led to another, then my siblings and myself arrived. My other siblings found homes in the city or were sold to other farmers looking for a new gun dog or ratter to have around the farm. I waited for someone to come and pick me, but nobody did, then I was playing with the chickens one day when I was just shy of my first birthday, I knew the ways of the farm but unfortunately for me I didn't know that playing too rough with the chickens and scaring half of them to death was a crime punishable by banishment. I lived on the land in the country for a few years, sired a few litters of my own, but then I wandered too close to the city and got caught, I've been here ever since.
Personality:
Scruffy is feisty and bubbly, he would much rather be chasing someones very expensive pedigree cat than lazing around in front of a fire. He was never cut out for farm life, he can't stop killing animals which are smaller than him, so watch out with him around puppies. It's not entirely his fault, he's just a bit hyper when he sees something that resembles prey, this also means he can come across a bit forceful, his instincts are very strong which pushes him to get what he wants, when he wants it.
Description:
Sam is a sandy brown colour, with darker brown ears and a white patch on his chest. His fur is over grown and in need of a good stripping, but even if the people in the pound could be bothered to do it he wouldn't let them. He's 39 inches at the shoulder, making him slightly taller than females of his breed. Sam also has the narrow body, typical of his breed giving him a well-proportioned look about him.
Image:
Picture
Crush:
Wide open
Mate:
Not for a few years now.
Pups:
*Low chuckle* yep, but none that I know personally
Other:
Destiel shipper
to the bitter end!

I do love my boys from Supernatural
CuriousInterruption

Postby Dragonfire13 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:17 am

I wanna join!
Name: Ellie
Breed:Guinea Singing Dog
Collar: Brown with Black vest and yellow words spelling out name
History: I was born inside a house where I was raised but then I tried to escape from there when my owner killed my mother when she bite are owner. I then was caught when I got stuck under a fence, while I was running away.
Personality: I am a sweet dog who doesn't mind humans or dogs I get along with both.
Desription: I am a brown and black Singing Dog, with brown eyes, and white on my chest and under belly. I also am a medium sized dog.
Image: Image
Crush: open
Mate: open
Pups: none
Other:

I wanna join!
Name: Ruby
Breed: doberman pinscher
Collar: Pink
History: I was picked up after I attacked my owner.
Personality: Ruby is a nice dog to other dog's but hates humans and will attack them if she can.
Desription: I am a redish brown female doberman pinscher with brown eyes, also please ignore the collar.
Crush: open
Mate: open
Pups: none
Other:
Favorite pet I've ever got ImageGrass

Every couple months I come back to check on this site, I still love it even after all these years, I hope one day it comes back.
Dragonfire13

Postby the family business » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 am

Name:
"My name is Eos, pronounced E-OS if you don't know how to pronounce it. So, now you know my name, it's only fair you tell me your's. Why are you called Eos, you say? Well, because it is a beautiful goddess name."
NickName?:
"I don't think you can shorten Eos, if you find a way, feel free to call me it, I've never had a nickname before."
"I am two, nearly three in fact, well if eight months is a counted as nearly, then yes, I am nearly three years old."
Breed:
"I am a cross breed, and I will not appreciate it if you call me a mutt, I am a cross breed. I am a German Shepard Dog crossed with a beautiful Husky, who I distinctly remember in the few weeks I spent with her, she had a beautiful peach coloured coat, and beautiful hazel eyes, my was she pretty!"
Collar:
"My collar is the colour...yellow. Yes, I can be snappy but most the time I'm not...I don't bite! Well, not all the time anyway."

Personality:
Eos is a little charm to have on a bracelet, she always seems to be in the right place at the right time. She does have a small weird side, that contains her being weird, crazy, sarcastic and fun, which she is normally. At first, she will give a snappy and cold first impression, but if you do become a friend she will warm up to you and become a dog who acts like an over curious puppy. Eos has fun building suspense and is always being mysterious and adventuring, she loves to explore and will fit in with someone else who does too.
History:
Eos was born in a litter of eight, she was happy playing with her brothers and sisters, but when a few weeks past, they started to disappear, humans took one or two and never returned rarely sending pictures of them at their new 'homes'. Eos stayed with this family until she was one, she had never been bought by a loving family, so her mum and dad had always treated her like a princess, often giving her their treats and their cozier beds and blankets. Don't get her wrong, this family was rich and happy, but Eos wasn't allowed to explore or go on a adventure, the only exploring she could do was when she needed the bathroom outside at dog shows her mother participated in. She longed for adventure, not an adventure that including doing dog shows like her mother. This wasn't her.
So she ran away at her first and safest chance, with nothing except her fur to keep her warm. When she turned one and a half years old, she was hit by a drunken driver and suffered from memory loss. Her memory is perfectly fine now, but all she can remember is how pretty her mother was and that is all. Well, apart from the places she had been and the people she had met since the accident.
Siblings?:
"Not that I know of, or can think of."
Parents?:
"Don't know if they are still alive."
"I'm a hunter, just a hunter."

Crush:
"No one at the moment. "
Mate:
"None, I doubt that will change with me running off without telling others to explore."
Pups:
"None at the moment."
What Do You Want In a Mate:
"I want them to cuddle me and keep me safe, they have to be nice, and a good sense of humour is always good."
Do You Want Pups?:
"If I'm honest, I don't really know."
Other:
"None."

the devil is real. and he isn't a little red man with horns and a tail.
he can be beautiful because he's a fallen angel and he used to be
god's favourite.
the family business

Postby maluruloki » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

I wanna join!
Name: Francesca, "Chessie"
Breed: Silken Windhound
Collar: Black collar, grey harness - she goes with the flow.
History: She dug under the fence during a bad thunderstorm; she was caught by a friendly but ultimately useless person and turned in to the shelter. She was never maltreated and is well-versed in the world of humans. Dogs sometimes confuse her, since she was raised as an only dog.
Personality: Sweet, naive to the world of being a stray, tries to be friendly but gets rebuffed easily. She has a temper that rarely flares. She would prefer flight to fight as her skin is thin and she gets cut easily.
Description: Reddish-tan from nose down her back with a ragged break in the cape, white all over otherwise. Long nose/legs, feathery tail, eyes of hazel.
Crush: None
Mate: None, spayed
Pups: None
Other: Tattooed on the inside of her ear "1030WCW" (birthdate/breeder).

I wanna join!
Name: Lancashire Wisht, but just call him Striker.
Breed: Irish Wolfhound
Collar: Blue collar (small dogs are fair game to him because they run and SQUEAK - thinks they are prey).
History: He was released from the back of a pick-up truck and thought he was off to chase deer, but he turned to see his human driving away. Striker never saw them again. He wandered into someone's yard and was about to pounce on their cat when he got a hip full of buckshot. The shelter picked the buckshot out and they love him, but no one wants a black dog...
Personality: Aloof is definitely the main way to describe him; "Ho hum, whatever, your opinion doesn't mean much to me". He doesn't mean to offer insult, he's just independent. He has a soft spot for Chessie, his "neighboring cell mate" because she's sweet. Small animals are the bane of his existence.
Description: Very tall, his shoulders reach a human's hip and his head their ribcage. Black rough coat with a white patch over his chest. Dark-brown eyes.
Crush: Not really.
Mate: Spent an evening with a hound once, but it didn't last.
Pups: He doesn't know it, but there are Catahoula-Wolfhound mix puppies running around right now somewhere.
Other: Scarred on his right hip from the buckshot.
ImageCharacter Thread Still putting things in this space.
maluruloki

Next

Return to Realistic Animal RP's